2 methyl's, are you crazy???

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
So here's my question, can 2 methyl's be ran "safely" in your opinion(s)?

I was talking with a buddy who brought up the idea of stacking the halo and epi I have on hand. At first I thought "no way, you are crazy!"
But.... It did make me curious. If one were to do something like this... What say you AM, ph experts?? Lol

Epi 150 - 30/45/45/45/45/30
Halo V2 - 50/100/100/100/100/50

AI life support throughout
Himalaya liver care, increase with increased doses

Nolva for pct 20/20/10/10
Daa throughout pct

So roughly something like that, thoughts, comments? Anything that should be added or is this something that should be avoided regardless, lol.

I have been using PH's for a few years now. Several cycles under my belt. I've been
Lifting for over 9 years now. I'm 6'1" 225 around 13-14% bf. I do not "pin" due to the legal ramifications. I've used Superdrol (before this latest version was banned), 19nor tren, halo, epi.
So there's a little about me, let the discussion begin... Lol

Travenberger

Awards
Superdrol was dimethylated. Epi and halo are very mild compared to that. I'd say go for it if you know how to use an AI and pct

jaces

jaces

Awards
Try it, if you can handle sd its fine ,, plus you have liver suport so if you keep things clean it should be fine

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thos are high doses of both. If you are going to run 2 methyls at least lean toward the conservative side for both of them IMO.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Nice, I'm surprised most are sayin go for it, lol.
I agree, doses are on the high side, I suppose I could always feel it out.
Halo is 50mg a cap and epi is 15mg a cap.
Would it be better to start the epi at 15mg and taper up a little slower, feel it out and go back down in dose if It doesn't feel right?

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Also, anything anyone might suggest adding to ensure I were to have a smooth run if I did decide to do this cycle?

Travenberger

Awards
Nah screw that both take a little while to kick in. Gains are minimal with halo at 50-75 and epi should be ran 45. I'd do epi 45/45/45/45/45/45 and halo 50/100/100/100/100/100

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have run two methyl multiple timessages and I have full bloods done regularly due to other issues and liver has been fine I would run tudca though or a lot more milk thistle I normally run over a gram of milk thistle when on a methyl cycle

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Why not bridge the two compounds and run the entire length of the cycle with trest?
Then you run them at the doses you want and the trest will assist as a base for you Etc.

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
I'm running Epi @ 45 and Halo @ 75 and my liver is doing just fine :) and I still drink like a mother ****er :)

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Why not bridge the two compounds and run the entire length of the cycle with trest? Then you run them at the doses you want and the trest will assist as a base for you Etc.
I've never bridged before and in not familiar with trest. I don't know much bout it

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Instead of running two methyls why not just use a stronger compound like DMZ
I have used dmz and really liked it. I picked a few other things up so I'm not running dmz over and over lol. Dmz is probably one of, if not my favorite I've used

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
The one time I used daa in pct I felt phenomenal. That's why I was going to add it. Best pct I've had...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thats when it works the best is in PCT.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I think anabolix was just trolling lol some of his post come off that way

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So I'm curious as to your thoughts on the original topic Abe. Possible? Ill advised? Anything I should add?
Running two methylated are fine, depending on experience, cycle support, health, nutrition, etc... People stack msten and dmz all the time and both of those two are dimethylated

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Running two methylated are fine, depending on experience, cycle support, health, nutrition, etc... People stack msten and dmz all the time and both of those two are dimethylated
Good lord, I wouldn't have the balls to do that. I will definitely make sure my support supps are in line. Do you believe this could be a beneficial cycle? Would halo + epi be complimentary to one another? I have heard of people running them in the past

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good lord, I wouldn't have the balls to do that. I will definitely make sure my support supps are in line. Do you believe this could be a beneficial cycle? Would halo + epi be complimentary to one another? I have heard of people running them in the past
Lol, it as bad as you'd think there is a lot worse stacks out there. Well epi is Dht derived and halodrol 17a/test based. So running the two could be beneficial, I'd just recommend a test base of some sort as lethargy will probably hit hard on the two, could go with something strong like trest or something more mild like stano/bps dermacrine

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Running two along side each other like that is a waste. Bridge them. It gives your body more time to get used to the new muscle so it keeps it easier during PCT.

Instead of running a 6 week cycle, stagger the start times and run a 10 week cycle (overlapping the final two weeks of one with the first two week of the other).

For example:

Epi: 45/45/45/45/45/45/0/0/0/0
Hdrol: 0/0/0/0/75/75/75/75/75/75

Run Tudca for liver support.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
IMO it is hard to bulk running a decent dose of orals, most that say they can eat just fine with them probably are small or if they are the calories they take in are sh1tty. From my own experience waking up at 7 to eat and taking my final meal at 11 eating every 2 hrs after a few weeks on a effective dose of oral compounds i cant take in enough calories to grow. Thats why i will only use orals when cutting.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I might have to pick me up some dermacrine. Been reading a lot about it lately. Hearing good things as an addition to a ph cycle.
Thanks for the feedback.
A buddy gave me a bottle of methyl drol extreme a while back and I know that was a
Lot worse. I stopped taking that **** week two lol
I felt terrible

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I might have to pick me up some dermacrine. Been reading a lot about it lately. Hearing good things as an addition to a ph cycle. Thanks for the feedback. A buddy gave me a bottle of methyl drol extreme a while back and I know that was a Lot worse. I stopped taking that **** week two lol I felt terrible
Bps dermacrine is an excellent addition to a cycle. I plan on my next cycle having it with possibly trest for gains and sd or m1t as the main ph/ds.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Bps dermacrine is an excellent addition to a cycle. I plan on my next cycle having it with possibly trest for gains and sd or m1t as the main ph/ds.
I will have to add it then! I saw someone about mention bridging. What would be more beneficial. A bridge of say 10 weeks as suggested. Or a 6 week cycle like I organically mentioned??

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Ohhh and superdol.... Loved it! Lol good luck and happy gains with that cycle

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
IMO it is hard to bulk running a decent dose of orals, most that say they can eat just fine with them probably are small or if they are the calories they take in are sh1tty. From my own experience waking up at 7 to eat and taking my final meal at 11 eating every 2 hrs after a few weeks on a effective dose of oral compounds i cant take in enough calories to grow. Thats why i will only use orals when cutting.
Could you explain why it would be different if running injectables? I seemed to experience what you are saying on my last cycle, but it doesn't make sense to me that it would be any different if injecting.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Could you explain why it would be different if running injectables? I seemed to experience what you are saying on my last cycle, but it doesn't make sense to me that it would be any different if injecting.
Sure the toxicity of the liver destroys my appetite and many others, im sure there is some cases where they feel no effects from the orals but im not one of them.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Sure the toxicity of the liver destroys my appetite and many others, im sure there is some cases where they feel no effects from the orals but im not one of them.
Ahh, makes sense. Thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh jebus, so much wrong in this thread.
:facepalm: