Olympus Labs TR3N First PH cycle Help Setup

xTrick

Awards
Help on this Tren Cycle? (TR3N)

Hello guys, this will be my first PH cycle and I've looked around on the forum and seen many different logs of users that ran TR3N and stacked it with EP15TANE but since this is only my first cycle, I plan on only sticking with TR3N since it's a non-methylated compound compared to the other methyl prohormones. Anyways, I'm 5'11" and 205 lbs and I was planning on using this as I have read many reviews that many users experience lean gains.
For this cycle, I plan on only running for about 4 weeks, although I have read users running it for up to 5-6 weeks. Also, many of the users have stated the most effective dosage is between 90mg-120mg.

The ingredients for Olympus Labs TR3N are

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Estra-4, 9, 11-triene-3, 17-dione – 30mg

This would allow me to have TR3N in the following dosages
90/90/90/90 and that should allow me to last 30 days, but my question is, should I start with a lower dosage the first week and then gradually increase allowing me to run for approximately 5 weeks?

Also, while running this cycle, I also plan on taking the following:
On Cycle: Fish Oils, Multivitamin, Universal Nutrition Creatine, 100% ON Gold Standard Whey Protein, N.O. XPLODE
I was also planning on buying Taurine supplementing 3g a day in case back pumps start to occur.

PCT:
SERM-Clomid-(SERMS generally are only run for 4 weeks right? so the dosage would be 50/50/25/25)
2 bottles 240 capsules CEL Cycle Support(Pre Load, On Cycle, and Post Cycle)
TestBooster-AI Sports Nutrition D Aspartic Acid or DPOL
Aromatase Inhibitors-PES Erase or Reduce XT? Which would you prefer

Also, I read about TUDCA Liver Support, would you also recommend this or is there a better liver support?
I've also noticed that Olympus Labs has SUP3R PCT, AR1MACARE PRO(Liver Support), CYCLE CARE(OCT).
Lastly, the question I am still concerned with is prolactin, I've read some threads about some users recommending this but I would like your opinion as well as some of these threads aren't really recent. Any help would be appreciated, I would like to know if I have everything that is required before starting your cycle, I would like to make sure that I do not forget anything in order to avoid problems later on during the cycle. Am I missing anything else, could you help advise me if this would be the proper way to set this cycle up, any comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.:biggthumpup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cycle Looks good. I would try to lay off N.O. XPLODE unless you NEED it to get to the gym some days (ex. long ass work day, can't get your ass off teh couch without it).

Cycle Assist looks good.

PCT I would do this:
Clomid (if you wanna run clomid, you could also run Nolva)
50/50/25/25
Pick any test booster, I used DAA because it's cheap. Run it from Day 1 of PCT until it's out
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Keep Erase on hand just in case you start getting estrogen sides.

xTrick

Awards
The cycle Looks good. I would try to lay off N.O. XPLODE unless you NEED it to get to the gym some days (ex. long ass work day, can't get your ass off teh couch without it).

Cycle Assist looks good.

PCT I would do this:
Clomid (if you wanna run clomid, you could also run Nolva)
50/50/25/25
Pick any test booster, I used DAA because it's cheap. Run it from Day 1 of PCT until it's out
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Keep Erase on hand just in case you start getting estrogen sides.
Would I also need to run a liver support while on this cycle?
And how likely is Tren to start getting estrogen sides? What should I expect from this cycle? Since it is a non methyl compound, the toxicity shouldn't be too high on my liver right?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr3n is usually run 6 to 8 weeks, and mostly stacked with another ph.

Personally think 4 weeks is too short.

Tren is not methylated so liver issues wouldn't be expected. Running a cycle support product is always good(bloodpressure etc)
Maybe ar1macare pro as a cycle support sup.

Tren doesn't have estrogen sides, but prolactin sides are commen. If you don't go overboard with the doses something like inhibit p will keep prolactin issues under control.

xTrick

Awards
Tr3n is usually run 6 to 8 weeks, and mostly stacked with another ph.

Personally think 4 weeks is too short.

Tren is not methylated so liver issues wouldn't be expected. Running a cycle support product is always good(bloodpressure etc)
Maybe ar1macare pro as a cycle support sup.

Tren doesn't have estrogen sides, but prolactin sides are commen. If you don't go overboard with the doses something like inhibit p will keep prolactin issues under control.
If I would like to run for 6 weeks, what would you recommend the doses as this will be my first cycle?
And for the Inhibit P, that would be run during the pct cycle and when and for how long should those dosages be?
Lastly, would you recommend AR1MACARE PRO as a cycle support over the CEL Cycle Support? Does it matter which I decide to go with or does one have more benefits than the other?
Thank you very much!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run tren as a first cycle.. The basics would be better like epistane or halodrol IMO

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd run min for 6 weeks yes start lower especially first cycle as it can be hard on bp so monit or bp daily if no issues move up 2nd week

xTrick

Awards
They are but nothing too harsh just run one of them solo.
If I were to run Epistane from Olympus Labs, how would the cycle look?
Hopefully, I am not troubling you too much, would the PCT look the same?
Thanks a lot for the quick response and help, I really appreciate it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If I were to run Epistane from Olympus Labs, how would the cycle look? Hopefully, I am not troubling you too much, would the PCT look the same? Thanks a lot for the quick response and help, I really appreciate it.
Pct could be just clomid or nolva and it is all good. No problem at all. Could look at bps new product called Elimistane it is anyone and cortisol manager that has been compared to nolva

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I ran Tr3n as my first PH cycle, 90/90/90/90/90/90/60, Arimacare Pro on, Super PCT post at 4/3/2/1.

Didn't have any issues at all And Maintained 7/11 lbs.. Also had clomid for just in case, but never needed it.

You seem to have your bases covered at this point. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure and maybe pick up a good sleep aid, and I think you're set.

Good to see that you're so very concerned, because PHs are very serious business.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I ran Tr3n as my first PH cycle, 90/90/90/90/90/90/60, Arimacare Pro on, Super PCT post at 4/3/2/1. Didn't have any issues at all And Maintained 7/11 lbs.. Also had clomid for just in case, but never needed it. You seem to have your bases covered at this point. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure and maybe pick up a good sleep aid, and I think you're set. Good to see that you're so very concerned, because PHs are very serious business.
Wait you didn't use clomid after tren buy had it? I don't see the logic there.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Wait you didn't use clomid after tren buy had it? I don't see the logic there.
No signs of growing teddies, my boy parts showed signs of rebounding after just a few days, no signs of abnormally high estrogen levels. Decided to save it for a heavier cycle than a moderately dosed single compound.

No sense in shoveling down a pharmaceutical if you don't really need it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
djwolford, just curious, did you get blood work done?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the several posts here regarding Epi or Halo being a better PH to go with for your first cycle. My first cycle was EP15TANE and it went great. Only after you have that first cycle under your belt should you really venture out into other PH's / stacks / etc .... IMO

Ran Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 and had very minimal sides.