Superdrol late responders?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Currently on day 19 of superdrol and only the past fewdays I have seen great results as far as strength and weight gain go starting day 14. From reading other logs, it seems the majority have been seeing size gains the first 2-2.5 weeks and strength continues.

Before the past few days I was feeling discouraged because I felt if the gains didn't come by day 10 or so, I'd be a non-responder. Well, just giving hope to all those who haven't seen gains the first couple weeks. It may be a post like this one to keep to motivated to continue the cycle b/c i've seen many cycling superdrol stop by the end of week two because the lack of gains.

Be patient, just because every sees immediate gains doesn't mean you will too. Good luck to all!!

excalibur

Awards
Currently on day 19 of superdrol and only the past fewdays I have seen great results as far as strength and weight gain go starting day 14. From reading other logs, it seems the majority have been seeing size gains the first 2-2.5 weeks and strength continues.

Before the past few days I was feeling discouraged because I felt if the gains didn't come by day 10 or so, I'd be a non-responder. Well, just giving hope to all those who haven't seen gains the first couple weeks. It may be a post like this one to keep to motivated to continue the cycle b/c i've seen many cycling superdrol stop by the end of week two because the lack of gains.

Be patient, just because every sees immediate gains doesn't mean you will too. Good luck to all!!
good news to those that did quit SD to soon becourse of lack in results...
Now they can try again and a with a longer cycle...

:)