Pct help

swimjosh90

Awards
I just finished a halo epi cycle and my pct never showed up and I'm supposed to start it in 2 days. Has anyone used CEMs nolva. I have to order something today and they're a sponsor so I figured it's cool to ask. Thanks for the help guys

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a halo epi cycle and my pct never showed up and I'm supposed to start it in 2 days. Has anyone used CEMs nolva. I have to order something today and they're a sponsor so I figured it's cool to ask. Thanks for the help guys
I've used CEM and it was pretty legit IMO. Should of been on top of getting your pct, I always do that first before I get my cycle on.

swimjosh90

Awards
Thanks man I appreciate it and you're right I should've been on it. I tried a new source and got burned

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate it and you're right I should've been on it. I tried a new source and got burned
No problem, they have some fast shipping as well with good customer support, had some trouble with the package updates and they fixed it in a real fast manner.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order form a different site. Most research chem sites ship within 2-5 days.

I don't understand how you got "burnt" when there are countless reputable sources out there? Go to purchase peptides.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superior peptides shipped out my last order in 2 hours! Had it the next day, crazy fast

swimjosh90

Awards
My source was private and always was timely and had quality gear but this time my order never came and he won't respond. I'll start using better sources now I guess

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy just to use a chem site on the internet. There are 3-4 legit ones in trust. Not to mention spending extra on "pharma grade" products from a "source" just doesn't seem useful.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
This is why I ALWAYS wait until I have all my PCT products in-hand before starting the cycle. You just never know with all the crap going on in the world today what may happen ..... always be prepared.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This is why I ALWAYS wait until I have all my PCT products in-hand before starting the cycle. You just never know with all the crap going on in the world today what may happen ..... always be prepared.
Exactly! Might have to end cycle early or something

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my cabinet at all times:
CEL Cycle Assist
Arimidex
Nolva
Letro

Others randomly bought depending on cycle: prami, Torem, ketotifen