LG Sciences - Bulk Andro Kit

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Bulking Andro Kit - LG Sciences Prohormones

LG Sciences - Bulk Andro Kit
Anybody familiar with this? What results can be expected?
My previous PH experience includes two Ostabol / 11-Andro cycles.

I have searched various forums for reviews, and although there are some logs, I find these to be somewhat incomplete.

The kit consists of:

- M1D Andro tablets are a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.
- M1D Andro liquid gives you a faster, more intense delivery system, doubling your effective dose of the prohormones in M1D Andro.
- 1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
- Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cyle

Feedback is highly appreciated.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The stack is decent I would expect crazy results, when I tried it I got about 5lbs off it, made my nips a bit sore at the end of the cycle. So having an AI like bps Elimistane on hand might be useful

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
The stack is decent I would expect crazy results, when I tried it I got about 5lbs off it, made my nips a bit sore at the end of the cycle. So having an AI like bps Elimistane on hand might be useful
Thanks. So you would say that gyno risk is an issue?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. So you would say that gyno risk is an issue?
I wouldn't say it a worry, but I did experience some nip soreness, so that might just be me.. Everything turned out fine in the end

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
With proper dieting and training you can experience great results... gyno shouldnt be an issue and the only sides that are usually reported might be oily skin... General sense of euphoria and aggression should be noticed with most reporting increased libido

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
With proper dieting and training you can experience great results... gyno shouldnt be an issue and the only sides that are usually reported might be oily skin... General sense of euphoria and aggression should be noticed with most reporting increased libido
Sounds great! I would love some extra aggression for my job :D
It seems like a short cycle though, 4 weeks, but I guess this stuff is more efficient than Ostabol and 11-andro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start with one and another each week, stretches it to 6 weeks and lets you see how each one makes u feel.

Xxxx
Xxxx
Xxxx
Pct.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would stay with the recommendations per kit....