Spring Cycle Planning

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I picked up a bottle of Olympus Labs The 1 while Orbit had their 25% off sale a few weeks ago. Not going to run it until the Spring but trying to find another PH to stack with it. There is actually very little I can find of anyone stacking any Methyl-DHT product with anything else. All I do seem to get is that it would be best to not stack it with another DHT derived compound. So in searching for non-DHT derivatives I seem to have a few options. Halodrol, P-Mag, and Max-LMG. I'm definitely leaning towards Halodrol. Both are methylated, but I will preload CEL and dose it to the full 8 caps a day if I were to run this combination. I'm thinking:

The 1: 75/100/100/100/125/125
LGI Halo-25: 50/75/75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist 2 weeks prior and throughout

Open to other options to stack with The 1 as well. Thanks in advance.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Could always go with a test base like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine. Not much knowledge on triumph from what I have been looking for

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I picked up a bottle of Olympus Labs The 1 while Orbit had their 25% off sale a few weeks ago. Not going to run it until the Spring but trying to find another PH to stack with it. There is actually very little I can find of anyone stacking any Methyl-DHT product with anything else. All I do seem to get is that it would be best to not stack it with another DHT derived compound. So in searching for non-DHT derivatives I seem to have a few options. Halodrol, P-Mag, and Max-LMG. I'm definitely leaning towards Halodrol. Both are methylated, but I will preload CEL and dose it to the full 8 caps a day if I were to run this combination. I'm thinking:

The 1: 75/100/100/100/125/125
LGI Halo-25: 50/75/75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist 2 weeks prior and throughout

Open to other options to stack with The 1 as well. Thanks in advance.
whats your goal with this cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5-8lbs. lean mass. Eat at maintenance. Gain some strength as well.
I think you're def gonna have to eat at more then maint to gain that kind of mass. What about adding something like trest. it'd cover your test base, nice leans gains so long as you control any estro issues.

The 1 will cover the strength and trest would help make sure your joints and such stay nice and comfy.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're def gonna have to eat at more then maint to gain that kind of mass. What about adding something like trest. it'd cover your test base, nice leans gains so long as you control any estro issues.

The 1 will cover the strength and trest would help make sure your joints and such stay nice and comfy.
So Trest with The 1? hadn't really considered that. I am really susceptible to estro sides and holding water, so I am hesitant to try Trest. Especially trying to keep it lean for Spring/Summer.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So Trest with The 1? hadn't really considered that. I am really susceptible to estro sides and holding water, so I am hesitant to try Trest. Especially trying to keep it lean for Spring/Summer.
I wouldn't worry about the water as that will drop as soon as the cycle is over leaving you lean and dry. If you're sensitive as far as nips/gyno is concern then it may not be the right choice. If you have a good ai (at least formestane, better to have Adex or aromasin) you'd prob be fine though especially with oral or td.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the water as that will drop as soon as the cycle is over leaving you lean and dry. If you're sensitive as far as nips/gyno is concern then it may not be the right choice. If you have a good ai (at least formestane, better to have Adex or aromasin) you'd prob be fine though especially with oral or td.
I usually keep Aromasin on hand. Will consider this combo, especially since I can get Trest transdermal. Good feedback man thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I usually keep Aromasin on hand. Will consider this combo, especially since I can get Trest transdermal. Good feedback man thanks.
you'd be all set then. TD is def the way to go as the pills have a short half life (only a few hrs) and less bioavailability. Obviously IM is ideal but TD is still far superior to oral