Mild PH's?

xSteven

Awards
Ive taken Finaflex 1-andro but it didnt do much so im thinking about doubling the dose to about 4 pills a day and running that on a 30 day cycle. But are there any other ph's that are mild and can maybe give me better results than 1-andro?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in to say 1-andro. I loooved FRL alpha mass when I ran it.

Others will chime in shortly saying halo, epi, 11-kit, etc. I've never tried those so I can't comment.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do some research, you'll find gads of logs/reviews/opinions on these compounds, or...

Run some halo and call it good. (Assuming you're not 17 and have diet/training figured out)

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Have you tried these before?
Halo was awesome. Others recommend epistane. I will be running that in jan. DMZ is a bit more on the harder side but it's still more mild than other options like msten. It's really a matter of your goals. I loved halo though. Will probably do again

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be prepared with oncycle support supps and a proper pct with serm if you choose to however

xSteven

Awards
With halo assuming you did correct post cycle did you keep most of your gains? Do you think id be better off using halo than finaflex?

xSteven

Awards
Will it have more effects than finaflex on my body? Like is it harsher? Also, im assuming this needs a serm if its stronger if im correct.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
With halo assuming you did correct post cycle did you keep most of your gains? Do you think id be better off using halo than finaflex?
I did Pct correctly, and no I did not keep all of my gains but I also had a lot of external environmental issues that affected that (gone from student to industrial construction). Although you pct properly, it's common to loose some of the gains. Absolutely you would be better off on halo. Again, proper pct is crucial to any cycle.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Will it have more effects than finaflex on my body? Like is it harsher? Also, im assuming this needs a serm if its stronger if im correct.
Go do some basic reading pal. No one is going to spoon feed you info that is easily attained by simply using Google

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be considered more harsh as it is methylated, making it more liver toxic.

Can't comment on the SERM. Other guys will add in on that. Well, how about this, get a SERM prescribed to you from a doctor. There, yes, use a SERM :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Most nonmethylated compounds are not too harsh, a few exceptions being tren, trest, etc..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 andro is actually a nice hormone but it needs to be dosed higher than 300mgs per day. in a recent study on humans.. 300 mgs per day averaged a 8lbs gain in 30 days with some but not too much liver distress.

xSteven

Awards
I was reading more on Halodrol and someone answer me this. If I took this at the normal dosage which it says about 50mg (2 pills) for 30 days will that give me as much results on Finaflex if I did 4 pills a day for 30 days on fina. i feel the symptoms and liver stress would be too much to do 4 pills of Halo and would be safer upping my dosage with fina.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I was reading more on Halodrol and someone answer me this. If I took this at the normal dosage which it says about 50mg (2 pills) for 30 days will that give me as much results on Finaflex if I did 4 pills a day for 30 days on fina. i feel the symptoms and liver stress would be too much to do 4 pills of Halo and would be safer upping my dosage with fina.
1. You are way over estimating the toxicity of halo
2. You didn't do adequate reading because it's very common for users to dose halo at 100mg (4 pills). I did, and saw no significant difference in my vitals on halo.
3. No one can answer which will give YOU more results
4. By the way you are asking questions, I think you are <21
5. If #4 is true, eat more food and stay the gym. Your test levels are at a personal high if you are 18-25.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
1. You are way over estimating the toxicity of halo 2. You didn't do adequate reading because it's very common for users to dose halo at 100mg (4 pills). I did, and saw no significant difference in my vitals on halo. 3. No one can answer which will give YOU more results 4. By the way you are asking questions, I think you are <21 5. If #4 is true, eat more food and stay the gym. Your test levels are at a personal high if you are 18-25.
Where have you been hiding?

xSteven

Awards
I am 18. I understand the risks im taking. Im just trying to save money and spend money on the product that will give me the most results but also keep me safe because i am indeed 18. Thats why im taking mild ph's.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I am 18. I understand the risks im taking. Im just trying to save money and spend money on the product that will give me the most results but also keep me safe because i am indeed 18. Thats why im taking mild ph's.
Like above, you already on the best juice around. Your natural test will blow most things out of water right now especially mild compounds.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
^ Listen to Mr. President

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I doubt that 11-kt gives More results than 1-dhea

They're not even close IMO. 1-DHEA is better. I'd even prefer 1-DHEA if I were cutting. But I didn't get a damn thing from 11kt. Heck, I prefer Ostarine over 11kt.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Dude I started using aas/pros at your age..everyone told me not too but of course I didn't listen....I'm almost 27 and used proper pct every time I cycled...well ill just say my test levels are all fu×××d up...it varies when I'm not on clomid...spend your money on good food, maybe some whey , creatine , and a multi..if your not competing no need to take pros at your age...but I'm sure you are going to take halo or whatever you decide ..do your own research and pct..no otc bs