easy on the heart?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
I started a simple test cyp cycle but now after only 2 weeks i'm gonna have to stop my cycle because nasty heart palpitations, once in a while it almost kinda skips a beat and the next beat feels like ****,i have had those before and the doctor said they arent dangerous and that some athletes tend to have them but normally i would have them really rarely, mostly only when really tired or stressed but while on juice i had them WAAAY too much and even if they might not be dangerous i am not willing to risk it

so the question:
Is there a milder stuff than test E/C that i could try like ostar1ne?
anyone had similiar problems?

ph option sounds temptating because of the short half life of the gear

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
I've never heard of such a thing on Test. The fact is that testosterone is already in your body, you are not adding anything new, just more of what you already have. With a PH (really an oral steroid), you are adding a compound/hormone that is not natural for your body. Nothing is going to be easier on your body than testosterone - certainly nothing you take orally.

In 2 weeks of TestC, unless you were using very high dosages, your levels would not have been that high. I'd be wondering if I really was using Test cyp.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
yeah i am a bit confused because i had understood that test would be the mildest stuff to take

and the thing that makes it even more weird is that i did very low dose (only 250mg/week) on those two first weeks because i wanted to start safe
i wonder if my body was just getting used to this new state and the side effects would dissapear with time
OR my test is junk

M

MuscleJ

Awards
So basically you have PVC, pre workouts can contribute to that factor, and stress. On test I'm am not stressed at all I'm alpha male and nothing bothers me. When you started your cycle you told your self to go hard so drink a pre workout and hit the gym harder and cardio hard, there's a lot of factors but I think a stimulant is more of your issue.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
im not taking stimulants or PWO.. only coffee one cup in the morning but im gonna leave it out completely.
oh yeah and some supps that i am taking for cardiovascular health
q10
omega
folic acid
hawthorn berry
i read about taurine maby helping so i guess i will try it also

so do you think i should just continue with my cycle? maby like 300mg/week and see if the symptoms dessapear?

M

MuscleJ

Awards
I would continue to see of they subside just from leaving out the caffeine. But other than that I just don't see the testosterone causing it. I would ask for a EKG while in office it would be really benficaial if you had a previous to match it up to.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
While I don't see how the little bit of extra testosterone would be causing your issues, I'm also not going to tell you to keep your cycle going. If you are considering keeping the cycle going, I think you should try to verify that what is in your vial is really Test Cyp and not something else.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
Get your blood work for your test and go for there.

J

jaakonpallo

Awards
i get crazy palpations with dht based compounds..i can't tolerate anavar for excample and thats been used with kids and women.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
what is really weard that i drank alcohol couple days ago and didnt feel any bad side effects, dont you think i would get CRAZY side effects on test+alcohol if it really was the test that caused everything?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you think that? That wouldn't have to do with the test, but if you are estro sensitive then you could see sides from it being elevated. I have no idea of your protocol, but if you were running this for awhile, I'd guess on BP or high hemo/RBC.

J

jaakonpallo

Awards
Why would you think that? That wouldn't have to do with the test, but if you are estro sensitive then you could see sides from it being elevated. I have no idea of your protocol, but if you were running this for awhile, I'd guess on BP or high hemo/RBC.
Could be due to high bp yes, op u checked that one?part of test converts to dht and that's stimulating to cns wich could lead to these problems also if your prone to palpations/skipped beats

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
anyway.. haven't shot test anymore

You guys think i should try ostarine? i like the idea how it leaves my body fast when i stop if i got any nasty side effects

DRip

DRip

Awards
Ostarine blew my BP through the roof for some reason. Probably not a typical response to it but for some reason it got me bad 160/98 using celtic labs. Dropped quickly after i stopped using though

J

jaakonpallo

Awards
anyway.. haven't shot test anymore

You guys think i should try ostarine? i like the idea how it leaves my body fast when i stop if i got any nasty side effects
Compared to test you were using i guess but it does have a long half-life still as far as orals go.24 hours.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Ostarine blew my BP through the roof for some reason. Probably not a typical response to it but for some reason it got me bad 160/98 using celtic labs. Dropped quickly after i stopped using though
oh that sounds bad, did you take any bp support supplements?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Im just shooting in the dark here but from what ive seen the compounds that convert to estrogen increase the bp the most, maybe use just a replacement does such as 175-250mg of test with a little equipoise/masteron/primobolan any of those would be sufficient.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
You dont want to use any methylated compounds if your worried about bp. It might not seem bad at first but it creeps up on you.

DRip

DRip

Awards
I doubt it has to do with it being methylated as much as it does the actual compounds that require it to be effective. Proto hasn't impacted my BP in the past where as epi jumped it and both are methylated. Max LMG also spiked my bp a tad too and it isn't methylated