Need help. On an emotional roller coaster

T

Theplumberman

Awards
I'm 5'10" 198 lbs. on my 3rd cycle and I'm on my 6th week. I'm on 1cc every 3 days of sus, .5 eod of npp, .3 eod of masterone, and just started hcg at 200iu eod. I'm feeling pretty damn weird. Help me please

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
If you can't cope on the cycle, stop it. Start PC or see a doctor.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm 5'10" 198 lbs. on my 3rd cycle and I'm on my 6th week. I'm on 1cc every 3 days of sus, .5 eod of npp, .3 eod of masterone, and just started hcg at 200iu eod. I'm feeling pretty damn weird. Help me please
Were you weird before cycle? If so, you're pretty much toast.

T

Theplumberman

Awards
Hahahahaha I am manning up and no I wasn't ****ing weird. I've never had this issue on cycle. Well I guess that's all the advice I need lmfao

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahahahaha I am manning up and no I wasn't ****ing weird. I've never had this issue on cycle. Well I guess that's all the advice I need lmfao
New compounds always have new tricks and sides. Assuming you've run any of these before, you can narrow down which is causing this and lower the dose or stop it altogether.

T

Theplumberman

Awards
Never ran any of it except hcg. My last cycle was test p and tren ace

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
One easy thing if you are going to stay on cycle is to check your blood pressure. That will weird you out as much as anything. If yours is high, work on some ways to get that down.

1 quick easy trick is 500mg to 1 gram of magnesium once per day will knock it down a few points quickly.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
Let's eliminate some possibilities. Let's start with you received fake product or mislabeled or bunk product ,I'm assuming you bought atleast 2 bottles of sust.... Are they the same brand? Or are any if the others the same brand, if so do they have batch #'s? Have you gotten blood work? Let's start dropping the mast and NPP out of the cycle and work from there. If you cycled before do you get emotional with prolactin levels elevated?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I had a dream I had 2 more vials of Masteron than I thought....but there was nothing there in real life