The time for another ph cycle!

Doz

Doz

Awards
So lets start with some background infos. Im an amateur mma athlete weighting 75kg and height 178cm. Im 22 years old. My goal was always to maintain my weight due to my mma tournaments but now im off for 2-3 months and i wanna climb weight category...hitting 80-85 would be awsome! i want to hit them as fast as possible so i thought bumbing up +1000-1500 calories + a ph cycle would be great. In the past ive used natadrol and cynostane and got some decnt effects. Now i want to go on something stronger like havocor helladroll. I ve also heard some good things about andro bul but i have no clue how it works! i would like some help over those phs ive mentioned! my pct will be nolvadex! thanks!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep it simple and just go for halodrol cycle if that is what you want. Either use iron flex or Celtic labs. For pct you need nolva and possibly try out bps new product Elimistane, it is an estrogen and cortisol blocker, also it has been compared to nolva. If you are looking to put on that much weight you might want to look up something injectable with a longer duration.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Check out orbit for 39 bucks you can get halo and a bottle of our cycle defense and thanks for the recommendation Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Best case is to pick one of those and run them solo. I wouldn't expect a huge gain on cycle that you are looking for, but it is possibly if isn't all muscle. Also could look into running a test base like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine, if you run epistane you will be pretty dried out, so fishoils are important.

Doz

Doz

Awards
Best case is to pick one of those and run them solo. I wouldn't expect a huge gain on cycle that you are looking for, but it is possibly if isn't all muscle. Also could look into running a test base like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine, if you run epistane you will be pretty dried out, so fishoils are important.
epistane + a test based ph is better than epistane + halo ? also isnt a test based ph too much for my 2nd ph cycle ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
epistane + a test based ph is better than epistane + halo ? also isnt a test based ph too much for my 2nd ph cycle ?
That is opinion based, but I'd say yes. And you think running two methyls 2nd cycle is not too much? It is really what you want to do, personally test base + methyl is usually less toxic than methyl + methyl

Doz

Doz

Awards
yea you're right...what about Androtest (Cyclo-4AD) + Havoc ( epistane) then?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FWIW, I'm an Olympus Labs fan but my brother in law just did a cycle of only Celtic One @ 30 mg/ day for 4 weeks and he kept more strength and mass than his test/ deca cycle which was a lot longer. A lot of people I know swear by that **** and recommend it more than injectables

BTW Celtic one is M1, 4ADD, a precursor to Dianabol.

Doz

Doz

Awards
ummm i dont know this ph...my 2 options are run 1 bottle havoc + 1 bottle of Androtest together for 4weeks or run 2 bottles of havoc for 6-8 weeks...what you guys think its best? ive read some posts saying the androtest stacks great with havoc but not many reviews on it (Androtest = Cyclo-4AD)

Doz

Doz

Awards
ummm i dont know this ph...my 2 options are run 1 bottle havoc + 1 bottle of Androtest together for 4weeks or run 2 bottles of havoc for 6-8 weeks...what you guys think its best? ive read some posts saying the androtest stacks great with havoc but not many reviews on it (Androtest = Cyclo-4AD)
bump

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've fought pro mma I'm Gracie and fairtex trained I find epi to be dry and not that good for my joints when grappling especially at low bf if looking to move up weight you want more of a bulker also you said you want to move up as fast as possible but in your chosen sport that's not the best idea for joints and tendons or your cardio. When going up in weight you will need a,strength compound the most I'm

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Two bottles epi begins to shine around week three and gains are best between 3-6 if you want other options check out the Ironflex lineup there are some other joint friendly sups out there. I would recommend Diabolix its minimal on sides but good for strength and keepable gains

Doz

Doz

Awards
Two bottles epi begins to shine around week three and gains are best between 3-6 if you want other options check out the Ironflex lineup there are some other joint friendly sups out there. I would recommend Diabolix its minimal on sides but good for strength and keepable gains
so two bottles epi over 1 epi + 1 androtest?

Doz

Doz

Awards
okey thanks :D what about Androtest though? it really made me think of buying it...many ppl believe its the only ph that converts so much to testo...its active ingerdient its Cyclo-4AD anything about that?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
okey thanks :D what about Androtest though? it really made me think of buying it...many ppl believe its the only ph that converts so much to testo...its active ingerdient its Cyclo-4AD anything about that?
Its a decent test base that will help on cycle

Doz

Doz

Awards
hmmm although getting 2 bottles of havoc and running it for 6 weeks is cheaper and will use the full potency of epi im very skeptical on 1 bottle + androtest...ive never used any test based ph and i dunno how i will react to it...but test + epi seems nice to me...i need more opinions please on what should i do...ill keep in mind yours McCrew :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
hmmm although getting 2 bottles of havoc and running it for 6 weeks is cheaper and will use the full potency of epi im very skeptical on 1 bottle + androtest...ive never used any test based ph and i dunno how i will react to it...but test + epi seems nice to me...i need more opinions please on what should i do...ill keep in mind yours McCrew :)
You reap the rewards of andro test in weeks 3-6. 1 bottle isn't enough if you're going to run it.

If you want androtest to it's full potential, 6 caps a day for 6 weeks, although that's 3 bottles

So unless you're willing to put in the cheddar with andro , I'd go for halo/Epi like Abe said

Doz

Doz

Awards
You reap the rewards of andro test in weeks 3-6. 1 bottle isn't enough if you're going to run it.

If you want androtest to it's full potential, 6 caps a day for 6 weeks, although that's 3 bottles

So unless you're willing to put in the cheddar with andro , I'd go for halo/Epi like Abe said
thank you Josh what you said really helped me!
Im gonna Run 2 bottles of havoc and for pct nolva
can you guys suggest me anything good for cycle support also how should i dose havoc?
ive seen cycle assist by cel or cycle support by hardrock supplements but they seem very price...are they worth it? also do i need anything else except nolva for pct?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fmy brother in law just did a cycle of only Celtic One @ 30 mg/ day for 4 weeks and he kept more strength and mass than his test/ deca cycle which was a lot longer. A lot of people I know swear by that **** and recommend it more than injectables

BTW Celtic one is M1, 4ADD, a precursor to Dianabol.
Actually Celtic One is a prohormone to M1T. A damn good product. Very good to hear that your brother in law had good results on it.

Doz

Doz

Awards
thank you Josh what you said really helped me!
Im gonna Run 2 bottles of havoc and for pct nolva
can you guys suggest me anything good for cycle support also how should i dose havoc?
ive seen cycle assist by cel or cycle support by hardrock supplements but they seem very price...are they worth it? also do i need anything else except nolva for pct?
bump

Travenberger

Awards
How about test e with havoc? 6 weeks havoc at 40mg a day and 12 weeks test e at 500mg a week. Why mess with ph when the real gear will give better results with less sides and is also cheaper. Either or make sure you have an AI and pct ready before cycle in case of any nasty sides

Doz

Doz

Awards
uumm I dont really want to try aas yet...also i dont have access to them...im thinkin of going 6 weeks into havoc and then pct but i just need advice on what i should use for cyclet support and pct except nolva...also if i should add any others compound to my cycle that is mild and propably non methylated considering im on my 2nd cycle of ph...
some ppl tell me to add andro bulk or trenadrol or nanodrol they say they stack well with havoc androtest also but as a guy said its pretty underdosed...any opinions? should i add anything of these or just go single havoc?

Travenberger

Awards
Stick with havoc alone. It's your second cycle you'll see great gains for that last 3 of 6 weeks. Takes a couple weeks to really kick in 40-45mg a day. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. Liver tabs or any other cycle support product. Run aromasin at 12.5 through pct drop it after 2 weeks and nolva 40mg first 2 weeks and 20mg second 2 weeks. With epi I'd go with clomid but nolva is fine too

Doz

Doz

Awards
If i stack tren on low doses (30 mg on first week and 60mg on others) is nolva still okey?(ive heard that tren needs clomid which i cant get), (im very skeptical of running it alone cause a friend of mine had it alone in the past and he didnt got anything special...but he ran 1 bottle) i would like to hear what are some good non methylated products just to know that stack well with havoc! tren?Andro Bulk?Dienazone?Nanodrol? Nano mithras? (dunno if the last 2 are methlatred or no though.)

Travenberger

Awards
If you do that I'd start tren at 90mg and go as high as 120mg

Travenberger

Awards
Just so you know there's no magic pill for muscle. After a 4-6week cycle if I keep 10lbs of gain after pct I'm happy. You'll see a difference but you're not gonna be Phil Heath from taking a ph or even real gear

Travenberger

Awards
I've read mixed reviews on that. Get clomid if you're running a tren type compound.

Doz

Doz

Awards
cant get it...i should run havoc also then?or ill be ok with nolva?actually whats wrong with nolva?

Travenberger

Awards
Read on some forums estrogen problems when using nolva with a tren.

Doz

Doz

Awards
yea ive read some reviews but i cant decide if i should add it to my stack or not...i dont want to get any nasty gyno effects but im not prone to gyno...maybe nolvadex + 6-Bromo would be ok ? or not?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Stick with Nolva and Epi you will be happy

Doz

Doz

Awards
okay thanks :D also about cycle support is HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS-Cycle Support okey? and do you think 1 bottle is ok for 2 bottles of havoc?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
okay thanks :D also about cycle support is HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS-Cycle Support okey? and do you think 1 bottle is ok for 2 bottles of havoc?
Can you take a full dose every day for the duration of the cycle? if so, yes, if not, no.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
didnt catch your question...what you mean full dose?
Can you run the recommended dose of the cycle support through out your cycle? If you can then one bottle of it is fine, if you cant though you will need a second bottle

Doz

Doz

Awards
ohh i see...umm one bottle of cycle support will last like 30 days...2 bottles of havoc i believe 5-6 weeks right? so propably ill need 2 bottles...:/ :p