Please help with first injectable ASS cycle - "Superbulk"

boostdteggy

Awards
hey guys so lets say I know a dude who has pharma grade products and can get basically anything within reason

Ive done 2 cycles of ph before, super dmz3 , which is methlysten, dmz, and alpha 1 at 2 caps a day
but ive decided to try the real deal to make some better gains. I have proper pct (clomid) (test booster) etc all g2g

now my dude has this premixed oil deemed "superbulk" which consists of 10ml of:

Test enanthate 200mg/1ml
Nandrolone decanoate 140mg/1ml
Boldenone undecylenate 50mg/1ml
Trenbolone enanthate 60mg/1ml

Im not very experianced on injectables but i know a bit about the test and tren, not the other compounds.
should i take this mix or i was also thinking of sticking with good old test e thats 350mg/ml, and 10ml total

jamesjudo5

Awards
hey guys so lets say I know a dude who has pharma grade products and can get basically anything within reason

Ive done 2 cycles of ph before, super dmz3 , which is methlysten, dmz, and alpha 1 at 2 caps a day
but ive decided to try the real deal to make some better gains. I have proper pct (clomid) (test booster) etc all g2g

now my dude has this premixed oil deemed "superbulk" which consists of 10ml of:

Test enanthate 200mg/1ml
Nandrolone decanoate 140mg/1ml
Boldenone undecylenate 50mg/1ml
Trenbolone enanthate 60mg/1ml

Im not very experianced on injectables but i know a bit about the test and tren, not the other compounds.
should i take this mix or i was also thinking of sticking with good old test e thats 350mg/ml, and 10ml total
That mix sounds insane brother I'd forget it and go with test. I'd think the pip would be really bad.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont touch that shnit, test e 5-600 a week, use a ph u have already ran in the past for a kicker. U def dont wanna run 4 things u never ran before. Esp with tren in the mix

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
450mg/ml of hormone will be rather painful. Being add it's your first big boy cycle, just go with test e at 500 a week. Your body doesn't need more than that. The more is better philosophy doesn't always apply with aas.. keep it simple, then add another compound or up your dosage on your next cycle bro.

boostdteggy

Awards
450mg/ml of hormone will be rather painful. Being add it's your first big boy cycle, just go with test e at 500 a week. Your body doesn't need more than that. The more is better philosophy doesn't always apply with aas.. keep it simple, then add another compound or up your dosage on your next cycle bro.
ok thanks for the solid advice, ill stick with test and maybe kickstart with 15 mg of superdrol or something..probabaly do the 500mg test e like you said.

and to everyone else yea very funny i mis-spelled aas and didnt notice until you guys started commenting about it LOL

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
What's making it pharma grade. No pharmaceutical company makes any sort of blend like that, which means it is an underground lab. And typically that means it's not pharma grade. Not that it's bad. Just a warning not to get ****ed on price because someone claims they are going to sell you "pharma grade" gear. Especially since tren was never sold for human use, and EQ is a vet drug.

boostdteggy

Awards
What's making it pharma grade. No pharmaceutical company makes any sort of blend like that, which means it is an underground lab. And typically that means it's not pharma grade. Not that it's bad. Just a warning not to get ****ed on price because someone claims they are going to sell you "pharma grade" gear. Especially since tren was never sold for human use, and EQ is a vet drug.
he promises the pharma quality and has a connection to a legit pharma company in UK . I assume he can request certain blends or makes them himself. either way im pretty sure the price is good, its only 70 $ for a 10ml bottle of either of these (the test e or the superbulk blend) hiprsha666

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he promises the pharma quality and has a connection to a legit pharma company in UK . I assume he can request certain blends or makes them himself. either way im pretty sure the price is good, its only 70 $ for a 10ml bottle of either of these (the test e or the superbulk blend) hiprsha666
Trenbolone isn't made for human use. If his lab has tren, it's a underground lab and products are probably made in someone's garage.

Boldenone and tren are animal steroids, not made for human use.

MuscleJ

Awards
I personally don't like blends. Just my 2 cents. Especially if the guys telling you it's pharma grade, it maybe veteranary pharma grade but not human grade. I'd say drop that source all together.

boostdteggy

Awards
I personally don't like blends. Just my 2 cents. Especially if the guys telling you it's pharma grade, it maybe veteranary pharma grade but not human grade. I'd say drop that source all together.
are you guys sure about not trusting the source? alot of people have good things to say about him. and He offers standalone oils too, he just also has the option of a premade blend. im pretty sure hes legit, he is one of the top dogs known for reliability and purity.

Also, let me re-phrase, he doesnt specifically call it "pharma" for the tren, bold, etc. but garuntees potency and doesnt make it himself, he gets it through a connection through a lab

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone isn't made for human use. If his lab has tren, it's a underground lab and products are probably made in someone's garage.

Boldenone and tren are animal steroids, not made for human use.
Depends, you mean fina pellets. Tren hex was created with human use in mind.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends, you mean fina pellets. Tren hex was created with human use in mind.
No, I'm talking about now, not pre 1997 when negma pulled it off the market.
Trenbolone has never since been made for human use.

Fina pellets contain tren ace among other things, ops mix contains tren e. A purely underground compound.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too many compounds first cycle you won't know what your body likes or doesn't plus that dose of bold is way low so I'd the tren. Test at 350mg/ml may be a painful depending on the mix of ba or bb I'd see if you could get like 200mg/ml eth or cyp

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
that mix sounds hardcore. why not keep it more simple? your first aas cycle you wont need a super crazy stack for amazing results

but at least you have a pharm grade source. wish I had a source that was any grade besides SCAM

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just keep it simple, dont kbow why im posting again other to try to keep u away from this crazy az mix of shnit, if u do decide to use it please log it, id love to know how it goes. Sounds like a nightmare

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm talking about now, not pre 1997 when negma pulled it off the market.
Trenbolone has never since been made for human use.

Fina pellets contain tren ace among other things, ops mix contains tren e. A purely underground compound.
Don't know about your side, but I've just come off a hex cycle.
Or there's parabolan which is as close to pharma as ug gets.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about your side, but I've just come off a hex cycle.
Or there's parabolan which is as close to pharma as ug gets.
its either made at a legit lab that produces human grade meds or its UGL, just except that any sterons purchased without a script are probably underdosed gutter swill made in someones bathtub

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
its either made at a legit lab that produces human grade meds or its UGL, just except that any sterons purchased without a script are probably underdosed gutter swill made in someones bathtub
It's human grade, produced in pakistan under license for bayer, but the licensing they use doesn't mean anything in europe hence on a technicality it's ug.

But it's still pharma as far as the process goes.

But im talking about the ester it's attached to, which was produced for human use, yes negma doesn't produce it any more doesn't mean anyone else can't so the above is just semantics.

Anyway i'll leave it at that.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
It's human grade, produced in pakistan under license for bayer, but the licensing they use doesn't mean anything in europe hence on a technicality it's ug.

I would pin it, but expect a chance that its fake or bunk, just saying

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

But im talking about the ester it's attached to, which was produced for human use, yes negma doesn't produce it any more doesn't mean anyone else can't so the above is just semantics.

Anyway i'll leave it at that.
No, that's what you've been led to believe.
Parabolan is the pharmaceutical name owned by negma in France. So they would need the license from negma, not bayer.
Negma laboratories is now owned by a huge Indian biotech company, and they still make pharmaceuticals under negma for Europe.
All other tren hex products with that name are counterfeit and not pharmaceutical grade

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't do it man. Go with some long estered Testosterone and an oral if you want. If you take this blend if you get side effects you won't know which drug is doing it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would pin it, but expect a chance that its fake or bunk, just saying
X2.
If someone thinks they have some good legit hex, they should let William Llewellyn know, cause I don't think he's tested any pure hex recently. Could be wrong.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run Test. If u add anything, make it Boldenone since it is mild.

Somewhere between 400-600mg for 10 weeks or so. If u add Bold, make it 16 weeks.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Honestly. You need to lift and eat more before doing this stuff. I can tell by your profile pic that your not ready for AAS. You have a long way to go to max out your genetic potential.

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
Ok so I'm new to the whole steroid idea I've been bulking naturally but I have hit a stopping point at 195lbs I'm trying to reach 235 I need a good steroid stack with the amount needed for each stack for beginners that produces bulk muscle mass quick an won't show up on a piss test because I am currently in nursing school and get drug tested once a week

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Ok so I'm new to the whole steroid idea I've been bulking naturally but I have hit a stopping point at 195lbs I'm trying to reach 235 I need a good steroid stack with the amount needed for each stack for beginners that produces bulk muscle mass quick an won't show up on a piss test because I am currently in nursing school and get drug tested once a week
They're not going to test you for AAS, unless you're training for Olympic nursing haha

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
That's a relief haha do you know what a good bulking cycle is and also are these online steroid stores legit or is it phoney crap

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Everyone wants to do AAS when they are not ready! like as if its the ultimate answer or something. I guarantee you can get to where you want if your under the age of 50 and your goal is not freaky big and shreaded! im an ectomorph that went from 135 to 195 in a little over a year with only creatine and protein and intense training 5 days a week religiously with near perfect eating habbits!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone wants to do AAS when they are not ready! like as if its the ultimate answer or something. I guarantee you can get to where you want if your under the age of 50 and your goal is not freaky big and shreaded! im an ectomorph that went from 135 to 195 in a little over a year with only creatine and protein and intense training 5 days a week religiously with near perfect eating habbits!
And everyone is exactly the same as you! Right....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Love those genetics. How much was fat from 135 to 195?

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
I went from 147 to 195 also I just have hit my limit without artificial help

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I went from 147 to 195 also I just have hit my limit without artificial help
Congratz on a successful bulk! Impressive!

I know what you mean though at 195, bulked up, every pound of lean mass is a mission. No more noob gains and everything is Hard Earned and comes slow. At this point, I just try to get stronger. I feel that if I'm getting stronger, even slowly, the lean mass will follow.

Supplementation with creatine and protein and stuff like that has limitatins too as to how much they can help. They just arn't supercharging me like they were and they arnt helping me break plateaus anymore. I feel the need to go beyond as well.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you are getting stuck it could be just your diet or maybe you need to switch something up with your routine. Seeing as you only have been using creatine and protein is pretty good, you could look at trying out a natural anabolic like ArA found in sns X-gels. But I digress this thread isn't about that.

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
For me it's been creatine and protein and I messed around with some oral testosterone from GNc just because every time I tried ordering other stuff the army would intercept it at the post office

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
For me it's been creatine and protein and I messed around with some oral testosterone from GNc just because every time I tried ordering ot

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
Yeah man it was pharmafreak test freak is what it was called

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it is a test booster, nothing like testosterone lol

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
Well see that's why I'm asking for help lol all I know about is the natural stuff lol all I know is by April I want to be a ****ing monster 235 at 5'8

ronald.tugend

ronald.tugend

Awards
To get that kind of gain? What's the side effects of that and can I get that on an online store like eroids or daddy roids? And how would I have to cycle it?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd find that unrealistic unless a good portion was fat, but I'm not super familiar with oils..