anyone ever ran any Olympus Labs products(NO REPS!)

manup

Awards
I wanna know how legitimate any of their products are.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be lying if I said I had tried their line, but I've heard literally nothing but good things from the people who have.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Ran their msten, cycle support (ar1macare pro) and super pct my first cycle. Solid products gained an unbelievable amount of strength, and 16lbs in 30 days, kept 10lbs after pct. (Lost a lot of water) Had very little sides at all

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I've only used ostar1ne, amazing increases in strength during a cut

bomb

Awards
used their epi, trest , tren , transform, arimacare pro, super pct and a bottle of ostarine is waiting to be opened by me

they are legit

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran epi tren from ol and it was great! About to run ol dermatrest and d plex, bottom line they are top notch

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna know how legitimate any of their products are.
No reps? Well, just couldn't resist....check out the countless logs bro and see for yourself.

If you have any questions just ask me or one of our other reps.

Always willing to help.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran their-
Ep1c
Ostarine
Tr3st

No complaints. Great company, and quality products

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Osta is good to go. Used during pct and believe it helped me maintain my gains

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used Stenabol perfect cycle, Ep15tane/Tr3n cycle, Ostar1ne and Ep1c together for 7 weeks, Sup3r PCT every time. After 3 cycles I am carrying over 20 lbs. more of quality retained muscle mass and one of the cycles was a cut. Definitely Legit. Currently running their Dymethazi9e.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I just ran this cycle a couple months ago.

Ep15tane: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Ar1macare Pro: 4ed
Support Supps

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
Ep1c: 2caps ed for 8 weeks
DermaStrength: 2 pumps a day for 4 weeks

- Started at 180lbs and finished at 195lbs after the cycle. I'm currently done with the entire PCT and all of the Ep1c and am still sitting at a solid 193lbs.
- Strength was through the roof. Bench, Squat, DL and OH Press all went up
- The usual sides

No rep here. I'll recommend these products to anyone.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Currently running their DMZ, Tr3st, TransForm, TUDCA. All doing their job extremely well. Great cycle so far. Legit from my experience.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Currently finishing Ostar1ne. I plan on buying again. :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've ran their:

DMZ
Trest
Eliminate
Epic
Ostarine
Strength
TUDCA

Everything is legit. One of my favorite brands. Go for it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OL is as legit as they come and their owner is a class act

phollet

Awards
best brand ever, I am using TR3ST with epistane. So far so good.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
The only company I would trust for ph's. I have used tudca, msten, tren and a couple others. Ppl were asking what gear I was on, I was out lifting ppl who I knew were running over 500 mgs test a week. You gain and you also look bigger then you actually weigh, in my case anyway. Hands down OL is the best out there. Also the hunger becomes off the wall, regular meals become snacks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just finishing up ep15tane/ tr3st/transFORM cycle. Strength, size and phsyque gains through the roof. I cannot emphasize how much more attention I get from females now (hopefully that didnt come across as arrogant lol)

Their products are dosed right, at a fantastic price. No brainer.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im a rep for another company and will say that Olympus is a solid brand I have ran their Str3ngth and their Ep1c and both exceeded my expectations. So for anything that Ironflex doesn’t make ;) they are my go to

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran a log for Ostar1ne, and LOVED it. Will most likely run it again on my own dime :)

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I honestly can't say from personal use. What i can say, is that they have a great reputation on boards they are sponsored on, and a terrible one on boards they aren't. Take that for what you will, because the truth can be very hard to come by these days. Ive been tempted to try them, but im still leery after all the discussions about OL that ive read. Undecided as of yet.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I honestly can't say from personal use. What i can say, is that they have a great reputation on boards they are sponsored on, and a terrible one on boards they aren't. Take that for what you will, because the truth can be very hard to come by these days. Ive been tempted to try them, but im still leery after all the discussions about OL that ive read. Undecided as of yet.
I'm sorry, but if the comments above aren't enough for you to decide, what else are you possibly looking for?

And I'M NOT EVEN A DAMN REP!! I just saw this post and had to respond...

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i also read them comments about OL on this other board but i tried one of their products and cannot say anything negative.There are of course less trustworthy Brands out there

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i also read them comments about OL on this other board but i tried one of their products and cannot say anything negative.There are of course less trustworthy Brands out there
I agree wit u but u can't knock him for telling the truth. What he said is the truth. Does it mean it's a bunk and money taking company? I don't think so from personal experience.

I can't front. A lot of people on this board tend to take anything neg about a company and get at him. People are entitled to opinions. I just hate when someone says something neg everyone attacks the individual. Just speaking in general though

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very knowledgable reps, awesome price points, very generous serving/dose per unit, they are pretty top notch
I've used/am using/ have stashed
Tr3st
Dermatr3st
Transform
Epi
Epic
Dmz
Arimacare
Superpct
Tr3n
Tudca

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used their dimethabol and transform,both were gtg.
When they put out a hd.clone, I'll buy that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used their tren trest furaz epi sten would buy sten and trest again did buy more of their trends not to hot on the epi or furaz but maybe I just don't respond well to those compounds

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but if the comments above aren't enough for you to decide, what else are you possibly looking for?

And I'M NOT EVEN A DAMN REP!! I just saw this post and had to respond...
If you believe everything you hear on a forum, with motivation to support a product, then id like to show you my ocean front property in Nevada lol. This atmosphere is VERY easily manipulated. That said, i haven't said one bad thing about OL. My point is that you need to look at multiple resources these days to come to a logical conclusion. Eg. some ill informed people wont research a new car on independent resources, they just pop into the dealership and ask the sales guy if the car they are looking at is any good. What do you think the salesman and all the nut huggers at the dealership are going to tell you??

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you believe everything you hear on a forum, with motivation to support a product, then id like to show you my ocean front property in Nevada lol. This atmosphere is VERY easily manipulated. That said, i haven't said one bad thing about OL. My point is that you need to look at multiple resources these days to come to a logical conclusion. Eg. some ill informed people wont research a new car on independent resources, they just pop into the dealership and ask the sales guy if the car they are looking at is any good. What do you think the salesman and all the nut huggers at the dealership are going to tell you??
True, I haven't tried every one of their products, but what I have seen from my own experience osta was good to go. It did take some time to get here though, which was my only complaint.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
If the forums is operated/owned/affiliated with the owners of a competing manufacture, take what you read on their forums with a grain of salt.

I have only read negative things about OL on one forums, and from what I've read all of it is untrue, or at least has no evidence behind it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the forums is operated/owned/affiliated with the owners of a competing manufacture, take what you read on their forums with a grain of salt.

I have only read negative things about OL on one forums, and from what I've read all of it is untrue, or at least has no evidence behind it.
And it's so bitter over there. Almost childish and petty.

warrior737

Awards
The dermafury I ran had me feeling and looking peeled. ****s great. Ostra also had great strength increases. That's the only things Ive ran as of yet.

Edit: I am currently also running Ep1c. This product gives me crazy endurance and recovery between sets.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^this

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the forums is operated/owned/affiliated with the owners of a competing manufacture, take what you read on their forums with a grain of salt. I have only read negative things about OL on one forums, and from what I've read all of it is untrue, or at least has no evidence behind it.
I definitely agree!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE1 treated me VERY well.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were the gains like?
It was recomp. 201 lbs. @ about 15% BF to 200 lbs. @ 11% BF. Strength was through the roof. I'll run it again this spring getting ready for summer.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was recomp. 201 lbs. @ about 15% BF to 200 lbs. @ 11% BF. Strength was through the roof. I'll run it again this spring getting ready for summer.
Holy crap! That's like 8 lbs. of LBM gained! Nice :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was psyched! So was my girlfriend! ;-)

I'm on my phone right now but when I get to a PC I'll link the log.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you maintain your gains or the "appearance"?
I did. I've a few nutrition mishaps sine then though, Nashville being one of them. One of the best BBQ cities on the country and not eat a sh!t load of yummy food? Yeah right. I've kept the size though, my pct was pretty spot on, and at no point did I back off my training. Definitely noticed a drop in strength coming off of it though.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Started out using their Tr3n Perfect Cycle for 6 weeks, gained 11 lbs and maintained 7 after pct, great strength gains, lost fat and added size, minimal sides.

Unfortunately I had a workplace accident and lost those gains due to a leg and throat injury making it impossible to train legs and couldn't eat properly for a few weeks. Currently running their Spawn cycle @20mg Stenabol, 30 epi and 60 Tr3n. 2 weeks in and workouts are fantastic already. Eating like a horse. No sides though I wouldn't expect any after just two weeks. Have already seen slight strength/size increases.

So yeah, everything I've tried from OL is fantastic.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I did. I've a few nutrition mishaps sine then though, Nashville being one of them. One of the best BBQ cities on the country and not eat a sh!t load of yummy food? Yeah right. I've kept the size though, my pct was pretty spot on, and at no point did I back off my training. Definitely noticed a drop in strength coming off of it though.
Bro!!! Nashville just killed all of my gains too!! I was there in September and she got the better of me. Broadway, beers, babes and BBQ. ?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro!!! Nashville just killed all of my gains too!! I was there in September and she got the better of me. Broadway, beers, babes and BBQ. ?
It was just stupid how much I ate! The Peg Leg Pig was outragous! A 3 lb. rack of ribs with sides for only $12?! How can you pass that up?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
It was just stupid how much I ate! The Peg Leg Pig was outragous! A 3 lb. rack of ribs with sides for only $12?! How can you pass that up?
No kidding, I didn't eat anything that resembled a vegetable for 5 days, along with 20 pints a day with some fireball thrown in for good measure. I was definitely drinking for results. I'm done sulking though, training camp opens November 1st.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for Olympus labs as well. I have done an epistane cycle, and epi/tr3n cycle, and a DMZ/trest. I meticulously keep track of the changes both positive and negative, observational and with measurements and blood work. I have also used their pre workout conqu3r, Ep1c, Osatarine, and Strength in pill and transdermal form. All of these products are excellently priced and effective.