Clenbuterol preworkout.

R

RJB25

Awards
To me it feels like a preworkout sup or a high dose of caffien but with a biger crash at the end. Would the crash mean im burning more calories or is it somthing I dont need to take preworkout?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
To me it feels like a preworkout sup or a high dose of caffien but with a biger crash at the end. Would the crash mean im burning more calories or is it somthing I dont need to take preworkout?
I never crash on clen. I just lose the jitters but still wired. But I really don'tknow if that helps as I don't understand your question

R

RJB25

Awards
I mean could I take a pre workout with the same effects in the gym but without the crash? or would clen have an overall higher caloric burn in the gym?

To me the clen Im taking feels like a pre workout sup that lasts a little longer. However, after my workout today I was exhausted several hours after the workout (crash).

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I mean could I take a pre workout with the same effects in the gym but without the crash? or would clen have an overall higher caloric burn in the gym?
Well, I take clen & pwo but I'm a bit of a masochist in that regard. It would be too much for most to handle with the high blood pressure and parkinsons shakes. But if your PWO makes you crash, you should try something else. They don't all have a crash, more like a smooth tapering down of the stim.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
One scoop of craze and 20mcg clen is a ****ing work out !!!

R

RJB25

Awards
I always thought mixing caffeine with clen was dangerous. I cant tell anymore If you guys are trolling or not.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I always thought mixing caffeine with clen was dangerous. I cant tell anymore If you guys are trolling or not.
if you remotely think something might be dangerous I wouldn't risk it.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
It raises blood pressure, that is the concern

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You crash on clen? Odd. It has a ~24hr half life lol

R

RJB25

Awards
Its liquid form. Am I allowed to post where I got it from?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liquid or tab doesn't matter. The half-life of clen is up to 36 hours and wouldn't result in a crash unless you're undereating and experiencing hypoglycemia.

R

RJB25

Awards
That makes sense. Thanks, Ill increase carbs before taking it.