Epistane Cycle. Am I good?

r3zy

Awards
This will be my first PH/Steroid cycle, I'm 25, been lifting for 9+ years. Diet is in check and wondering if this looks good?

planned cycle:
Epistane 30/30/30/30/40/40
Ai Cycle Support All Cycle
Glucosamine All Cycle
Creatine All Cycle
Fish Oils All Cycle

pct:
nolva 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme Cortisol Blocker
Triazole AntiEstrogen
Stoked Test Booster

Would I need to taper off with the Triazole as its a Anti Estrogen and would coming off it straight away cause a Estrogen spike?

I'm open to all advice and criticism

Thanks, Rez

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
I would bump the epi to 40mg in the second week, 30mg is pretty weak even for a beginner IMO. I wouldnt worry about estrogen problems with the Triazole, its just herbs.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Epi is notorious for lethargy. It shut my friend down and there are many people on here complaining about it. Look into Stano. I am also going to have to get some for my epi cycle. Halo made me a little lethargic.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi didn't give me much lathargy not to mention much results either , it was my second run mixed with Tren. Halo on the other hand was great! No lethargy & great results in a short time. Yup bump the Epi if that's what your gonna take and you should probly have some liver protectant and a multi v in that cycle before the PCT.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read to hold off on creatine when on cycle and save for pct
Not important. I ran it on an off cycle before. But the the taurine for back pumps might be needed.

Swolljaboi

Awards
In my opinion you should use a stronger AI like formestane and whatever you decide on definitely taper it.

r3zy

Awards
Cheers for the replies. Yeah I think I'll consider upping the dose to 40mg a bit sooner than the 5th week.

Yeah I forgot to mention the Taurine, seen a few people complain about back pumps off of it.

With the TUDCA, would I run that during the cycle or PCT, if during the cycle would I use it as well as Cycle Support?

Thanks, Rez.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cheers for the replies. Yeah I think I'll consider upping the dose to 40mg a bit sooner than the 5th week.

Yeah I forgot to mention the Taurine, seen a few people complain about back pumps off of it.

With the TUDCA, would I run that during the cycle or PCT, if during the cycle would I use it as well as Cycle Support?

Thanks, Rez.
Agree with all of the above, taurine is a must for most people.By week 3 or so you'll know why.

Also, arimistane/formestane are much better ai's then triazole. and suicidal so no chance for rebound.

TUDCA during cycle and maybe a little into PCT. On top of cycle support.

r3zy

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'll look into TUDCA and the other Ai's. I was going to get Taurine just because of what everyone else had stated, didn't want to have to cut my workout short because of back pumps

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would add 12 to 14wks of test at 400-600mg ew IMO

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Lol, why not just run it solo if he's going to go the pinning route
Exactly. I've seen 99% of his advice is to pin this or pin that. Realize certain people don't like to go down that road bud.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I've seen 99% of his advice is to pin this or pin that. Realize certain people don't like to go down that road bud.
I mean honestly, it's not bad advice, but I have a feeling that if he was going to go the pinning route, he wouldn't be asking about Epi for his first cycle.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I mean honestly, it's not bad advice, but I have a feeling that if he was going to go the pinning route, he wouldn't be asking about Epi for his first cycle.
Oh no, don't misunderstand. It's actually great advice. Going oral and using DS is actually worse for you. I'm just saying, certain people don't like to go down that road. Telling someone who is using a designer steroid to pin is not going to pin test. If they would be willing to pin, they would be doing var or deca or something else and not epistane.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, don't misunderstand. It's actually great advice. Going oral and using DS is actually worse for you. I'm just saying, certain people don't like to go down that road. Telling someone who is using a designer steroid to pin is not going to pin test. If they would be willing to pin, they would be doing var or deca or something else and not epistane.
Yup, fair enough. I would much rather go the pinning route, my cholesterol would thank me, it just creates some logistical issues right now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would add 12 to 14wks of test at 400-600mg ew IMO
That's nice but a really different cycle. Not really relevant.

AnthroLats

Awards
Started at 30, went up to 50 over 6 weeks, most of the time spent at 40mg. I would say bump up to 40 earlier and stick with it. Got pretty lethargic at 50 and started to want to pull back a bit. Was feeling pretty good at 40 though

Gains were outright retarded though...

FitnessLuke

Awards
Epi didn't give me much lathargy not to mention much results either , it was my second run mixed with Tren. Halo on the other hand was great! No lethargy & great results in a short time. Yup bump the Epi if that's what your gonna take and you should probly have some liver protectant and a multi v in that cycle before the PCT.
Same page as you. Halo was way better. Got a lot leaner. Epi I put on a little size, but really I felt ****ty towards the end and the gains weren't worth the cycle. Didnt really have any sides besides slight lethargy at the end, but still didnt like epi

FitnessLuke

Awards
Even the vascularity was a disappointment. Like my sarm run yeilded way better pumps than epi. Halodrol gave insane vascularity. Like I would move something light and get narly veins

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even the vascularity was a disappointment. Like my sarm run yeilded way better pumps than epi. Halodrol gave insane vascularity. Like I would move something light and get narly veins
Lol ... I'd wake up sometimes with my s*** just bulging out. I loved it. Epi.... Felt like I was allways dragg'n. Some people just don't respond to it. So..... OP, do it right and stay on point!! :)

r3zy

Awards
Yeah thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I'm not going to go the pinning route just yet, maybe something I'd consider in the future.

Think I'm going to stick with Epi and see what gains I get from it. Will bump it up to 40mg earlier than planned and stick to that till the end. If not happy with the results I'll try Halo on my next cycle and see how I respond to that.

Thanks again for the advice, Rez

Pswitz3r

Awards
I am just finishing up my last week of PCT from my epi/stano cycle. 100% get some taurine! I was taking 4g of it per day and drinking over 2 gallons of water daily and still got back pumps pretty bad the last 2 weeks. Week 6 i actually considered stopping they were so bad. I couldn't imagine how sh***y they would have been without taurine. TUDCA worked pretty well for me as well, my liver values hardly changed at all. I will always run TUDCA if I ever use a methylated compound again.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just finishing up my last week of PCT from my epi/stano cycle. 100% get some taurine! I was taking 4g of it per day and drinking over 2 gallons of water daily and still got back pumps pretty bad the last 2 weeks. Week 6 i actually considered stopping they were so bad. I couldn't imagine how sh***y they would have been without taurine. TUDCA worked pretty well for me as well, my liver values hardly changed at all. I will always run TUDCA if I ever use a methylated compound again.
Good man . Thanks for sharing.
That sucks about the back pumps tho. Was it worth it?

Pswitz3r

Awards
While on cycle it was a blast, It felt so good repping weight 5 times that i could only do once before. I had some minor PCT issues at the end, I think I had gotten some bad nolva. It has cleared up now though. I enjoy how I am leaner now and weigh more, but I doubt I will try prohormones again. I'm sure you know there are many risks, and it all comes down to how comfortable you are with them. So in other words, yes it was worth the gains ( i responded well to epi and stano) but i will not do it again. I will go with some Test instead when the time is right.

letsdoitfool

Awards
how many lbs did you gain?
i started epi about 10 days ago haven't felt/seen anything different yet, i know it takes 2-3 weeks just wondering when yours kicked in? im just so anxious lol
dosing is 30/30/40/40/40/40

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many lbs did you gain?
i started epi about 10 days ago haven't felt/seen anything different yet, i know it takes 2-3 weeks just wondering when yours kicked in? im just so anxious lol
dosing is 30/30/40/40/40/40
Up that shiz. Should have started at 40 & finish at 60mg

Pswitz3r

Awards
I gained 12 pounds but i lost 4 after PCT. I ate anywhere from 500 to 900 cal above maintenance (depending on how much peanut butter I shoveled into my mouth that day). It was so clean though, no cheats for 8 weeks. It kicked in for me the middle of the third week. Its not a smack in the face or anything, but had just noticed that I was repping out more, and I had some pretty decent pumps. It no magic pill, but just hang in there, you will start noticing a difference within the next week i am guessing.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I put on 15 lbs on epi, then 10 more lbs after epi, then started a cut on osta and dropped back down 13 lbs. I'm at 212 with more muscle mass and less body fat than I've ever had. **** treated me well.

letsdoitfool

Awards
i read logs were people wake up one morning and be pumped with veins popping lol that just sounds so sick
what were was your guys epi dosage like?

ohh its also my first cycle so 30/30/40/40/40/40 seemed good since i hear 30/40 is the sweet spot

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i read logs were people wake up one morning and be pumped with veins popping lol that just sounds so sick what were was your guys epi dosage like? ohh its also my first cycle so 30/30/40/40/40/40 seemed good since i hear 30/40 is the sweet spot
Ya there's no reason to go higher. You'll see your strength start to go up about week 2 and continue to climb. Also might start to notice increased hardness and pumps doing everyday things like cutting veggies and such about week 2-3.

r3zy

Awards
I started my course on Monday, going to be keeping a log and I'll make a review once my course is done. Hoping for good results, if all goes well I'll be definitely doing another course next year. Might try HaloX or even DMZ depending on the results I get from Epi

Rez

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
You dont need or want an ai for epi, only use after pct to prevent estrogen rebound. All it will do is hurt your cycle if used while "on". And besides, i cringe at the joint pain that would cause using both together. Formestane is MORE than enough AI for pct however.

Stierenek213

Awards
You dont need or want an ai for epi, only use after pct to prevent estrogen rebound. All it will do is hurt your cycle if used while "on". And besides, i cringe at the joint pain that would cause using both together. Formestane is MORE than enough AI for pct however.
Some people get gyno issues mid cycle already so it is good to have an AI around when that happens. Altough Epi is supposed to lower estrogen it seems that the body can be very smart in raising estrogen in order to restore the low levels by increasing the aromase enzym. At least that is my understanding , I might explain it wrong but for sure there are plenty of people who developed gyno mid cycle already.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
While on cycle stier? Epi is so dry it makes your joints hurt. I see no need for an ai on cycle, which would be counterproductive anyway. Rebound after the cycle, is something entirely different.

Stierenek213

Awards
While on cycle stier? Epi is so dry it makes your joints hurt. I see no need for an ai on cycle, which would be counterproductive anyway. Rebound after the cycle, is something entirely different.
No not to use an AI on cylcle but to have it at hand when estrogen/gyno issues pop up so you can use it when you have to. Unfortunately everybody responds different on prohormones/steroids so in case you are one of the unlucky ones it is good to have an AI and/or Nolva to hopefully help you out.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I have to wonder if some that developed gyno in the middle of a 4 week epi cycle, actually had something other than epi in the bottle.

Stierenek213

Awards
Agreed. I have to wonder if some that developed gyno in the middle of a 4 week epi cycle, actually had something other than epi in the bottle.
Nope, that is what people (off course) will tell you, people told me I did not get winstrol when I got gyno 17 days on into a solo winstrol cycle. Then half a year later I had it again with another brand of winstrol which I got from another supplier.

The most logic explanation that I could find on the internet was "receptor crossover" which unfortunately some people can have. To keep it simple, basically the androgen prohormone that you are taking can in some people confuse their body and instead of only binding to the androgen receptors the prohormone can bind as well to the estrogen receptors and/or progestrone receptors. Result: gyno...

Another explanation that I could find on the internet was that some people simply get gyno from a disturbed testosteron/estrogen ratio, meaning low testosterone due to shutdown but still normal estrogen. No idea how that would work its way into gyno though.

I had zero problems myself with 25mg of ostarine. Neither did I have any problems with testosterone dermal (real testosterone so not trestolone). I am now looking for another cycle and thinking about either Test E or Epistane. However I am afraid the Epistane will give me gyno just like winstrol did to me twice.

Anyway I dont want to scare the topic starter and it is a bit off topic as well lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting info here but I've never heard of mid cycle epi gyno... Seems contrary to science and biological function.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There is some outliers in science, being in the data or whatnot. Maybe this being one of those cases hm

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is some outliers in science, being in the data or whatnot. Maybe this being one of those cases hm
Certainly possible. There's always exceptions to the rule. Just seems unlikely at best.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've run epi twice and got gyno symptoms usually about a week in on both cycles. I just keep stuff in hand now in case.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Certainly possible. There's always exceptions to the rule. Just seems unlikely at best.
lol reminded me of this video, you didn't say impossible, but still made me think of this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSi2XYgVKU

Stierenek213

Awards
I've run epi twice and got gyno symptoms usually about a week in on both cycles. I just keep stuff in hand now in case.
Have you tried any other products as well besides epi? If so how did those work out for you?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good question.. Maybe epi is just not for you, but maybe it is all compound if you are this sensitive..

Swolljaboi

Awards
I haven't tried any other compounds yet. Those were my only two cycles so far other than Osta. I plan on trying Trest either standalone or with DMZ early next year. You better believe I'm going to be running some adex with that.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol more like run some form with that. Any issues using osta?