Clomid for six week epistane cycle

muscleless

Awards
I'm looking to run epistane/havoc 30/40/40/40/50/50. A six week cycle.
For PCT I want to take clomid. I know a lot of you will suggest nolva but that's a no go, the side effects hit me way too hard. Killer headaches up the wazoo. I'm just wondering what everyone's protocol for tapering clomid after a six week cycle is.

I know I need to run the pct six weeks as well. I was thinking 70/70/70/35/35/35. I Dont mind going overkill with clomid after super DMZ scared the **** out of me and plummeted my testerone. My levels have normalized since that cycle (580ndl or w/e) mid range normal.

Would it also be a good idea to run an AI alongside this pct? I know epi is anti-estrogenic and don't want rebound as I already have mild gyno that I don't wish to make terribly worse.

However my other question is how does something like erase pro (old or new formula) compare to something like letro or other top AIs? Little worried about getting letro again as I am positive the last stuff I got from rui was bunk(2.5mg tapered over four weeks and absolutely no sides or gyno reduction) despite their clomid and Nolva being fine.

Thank you for help.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I ran my pct 4 weeks at 75/50/50/25 after a 30/40/40/50/60/60 epi cycle. Normalized fine. As long as using your serm you really shouldnt need the AI IMO. If your afraid of rebound just grab some form. 2 p ED week 3-6 pct

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Clomid, I'd do the basic 50/50/25/25.