Liv 52

W

warrior737

Awards
I was just wondering why I dont see more people incorporating this into there cycles? Especially because its so cheap?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Because there is better things out there now for liver protection ie tudca

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
U dont think the ingredients do as theyre supposed too ?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of better liver support products on the market. Cheapest is NOT always the best. Tudca is good. FINAFLEX also has a new liver support product that just came out.
There will be 3 logs for this new product up and running soon ....

http://finaflex.com/products/liver-repair-detail

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
liv 52 stands for 52 minutes on the toilet, makes me ****

W

warrior737

Awards
I have never personally used either of the products (Liv or tudca) but was thinking of adding a liver support in. Tudca looks like the most popular on here.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of better liver support products on the market. Cheapest is NOT always the best. Tudca is good. FINAFLEX also has a new liver support product that just came out. There will be 3 logs for this new product up and running soon .... http://finaflex.com/products/liver-repair-detail
Just checked out the ingredients. Good stuff.

This + TUDCA = total protection.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Iv had good results as far as protection with it. Obviously works with the results of my blood work. Liver enzymes were heightened so it obviously does something.
I agree with adding Tudca with it for total protection on high toxicity stacks

S

Stierenek213

Awards
Iv had good results as far as protection with it. Obviously works with the results of my blood work. Liver enzymes were heightened so it obviously does something.
I agree with adding Tudca with it for total protection on high toxicity stacks
Does Tudca have any sides? why not use it for every 17a? It is not that expensive.

I am curious how many mg of Tudca people take. When you take OL for example they advise 1,000mg of Tudca a day however their on cycle support Arimarcare has only 200mg of Tudca in it. A rather big difference so either one is significanlty overdosed or underdosed?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
From what I have seen there is no sides to TUDCA, but I never researched the topic.. It is relatively expensive compared to most liver supps.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have seen there is no sides to TUDCA, but I never researched the topic.. It is relatively expensive compared to most liver supps.
http://examine.com/supplements/Tauroursodeoxycholic+Acid/

Safety and Toxicity

Usage of 500mg TUDCA daily for one year (in persons after liver transplants) was not assocaited with any adverse effects[64] and in otherwise healthy obese persons doses of 1,750mg have been well tolerated for up to 4 weeks.[55]

In persons with primary biliary cirrhosis, 750mg daily for 2 months was not associated with any adverse effects[3] and a similar population was able to tolerate 1,500mg daily for 6 months with no adverse effects.[4]

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
^ good info here
I havent used it yet but im getting it for my halo/powerdrol cycle next month