research cycle advice!!

wiseguyx34x

Awards
any good thoughts how to put this together.
currently-50mcg igf-1 daily, 400mgs deca and 750mgs of enanthate

adding- 20cc of sust, 20cc Eq, 200mg per ml parabolon 10 cc, 100mg per ml winny 20cc

any thoughts?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you're adding all that already to your current cycle? i would recommend against using both para and deca in the same cycle

wiseguyx34x

Awards
no the deca is coming to and end this week, along with the enanthate. then i will be going to the second half.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming the sus is 250mg/ml? what's the eq concentration?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I have run deca/tren/anadrol together in a cycle, no problems. I think the progesterone/prolactin issue is overrated. That being said, you have more than enough test going on in that cycle. I wouldnt add sust. I liked using both deca and EQ in the same cycle. If anythign add some EQ at 400mgs a week. I dont think polypharmacy is always the answer. Save the rest for another cycle. If you cant grow off of 400mgs deca/750mgs of test, than your doing something wrong.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I have run deca/tren/anadrol together in a cycle, no problems. I think the progesterone/prolactin issue is overrated. That being said, you have more than enough test going on in that cycle. I wouldnt add sust. I liked using both deca and EQ in the same cycle. If anythign add some EQ at 400mgs a week. I dont think polypharmacy is always the answer. Save the rest for another cycle. If you cant grow off of 400mgs deca/750mgs of test, than your doing something wrong.
well he said that part of the cycle is ending anyway ... and i wasn't worried about the progesterone issue .. more so that deca and tren together make MANY people feel like **** and give the limp noodle from hell

wiseguyx34x

Awards
20 cc'ssust 250mg per ml, 20cc's eq 200 mg per ml, 10cc's para 200 per ml, 20cc's winny 100mg per ml.

since the para is so strong per ml, thinking of doing 1/2cc eod=300mgs week
750mgs sust per week (mondays and thursdays)
400mgs of eq per week (mondays and thursdays)
1cc of winny eod.

what do you guys think?
also igf-1 will be run in the beginning at 50mcgs per day

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I get for not reading all the post....I would just do Sust @ 750mgs per week, 500mgs of EQ, and 200mgs of Parabolan....but, for the EQ to be worth it, he would need at least 10 weeks, and Im not sure how long he has already been on, that would make for a lengthy cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
a)how long are you running this for
b) i would inject the sus eod or at least e3d to take advantage of the prop ester
c) don't run the winny until the last 6 week weeks
d) run the sus a week past the eq

the dosages seem just fine

Chamillionaire

Banned
Awards
a)how long are you running this for
b) i would inject the sus eod or at least e3d to take advantage of the prop ester
c) don't run the winny until the last 6 week weeks
d) run the sus a week past the eq

the dosages seem just fine
Shut the **** up bitch you don't know ****.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
... are you serious? .. can a mod do something about this .. this is ridiculous

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dude, wtf is your problem? did glen piss in your cheerios or something?