First Cycle super dmz2.0 help.

livinitup

Awards
Hey everyone this is my first post and i just made this account today but i have been reading up on steroids and prohormones for a couple years now and i think i have everything in check. First off I'm only 20 but i will be 21 next month. I am 6'1" 195lbs. I have been lifting on and off for three years (have had some injuries). I have already started this cycle so don't convince me otherwise I'm just checking to see if everything is good or what i could do better. Anyway.

Cycle: 1-4 weeks
SDMZ 2.0- 2 caps a day
Cel Cycle assist 4 caps a day.
fish oil, multi ect.

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Pes Erase 0/3/3/2/2/1/1
DAA: 3 grams starting third week in pct for one full month.
cycle assist 4 caps a day
Multis ect.

In everyones opinion is this good dosage and what not for the Cycle? Or would it be better doing nolva 40/40/20/20 or even 40/20/10/10. What's best to get all my levels back. Also i heard this AD 3 PCT from Lecheek nutrition is the new otc AI and helps you sleep better than pes erase. What is everyone's opinion on this stuff and what would i dose that at? The same as pes erase? I do already have pes erase on hand but wouldn't mind the 25 bucks to sleep better. Thanks

Any other opinions would be great thanks. And sorry if i offend you that i'm too young. SOL i guess. ;)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Too young /close thread. Lol. Just 20/20/10/10

livinitup

Awards
Thanks for the reply. But it's better than these 17 year olds runnin around with gyno and wanting everything handed to them lol. Do I need to worry about an estrogen rebound during this cycle or does my pct cover it?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
You're no different, you want a bunch of grown men telling you that you're doing the right thing. You aren't looking for advice, you want affirmation. Big difference. Good luck/close thread.

livinitup

Awards
I actually asked a few questions and did my research. That's 100 percent difference. And I could care less about what anyone on here thinks. Just tryin to learn more.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of it on this cycle, but it could be possible.. Just keep an AI around.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dont be afraid to start your DAA a little sooner. Takes some time to kick in.