which causes more hairloss epi or ultradrol

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
I know you have to be prone to mpb. Just overall im wondering. I ran epi and didnt notice any extra shedding, so Im wondering if that means ultradrol is safe.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Both can be heavy on the hair line. On paper I'd say msten would be worst, but I'd give it a try as everyone is different. A test base would make it another like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I gather hair loss isn't terrible on msten, but have heard horror stories from folks using epi.

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
Okay well maybe msten will be fine for me. Bc I did 5-alpha test(supposed to convert to dht) stacked with epi and didnt notice any increased hair shedding.
I went up to 50 mg on epi too

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
Awesome that sounds like the way to go then, thanks

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
660/170 msten
210/95 dmz

You're correct there. My researching seems to suggest its easier on the hairline than many other compounds. I've never used either but have been eyeballing a mild msten run lately. Got any experience w/ it?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
660/170 msten 210/95 dmz You're correct there. My researching seems to suggest its easier on the hairline than many other compounds. I've never used either but have been eyeballing a mild msten run lately. Got any experience w/ it?
Yeah was confused on that part. Well everyone is different some people are just prone to hairloss and some can take the harshest **** and have flowing locks of hair.. Personally no, but I did help a friend in my city setup his cycle. He ran 20mg for 4 weeks and put on a solid 20lbs, not sure on what amount of it was fat/water/etc but he did look better IMO without too much fat gain

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol seems like it'd be easy on the hairline OP, check out Triumphalis or Tr1umph

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
Well I dont wanna get something that gives decent gains when there is a well known compound thats cheaper and gives badass gains

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
660/170 msten
210/95 dmz

You're correct there. My researching seems to suggest its easier on the hairline than many other compounds. I've never used either but have been eyeballing a mild msten run lately. Got any experience w/ it?
Whait so based on these stats the msten is a lot more anabolic than it is androgenic when compared to dmz? Just wanna make sure im seeing that correctly