Halocor first cycle am I good to go

jmkanek

Awards
Been reading alot and decided to make a thread because I have read so many different things, just trying to make sure ive got everything covered.
Going to be starting a halocor cycle. Which is (4-Chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-dio)

My stats are 28yrs old 255lbs 5'11" been lifting for years on and off. Current maxes are 450 deadlift 475 squat 295 bench. Hoping to gain strength mainly on this cycle. Been getting into powerlifting pretty seriously this year. Wanting to start some competitions next year.

So far what I have gathered from weeks of reading and researching for my cycle is:

Preload my Blockade a week
will run blockade until I run out through cycle and into pct. will have 2 bottles

Cycle:
Halocor 50/75/75/75/75/75
Blockade recommended dosages

Pct:
Torem at 120-90/60/60/30
DAA 3/3/3/3 until out
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3 until out
Liver assist XT 3/3/3/3 until bottles out
A.I. Post Cycle Support follow label

The blockade contains:
NAC 500mg *
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg *
Milk Thistle 500mg *
Hawthorn Berry Extract 350mg *
Grape Seed Extract 75mg *
ZMA (Zinc 15mg & Magnesium) 250mg *
Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe) 100mg *
Saw Palmetto 150mg *
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 75mg *
Glucoseamine Sulfate 500mg *
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg *

If there is anything I'm missing, just let me know. Trying to do my research and do this the right way

jmkanek

Awards
Also I'll be taking bcaas ED throughout all of cycle. And will pickup creatine again during pct. Have heard that creatine is not needed during the cycle. Also using a multivitamin each day

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly at your weight you might need to up the dosage. I don't mEan right away always best to start out slow remembet the compound you picked takes a few weeks to kick in also so don't get worried if you don't see gains right away

jmkanek

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'll just have to see how it makes me feel and go from there. You think my PCT looks alright. From all I've read it should work great. Just wanting to get others opinions