need pic of QV's 75mg anadrol pill

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
If this is not ok with the mods just delete my post. I was wondering if anyone had a pic or knows where I can get a pic of and individual pill of anadrol made by QV. Their 75mg anadrol pill. Or a least if someone could describe what is looks like.

kopywhiz

Awards
If this is not ok with the mods just delete my post. I was wondering if anyone had a pic or knows where I can get a pic of and individual pill of anadrol made by QV. Their 75mg anadrol pill. Or a least if someone could describe what is looks like.
I can take a pic for you when I get home tonight if no one else gets one for you by then. If its not OK with the mods let me know and I won't post it.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if its ok with the mods, I would really appreaciate it

kopywhiz

Awards
Or a least if someone could describe what is looks like.
Mine are slightly rounded on the top and bottom and I think they are yellow. I do know they are a bitch to cut in half due to the thickness of them. I will post a pic tonight as long as I am not told I can't..:)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
thanks risk---i am hoping to get a shot a the pills then selves, its hard to see through the bottle

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i was told QV's drols are large yellow pills. Could the color/size etc....vary from batch to batch?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
IIRC, my QV Oxivet's were yellow, but it's been a long time since I've taken them.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if I contacted QV and asked them about their drol pill size/stucture, will they answer me or is that a bad idea? I mean I would phrase the question in a strategic way.

kopywhiz

Awards
if I contacted QV and asked them about their drol pill size/stucture, will they answer me or is that a bad idea? I mean I would phrase the question in a strategic way.
I am heading home in a minute and I will get you a pic of the 75mg QV's. Prolly about 30 minutes.

kopywhiz

Awards
My Camera Sucks!!! Can't take closeups worth ****. These tabs are yellow, 5.5mm x 8.5mm (or) 4/16ths x 5/16ths. I might try the DV camera later to see if it does any better. I couldn't even crop it or try to enhance it because I don't have any good programs at home for that. Sorry.:sad:

Attachments

kopywhiz

Awards
I used a 600dpi scanner for these. They look a little better than with the cheap camera. This was harder than I expected, I need a better camera for sure.:)

Attachments

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
are you sure these are the 75mg made by Quality Vet? I am pretty sure the pills are much bigger and more like a long, rounded at the ends pill then a circular pill. If you look closely into the bottle that riskarb posted, you will know what I mean.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
maybe one of the experts could chime in here like glenihan or this anadrol75 guy. Does my description sound accurate for qv's 75mg anadrol pill?

kopywhiz

Awards
are you sure these are the 75mg made by Quality Vet? I am pretty sure the pills are much bigger and more like a long, rounded at the ends pill then a circular pill. If you look closely into the bottle that riskarb posted, you will know what I mean.
Mine were in the original QV bottle, still sealed when I got them. They are larger than they look in the scans. Like I said above they are about 5.5mm thick and 8.5mm wide which is fairly large. They are quite a bit larger than the 50mg dbols I have.

kopywhiz

Awards
I see what you are saying about the picture above. They do appear to be more like a capsule shape than rounded. I am fairly confident that my product is legit, I have been using the same source for a long time and no complaints. Maybe they changed the shape of them or they are available in both forms. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this can enlighten us.:)

size

Awards
  • Established
It may have changed. I think QV newer tabs like the anavar are round.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm sorry i can't help i've never used any anadrol let alone QV's (just doesn't appeal to me when compared with the other options) ... i think you should definitely email them though i'm sure they could be of some help

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i e-mailed them a couple of days ago and they have yet to get back to me, thanks for the help though