1,4 andro

newob

newob

Awards
I have saw a thread that gave a list of prohormone names and what they converted to. Does anyone rember where I may find it.Or can anyone tell me if 1,4 andro is basically a matrix of 1ad and 4ad.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have saw a thread that gave a list of prohormone names and what they converted to. Does anyone rember where I may find it.Or can anyone tell me if 1,4 andro is basically a matrix of 1ad and 4ad.
No, its not. 1,4andro which exist in 2 versions (diol and dione) converts to boldenone.

newob

newob

Awards

No, its not. 1,4andro which exist in 2 versions (diol and dione) converts to boldenone.
So that means that test or 4ad is needed to keep the girlfriend happy.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
So that means that test or 4ad is needed to keep the girlfriend happy.
No, its not very suppressive. But everyone's different.
People stack it with strenght/dry compounds like m4ohn, m-dien, SD, mdht...

newob

newob

Awards
No, its not very suppressive. But everyone's different.
People stack it with strenght/dry compounds like m4ohn, m-dien, SD, mdht...
Cool thanks fpr the info bro.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I believe one of the most common stacks with 1,4-Andro is 1-Test/1-AD. This is purported to be a good 'lean mass' stack. You can expect to experience some sexual sides from this stack, though it would be from the 1-AD. I suppose you could put a little 4-AD into the mix to help with that, but I would use as little as needed to keep these gains lean and dry. Another possibility is to use 1,4-Andro with 4-HT.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Sounds like you didn't do your research.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
1-test/1,4 andro was one of the best lean mass cycles I have ever run. Gained about 10 lbs (220 to 230) while going from 12 to 10% bf. I've kept about 8 of those 10 lbs too.

knox

Awards
  • Established
how much 1,4adro did you run during your cycle? i have some left over and i'll probably run 800mg-1g of 1,4adro and 600mg of 1-test for around 8wks. i literally pulled those figures out of my ass..but i'm curious to what dosages you guys run your 1,4 andro.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
how much 1,4adro did you run during your cycle? i have some left over and i'll probably run 800mg-1g of 1,4adro and 600mg of 1-test for around 8wks. i literally pulled those figures out of my ass..but i'm curious to what dosages you guys run your 1,4 andro.
I'm running 1-1.1 g

600mg of 1-test? Is that oral? If its transdermal is definitely too much.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I have been tossing around ideas as to a good lean Summer stack. One, where, you have already achieved your lean goal, but want to maintain looking sick for the Summer. 1,4 is definitely a front runner. I'm thinking 1,4/M4OHN and/or maybe even MD or MDHT.
Anyone else thinking along these lines?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. Since they are classified as steroids now, why do you still use them? Why not use the real deal? Are pro-hormones less of a health hazard?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just curious. Since they are classified as steroids now, why do you still use them? Why not use the real deal? Are pro-hormones less of a health hazard?
I use them for a few reasons.
1) I stocked up and they are still legal in Europe.
2) PHs are still easier to get than AAS
3) A couple of the ones i use are technically steroids (SD, m4ohn)
4) I hate needles. I'll get base powders of the AAS i want and i'll make trans, but 'll have used my stock til then :)

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that 1,4 ad was not classifed as steriods. Am I wrong?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
supersize77 is correct. 1,4ad can be scheduled at any moment at the will of the Attorney General. He was given the power to do it. But... it is technically not scheduled.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
supersize77 is correct. 1,4ad can be scheduled at any moment at the will of the Attorney General. He was given the power to do it. But... it is technically not scheduled.
Meanwhile, we can't get it anywhere anyway.