OL, please answer a question

Tbol

Awards
I am looking at your products for pct for my next cycle. And I am undecided, both Super Pct and Ar1macare Pro look very solid for pct. Is this a common occurrence? I SHOULD not have to worry about prolactin.

Tbol

Awards
Of course, just wanting to know if there is a reason a person could not run Ar1macare for pct. The ingredient profile on both are great. Ar1macare has the total package for dry, non progesterone, cycles. Amazing products, too much of a good thing on both. Wondered if I missed something

kolejorg

Awards
I use armicare on cycle and super pct to assist with pct. Seems to have worked well. Last cycle I ran cel cycle assist followed by purus labs recycle. But, OL seems to have hit the mark on their products so I'll stick with them.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it depends not what you are running. I usually use only a serm, but bps just got a new product called Elimistane for estrogen control and cortisol management, so I plan on putting that in and having a bottle around in case of rebound after pct.

Tbol

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. The only experience I had with OL was transform. I liked the product, the pump not so much. I don't really need arimistane on cycle. However, Ar1macare has everything you would want post. You would not need any other support supps. Multi, fish oil of course. Am I completely nuts, this stuff looks great

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. The only experience I had with OL was transform. I liked the product, the pump not so much. I don't really need arimistane on cycle. However, Ar1macare has everything you would want post. You would not need any other support supps. Multi, fish oil of course. Am I completely nuts, this stuff looks great
It lacks the food, hardwork in the gym, and drive to not shrink back to your original form after pct. Focus on those aspects and really any product can't compete. Serm + food + busting your ass in the gym = results

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Abe, great answer and very helpful
Yeah no problem. Most people eat like they did before cycle so they shrink down in pct, you can't do that. It is harder to eat during pct as your body isn't so hungry, so I find milk to be your best friend during this time or a mass shake.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say it depends not what you are running. I usually use only a serm, but bps just got a new product called Elimistane for estrogen control and cortisol management, so I plan on putting that in and having a bottle around in case of rebound after pct.
your shortchanging your attack plan with the other two products in your line up!.. did you check out that spotlight video on the BPS face book?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
your shortchanging your attack plan with the other two products in your line up!.. did you check out that spotlight video on the BPS face book?
Haha I haven't watched it. I only shortchange as the products will speak for themselves so I don't see a need to over sell it. :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen people run the AR1MACARE PRO in pct before with great success, but as mentioned combine with a serm and a natty anabolic of your choice :)

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guys, and OL. Ingredient profile was too good for me to be the only person to see its possibilities in pct. And yes of course a serm and natty boosters.