Epi + Dermacrine

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I've read a few posts, using epistane and dermacrine. This is new to me. I haven't heard of this until recently. I am curious on what the thought is here. More info, anyone with experience with this? Is this only to combat sides??
Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
BPS dermacrine is a mild test base, so that might be why you see people using it as it is relatively dry

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The point of the dermacrine is as stated above, a test base. Keeps some of the low t sides you experience when shutdown at bay. It won't prevent shutdown but it'll make you feel much nicer.

As far as gains, you prob won't see much if any additional from it as the epi will pretty much be doing all the work and the derm is just a feel good adder.

If you want something that'll give you some extra gains, add trest as your test base instead.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
The point of the dermacrine is as stated above, a test base. Keeps some of the low t sides you experience when shutdown at bay. It won't prevent shutdown but it'll make you feel much nicer. As far as gains, you prob won't see much if any additional from it as the epi will pretty much be doing all the work and the derm is just a feel good adder. If you want something that'll give you some extra gains, add trest as your test base instead.
That answers my question. Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was the case. I didn't know if It yielded benefits with gains as well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine solo is great! I'm sure alongside Epi would be smooth as well.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I've never used it myself. I don't know much about it so it really got me curious. Dermacrine seems pretty popular

P

pimppapa1977

Awards
I'm running it now to prevent lethargy.. it works.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it myself. I don't know much about it so it really got me curious. Dermacrine seems pretty popular
It has been catching on recently it looks like :) BPS has been bringing out some new products so maybe that is it. A popular stack is osta + dermacrine

B

bomb

Awards
what about dermacrine solo 6 weeks right after a completed pct combined with 10 mg osta?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what about dermacrine solo 6 weeks right after a completed pct combined with 10 mg osta?
Sounds like a nice setup to me

B

bomb

Awards
right after a finished pct ?
any suppression possible ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
right after a finished pct ?
any suppression possible ?
suppression is always possible and usually (at least some level) likely. The difference is that this will not totally shut you down, itll just slow recovery. Its really a catch 22 between the additional boost itll give and the suppression it can cause.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It has been catching on recently it looks like :) BPS has been bringing out some new products so maybe that is it. A popular stack is osta + dermacrine
i am looking forward to dermacrine/elimistane!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
i am looking forward to dermacrine/elimistane!!!
More like a bps combo stack consisting of osta+Dermacrine for on cycle and than Elimistane + Endosurge turbo for pct ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More like a bps combo stack consisting of osta+Dermacrine for on cycle and than Elimistane + Endosurge turbo for pct ;)
lol...who said anything about on cycle....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did lol ...
i am into bridges...you can't stay on cycle all the time. well i guess you could, but i wouldn't recommend it.:nervous:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, you just gave me an idea. Osta & dermacrine. That would be noice!