Add 4-diol w/ T3 or no?

builtolast

Awards
I've been running T3 for about 5 days now and am currently dosing 35mg. I'm planning on tapering up to 50-60mg and then keep it their for a week, and come back down slowly and start taking some Guggulsterones, thermo's (clen or e/c), etc. to keep fat loss in check. My question is will this cause A TON of muscle loss? I've been reading around different boards saying people have tried this with decent success (lost good bit of fat but not muscle). Or should I add some 4-diol to this? Just curious fellas. thanks for the help!

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
t3 is pretty catabolic. is 4diol 4ad? or 14add? it can help to save muscle but you will need to run a proper pct afterwards.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your going to lose some muscle with or without an androgen.

Using an androgen will help preserve muscle, but not prevent it's loss completely.

Edit:

I've almost come to the conclusion that T3 is of no help under normal conditions. In my experience, androgens combined with proper diet and training are far more effective at losing fat while sparing muscle, and looking good and feeling good at the same time.

T3 at high doses will make you lethargic, give you diarhea, and flatten you out which is counterproductive to the whole point of dieting when the point of dieting is to look good and show off your hard work in the gym.

Triac is worse, IMO. Triac has the same side effects and is more devastating to regular T3 production after discontinuation.

builtolast

Awards
Yes, 4-diol is 4-ad.

Well, so far i've seen a decent decrease in fat mass, while staying relatively hard/full muscularly. I'm doing cut but with a bit higher cals. and am using a pretty low dose of T3 compared to others I've seen on other boards. Will continue posting on progress. As far as losing mass while on an androgen, I just don't see it possible to lose THAT much muscle mass while taking so low a dose, with an androgen. I could be wrong, but I think the T3 dose is just too low to bring about any sort of devestating muscle loss. Anyone wanna chime in on this low dose idea?