People who think steroids = "fake" muscle.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but this really pisses me off.

Are the strength gains fake too?

What about when sprinters take them? Are the decreased times just an illusion, or do the drugs make clocks run slower????????

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Ignorance, brosef.

You still gotta work while on PEDs, so there's no difference. It's just puts us a on equal footing :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
wrong
article-0-1C2A3E8200000578-879_634x670.jpg

people who use synthol have fake muscle
article-0-1C2A3E8200000578-879_634x670.jpg

Jerrad

Awards
Same people believe that if they used gear they'd look like Arnold.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same people believe that if they used gear they'd look like Arnold.

All my friends think this. They think since they can dead lift 315 naturally that if they take stuff they will be deadlifting 500 with in a month. I hate when people talk about this stuff when they know nothing about it except for what they hear on the news.

Jerrad

Awards
All my friends think this. They think since they can dead lift 315 naturally that if they take stuff they will be deadlifting 500 with in a month. I hate when people talk about this stuff when they know nothing about it except for what they hear on the news.
The reality of AAS is why it's not popular, people just don't know it. If you could simply take something and get huge or strong then it would super popular. Unfortunately for the lazy, hard work and dedication is still required to make progress. And contrary to a lot of natty lifters beliefs, genetics still play a huge role.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, when's the magic supposed to happen? I've been taking these pills, training my ass off 5-6 days a week, and eating F-ing chicken, rice, turkey and broccoli like a moron and I still don't look like Arnold!!! WTF? Yeah pisses me off too. People around me say I look the way I do because I'm cheating. Sh!t's not free, I work my ass off.

Jerrad

Awards
Genetics still play a huge role, people just don't get it. Two people can take the same gear, have the same diet, do the same routine, and very different results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Wish mine were better. I'm fighting those sh1ts to make small gains!!

Jerrad

Awards
Patience and experimenting has helped me. Finding compounds, routines, diets, ect... That you respond well too. It takes time and patience.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well to text, but yes.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genetics still play a huge role, people just don't get it. Two people can take the same gear, have the same diet, do the same routine, and very different results.
Different genetics is the reason why peds are NOT cheating in many cases.It often only levels out differences in genetic.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ignorance, brosef.

You still gotta work while on PEDs, so there's no difference. It's just puts us a on equal footing :)
Seconded , and ppl who say roids and ph's are cheating in bodybuildng and powerlifting are also narow minded and ignorant ,, I mean if everyones using it , isit realy cheating?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Another thought that I had is whats wrong with a guy using ped's to beter himself?? I mean there's a lot of ppl geting plastic surgery for cosmetics , imo this is the top point of fake and easy , ped's are just 'suplements'/aids in a sense that u have to stil do the work , eat the food and bust your balls ,,

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Steroids do in fact increase strength. So from a strength standpoint a person will get much stronger on them. What is much stronger you ask? Could be as little as 10 pounds on his bench, could be as much as 20 pounds on the bench within a short period of time.

But as we all know, it won't turn you into Arnold. You still need genetics for that. A guy could lift for years on gear and not look like Arnold.

Same can be said when it comes to baseball. If a guy does not have hall of fame talent, he will not break the home run record on Steroids. Bottom line.

But give a kid some gear in high school who needs that extra push to be able to overtake the offensive lineman he is going up against in his high school game. Or to become stronger over the summer so he can run a little faster and place in the track meet. Well yes gear will allow him to achieve this as long as he works his butt off.

By the way a grown adult who abuses alcohol does more damage to his body than going on a couple gear cycles. Same can be said of a guy that smokes a pack a day of cigs. Way more damage to his body than two cycles of gear.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've juiced for Years and honestly it's my diet that makes the biggest difference when I want to "look" juiced I could be on low carbs and cardio and people be like what you running and I could be mid cycle and no one know it's all misperception by the public on what the compounds really do

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've juiced for Years and honestly it's my diet that makes the biggest difference when I want to "look" juiced I could be on low carbs and cardio and people be like what you running and I could be mid cycle and no one know it's all misperception by the public on what the compounds really do
This 10000%. I get more comments about how big and and how round my face looks when I'm just in a high carb high cal eat whatever bulking phase then if I'm actually on (when I'm meticulous with macros and diet in general).

Can steroids make you better/faster/stronger? Absolutely. But they cannot replace hard work and motivation

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Well said well said.

I look at them as the Wax that goes on the sports car after its built.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
All anabolics do is give you the ability to work harder, work more often, and utilize nutrients better, if you aren't training any harder or eating enough then they won't do jack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well said well said.

I look at them as the Wax that goes on the sports car after its built.
I'd give them more credit then that... maybe call them the paint. They're by no means the frame or the engine but they can really make a distinct difference between average and impressive.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you a fat lazy slob without steroids you will be the same with them. If you are highly dedicated in improving yourself and willing to meal prep, hit the gym hard, and do all you can to succeed, does it even matter what you are on? Hardwork>

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha agreed

jaces

jaces

Awards
If you a fat lazy slob without steroids you will be the same with them. If you are highly dedicated in improving yourself and willing to meal prep, hit the gym hard, and do all you can to succeed, does it even matter what you are on? Hardwork>
Couldnt have said. It beter myself

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
This 10000%. I get more comments about how big and and how round my face looks when I'm just in a high carb high cal eat whatever bulking phase then if I'm actually on (when I'm meticulous with macros and diet in general).

Can steroids make you better/faster/stronger? Absolutely. But they cannot replace hard work and motivation
This x2. I've cycled for a couple years and cut but never cycled on a cut. Normally I just ate maintenance on cycle but now the changes are for real. The diet is making the changes, the Tren is keeping me from losing muscle. But I am amazed at how much diet plays, with gear or without. Gear isn't magic and eating a poor diet is still a poor diet even on gear.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure who thinks the muscle you get from using AAS is "fake".....Is that what you were trying to say?. Maybe a lot of the muscle gained is temporary....

jaces

jaces

Awards
I'm not sure who thinks the muscle you get from using AAS is "fake".....Is that what you were trying to say?. Maybe a lot of the muscle gained is temporary....
Think he ment you dont need to work for it or follow a good diet ,, its 'easy' muscle

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think he meant you don't need to work for it or follow a good diet ,, its 'easy' muscle
Of course you still need to work for it, but it's gonna make things a lot easier and you will get a lot more out of your hard work. You can eat McDonald's on AAS and as long as your in caloric surplus your going to gain muscle. We are talking about synthetic hormones here, not OTC herbal supplements. It may not be "easy" muscle but I'd agree that it's "easier". They are drugs and are going to "work" no matter what, unless they are bunk. Saying you have to have the perfect diet and training routine to make AAS "work" is just straight out retarded.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Genetics is everything but the right training , nutrition & compounds will drastically change that view . Did for me .

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Of course you still need to work for it, but it's gonna make things a lot easier and you will get a lot more out of your hard work. You can eat McDonald's on AAS and as long as your in caloric surplus your going to gain muscle. We are talking about synthetic hormones here, not OTC herbal supplements. It may not be "easy" muscle but I'd agree that it's "easier". They are drugs and are going to "work" no matter what, unless they are bunk. Saying you have to have the perfect diet and training routine to make AAS "work" is just straight out retarded.
I know I couldn't cut like I am without tren. I'd lose muscle. But I'm actually still lifting heavy and making gains in caloric deficit

jaces

jaces

Awards
No look im nt saying that its nt easier but i know a lot of guys that thnk if they eat mcdonalds and train 3 times a weak on a simple cycle they wil get huge , wich is totaly wrong ,, and I stil thnk PEDs should be used to train harder and not as an easy route to muscle or performance ,, and diet is stil a factor in gaining or losing fat even on cycle

jaces

jaces

Awards
Genetics is everything but the right training , nutrition & compounds will drastically change that view . Did for me .
For me compounds bridge the genetic gap to make it a mre level playing field

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me compounds bridge the genetic gap to make it a mre level playing field
Aren't you only 19?

You shouldn't be using any compounds at your age (and experience level), and even if you are it is 100% against the rules of this forum for you to be discussing anabolics or even posting in the anabolics section.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Aren't you only 19?

You shouldn't be using any compounds at your age (and experience level), and even if you are it is 100% against the rules of this forum for you to be discussing anabolics or even posting in the anabolics section.
Nah im not using but its part of my coarse at university

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah im not using but its part of my coarse at university
What kind of university has a course on the ins and outs of anabolics? I find myself rather skeptical about this claim.

jaces

jaces

Awards
What kind of university has a course on the ins and outs of anabolics? I find myself rather skeptical about this claim.
Pharmacy and phisiology , and part of the coarse is the study of the endocrine system as wel as drugs related to this

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pharmacy and phisiology , and part of the coarse is the study of the endocrine system as wel as drugs related to this
Interesting...they teach you about drugs that aren't approved for human usage? I took a fair amount of these types of classes and AAS was never an in depth topic beyond the typical evening news crap. They sure as hell weren't covering trenbolone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were talking about SD in another thread and TRT is still relatively new to the medical field (at least the prevalence that it currently has). No, I've never heard of dbol for HIV; I've heard of Anavar and nandrolone, but not dianabol.

jaces

jaces

Awards
You were talking about SD in another thread and TRT is still relatively new to the medical field (at least the prevalence that it currently has). No, I've never heard of dbol for HIV; I've heard of Anavar and nandrolone, but not dianabol.
Dianabol is a lot cheaper oral than oxandrolone,, trt has been in testing for a long time but yes its new to the public,