transform or arimidex on cycle?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Running tr3st at 75mg/day, can I get away with transform or should I go with arimidex, and use transform in pct?
Want dry gains!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends if your gyno pronè some people are fine with transform I personally need dex

bigead

bigead

Awards
I have been fine at 75 td and 30 pwo with transform ed or eod.

bigead

bigead

Awards
In my 3rd week now and yes there is some bloating even with using 50 to 75 ed now of transform, but my diet is **** and I think it is mostly from that. No nip issues at all. Im packing on weight like crazy now too

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
In my 3rd week now and yes there is some bloating even with using 50 to 75 ed now of transform, but my diet is **** and I think it is mostly from that. No nip issues at all. Im packing on weight like crazy now too
How are the strength gains? And how many mg of tr3st are you running?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Would it be worth it to add a low dose of EPI?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would it be worth it to add a low dose of EPI?
I ran 20-30mg epi with IM trest and it was FANTASTIC. Lean, hard and bone dry. Strength was insane too. Adex as an AI kept pretty low as well.

bigead

bigead

Awards
How are the strength gains? And how many mg of tr3st are you running?
My cycle is 1 andro 5 caps a day-550mg ed,
trest capped 30 mgs pwo,
td trest 50-75mgs ed,
protobol 100mgs ed,
forma 50-100 ed now.
I started the proto about a week into the cycle. Strength is kicking in, hungry all the time and pump most of the day on work out days. I have felt some bp spikes and Im using liquid cial for that, cel cycle assist and tudca.Some bloat and acne so far as well. Today was volume on my 4 day tx method split, did 375 squats 5x5 no problem. On intensity days Im up to 455 dl and squat. My goal is to break 500 on both this year.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts bigeadd, my main goal is gain strength and make dry keepable gains.

I ran 20-30mg epi with IM trest and it was FANTASTIC. Lean, hard and bone dry. Strength was insane too. Adex as an AI kept pretty low as well.
Do you think the epi or adex kept you dry?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
By reputation, I'd say the EPI but it may be the result of a good combination against the estrogen.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, makes me think about choosing epi over dmz
The Epi would likely mitigate any outlandish gyno issues or you could also run something with DHT as the parent hormone such as stano, epiandro or THE1. Trest and a DHT compound would prob be pretty sick beb

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice lifts bigeadd, my main goal is gain strength and make dry keepable gains. Do you think the epi or adex kept you dry?
Definitely a combo but it was very noticeable when I dropped the epi. Had to almost double my Adex dose.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What did you dose adex at?
When I was running 25mg trest ed Adex was at .5mg ed split am/pm
Ran that with up to 30mg epi and was bone dry

Bumped to 50mg trest ed and was tapering down epi and had to bump Adex to .8mg Ed split am/pm. Still a little bloat there but no sides or issues otherwise.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't forget that I used IM trest not td/oral so my mg are much more available.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with the transform on cycle. Did you use Aromasin in pct or would you recommend it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll stick with the transform on cycle. Did you use Aromasin in pct or would you recommend it?
I've never used aromasin. I jsut do an adex taper and follow that with a lighter suicidal ai like form or arimistane

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Size gains I'm assuming?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I've never used aromasin. I jsut do an adex taper and follow that with a lighter suicidal ai like form or arimistane
I like that idea better, I'm running OL tr3st for 6weeks 75mg throughout, what dose of adex would be good to use and then taper into transform for pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Size gains I'm assuming?
size about 15lb in 8 weeks not all lean, prob close to 10tho. Strength went through the roof. Added at least 20lb to almost every lift.

I was coming off a long cut so some was just rebound soze/strength but the cycle was great

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like that idea better, I'm running OL tr3st for 6weeks 75mg throughout, what dose of adex would be good to use and then taper into transform for pct?
I would start at .25mg 1x/day and see how you feel. If you get sensitivity, bump to .25 am + .25pm. I'd start form right when you start pct and taper Adex off over the course of a week and a half to two weeks. Something like:
Day1-5 .5mg ed am/pm
5-10 .25mg ed
10-15 .25 eod

Run form at 1 pump/day or so and see how things feel. Run it all the way through pct

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I would start at .25mg 1x/day and see how you feel. If you get sensitivity, bump to .25 am + .25pm. I'd start form right when you start pct and taper Adex off over the course of a week and a half to two weeks. Something like:
Day1-5 .5mg ed am/pm
5-10 .25mg ed
10-15 .25 eod

Run form at 1 pump/day or so and see how things feel. Run it all the way through pct
Awesome thanks man I appreciate the advice. This is only my 2nd cycle, first time using tr3st

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome thanks man I appreciate the advice. This is only my 2nd cycle, first time using tr3st
There's a lot of feeling out so don't be afraid to tinker. I'd suggest keeping you ai as low as you can without sides since estro is very useful for a variety of functions as well as building muscle.

Just keep an eye and a feel out for nip sensitivity or excessive bloating and dose accordingly.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of feeling out so don't be afraid to tinker. I'd suggest keeping you ai as low as you can without sides since estro is very useful for a variety of functions as well as building muscle.

Just keep an eye and a feel out for nip sensitivity or excessive bloating and dose accordingly.
If I get sensitivity up my dose then?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Like boonman said, you have to play it by ear. If you notice more sensitivity and more bloating than adjust accordingly.. Everyone is different, it isn't an exact science.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
absolutely. I would up it by almost double for a day or two until it subsides and then start lowering until you find the tipping point. Less is best in this case.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Will do, Thanks for all the advice and tips. I'll be sure to log this cycle When I start in January