Best oral for hardening/ looks.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
So im curious about everyones opinion about which oral will give that hard nasty look. And that's provided the user has a solid diet and is in good condition. diet is 75% of the battle. Im gonna throw some names out give your opinion and add some in if you feel like it.

Mithras Nano-Particle- Many have claimed this to be like a halotestin effects of hardening and strength.

Epistane- Very dry anabolic mild anti-estrogenic effect.

Dymethazine- Nice anabolic/androgenic ratio for hardening and strength.

Methylstenbolone- Slightly more of a bulker than the previously mentioned compounds but still a nice compound for staying full in a deficit.

Methyldiazirinol- Very dry compound with nice repartitioning effects similar to dmz/sd.

So lets hear some feedback on the effects you have seen on these or other compounds that have gave you a nice hardening effect.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Super DMZ Rx 2.0, which combined dymethazine + methyl stenbolone for hardening

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about stano for getting shredded and it is a test base so add that in with epistane and dmz. Msten from what I see is a good bulker, haven't tried it yet so no idea on how well it would be.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just otc or any aas if your talking about any than halotestin wins hands down for that hard grainy look. Otc I like sten, clostebol and stano

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Lets shake things up and say your running a replacement dosage of testosterone with the orals

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets shake things up and say your running a replacement dosage of testosterone with the orals
I'm not sure that changes much but one thing I know really helps in hardening and ALOT of competitors use pretty contest is aromasin and Letro drYing out really helps in looking hard

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I'm not sure that changes much but one thing I know really helps in hardening and ALOT of competitors use pretty contest is aromasin and Letro drYing out really helps in looking hard
Unless you're truly stage prepping I wouldn't go near Letro.

What are you doing it for, OP? Aesthetics or for a competition? If it's for a competition then maybe research an anti estrogen approach although I personally am not too familiar with the legitimacy of that route. It may be valid although I'll let the competitive guys chime in on that one. What I do know is that if you're trying to get grainy merely for aesthetics that something like Letro is out of the question if you have any intentions of maintaining that look long term.

I'd rule out Epi as a solo. Maybe with other compounds. Everyone preaches it's AI properties but there are certainly much better compounds for achieving a dry look.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What are you doing it for, OP? Aesthetics or for a competition? If it's for a competition then maybe research an anti estrogen approach although I personally am not too familiar with the legitimacy of that route. It may be valid although I'll let the competitive guys chime in on that one. What I do know is that if you're trying to get grainy merely for aesthetics that something like Letro is out of the question if you have any intentions of maintaining that look long term.

I'd rule out Epi as a solo. Maybe with other compounds. Everyone preaches it's AI properties but there are certainly much better compounds for achieving a dry look.
Yes it's for preconest just had several team members compete at sf npc championships this month and its very legit for drying out. But keeping a hard grainy long term really doesn't happen even amongst pros you can look hard year round but that's more bf% than compound dependant

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yes it's for preconest just had several team members compete at sf npc championships this month and its very legit for drying out.
Yeah, I understand the nature of it so I could imagine that. Although I'm sure you'd vouch that you can't wait to get off it so it probably wouldn't apply to this guy who appears to be trying to maintain a dry physique for day-to-day appearance. I understand it's violent on your joints, sex drive, and entire system essentially

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I understand the nature of it so I could imagine that. Although I'm sure you'd vouch that you can't wait to get off it so it probably wouldn't apply to this guy who appears to be trying to maintain a dry physique for day-to-day appearance. I understand it's violent on your joints, sex drive, and entire system essentially
You are correct it's not something for use all the time but since his user name appears that he is a rep for a supplement sitè I thought there could be a decent chance he did compete so I through it out there bit totally agree if not competing it isn't the way to go

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

I use an ai yr round for replacement, yes this is for pure aesthetics just a nasty hard look.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless you're truly stage prepping I wouldn't go near Letro. What are you doing it for, OP? Aesthetics or for a competition? If it's for a competition then maybe research an anti estrogen approach although I personally am not too familiar with the legitimacy of that route. It may be valid although I'll let the competitive guys chime in on that one. What I do know is that if you're trying to get grainy merely for aesthetics that something like Letro is out of the question if you have any intentions of maintaining that look long term. I'd rule out Epi as a solo. Maybe with other compounds. Everyone preaches it's AI properties but there are certainly much better compounds for achieving a dry look.
Purely curiosity... Which compounds are much better at achieving the "dry look" than Epi in your opinion?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just otc or any aas if your talking about any than halotestin wins hands down for that hard grainy look. Otc I like sten, clostebol and stano
The toxicity of Halotestin doesn't make it worthwhile, unless it is for a very short duration pre contest. What did you run Halo at?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Purely curiosity... Which compounds are much better at achieving the "dry look" than Epi in your opinion?
I certainly can't vouch for all of them. The reason that I singled Epi out as opposed to any of the others is that's one of the only orals I've used solo, during a cut might I add. I used it at standard dose to help preserve muscle and keep strength up while on caloric deficit. I can't recall exactly how many cals I was under maintenance but I never like to do more than 500 cals beneath maint. I was able to lean out quite effectively with a strict diet however I didn't feel the Epi helped me look any more dense/dry/hard. It seemed to have helped hold onto muscle during the cut and keep my lifts good but as for giving me a hard look it wasn't anything spectacular. That's why I said perhaps if stacked with other dry compounds or perhaps in higher than average doses. I have not tried either of the latter during a cut however I'm sure someone else could chime in.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
OP, how low is your body fat currently? I wouldn't worry about water retention until you're already at a notably low bf%

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
OP, how low is your body fat currently? I wouldn't worry about water retention until you're already at a notably low bf%
Im at 12% doing a nice and slow cut down to 6-8% and i want to get pretty nasty looking in the spring time. im sitting at 235 at the moment.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Also there will be other compounds used. Im just looking for the best oral.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some pretty good recomp results off OL's THE1. I can only imagine how well it would work on a cut.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Buy var or winny... either way you will end up getting winny lol, sh*t still works though
Yeah I know it's faked a lot. Just gotta get a trusted source

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have read stanadrol and Epistane combo will give you this look. Never tried Stano.

MuscleJ

Awards
OP, what's your height? Your 235# at 12%. Thanks not trying to discredit you just curious those are good numbers. Trying to see if we have same body type.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I liked superdrol and methyl clostebol paired. Made me look pretty sexy. If venture to say that DMZ would be a good replacement. Not going to get into the illegal stuff but why not look into an injectable like desoxy test ace.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Who here has run DMZ and Epi together? Would be relatively mild as well as nice and dry. Throw in an AI and/or a diuretic fat burner and I'm sure you could look very full/defined. All these dry cycles everyone is talking about make my joints cringe though lol.

From an aesthetics standpoint these dry cycles could look incredible but I imagine them feeling miserable from a lethargy standpoint. Everyone seems to note lethargy issues with drier compounds although I don't know the science behind it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Who here has run DMZ and Epi together? Would be relatively mild as well as nice and dry. Throw in an AI and/or a diuretic fat burner and I'm sure you could look very full/defined. All these dry cycles everyone is talking about make my joints cringe though lol. From an aesthetics standpoint these dry cycles could look incredible but I imagine them feeling miserable from a lethargy standpoint. Everyone seems to note lethargy issues with drier compounds although I don't know the science behind it.
Well libido will be suppressed with epistane because it kill estrogen so will lethargy..

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Well libido will be suppressed with epistane because it kill estrogen so will lethargy..
I'm still not entirely sold on it's effects on estrogen. I've ran it solo and didn't have the slightest libido issue. I realize that varies from person to person but if Epi really does lower estrogen like many claim I don't think it crushes it to the point it'd be responsible for libido issues like Letro does in a more aggressive fashion. I imagine some basic tribulus could solve any estro-linked libido probs for those who do face that with Epi. DMZ however... Might need more than trib