please help with halodrol clone

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Hi. Really need help. I have planned and started my cycle of halodrol. It'll be 50/75/75/100/100, and will be my third halodrol cycle. For this cycle I bought 1 bottle of fusion supplements 25 mg halodrol, and two boxes of novacharge 50mg halodrol. Only bought the bottle of fusion so I could easily space out starting dosage and the 75mg dose. Today I started to panic, as I saw that the structure of these bottles are slightly different. The novacharge is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 50mg . This is clearly halodrol. But the fusion supplement halodrol is 4-chloro 17a methyl andro 4-ene3, 17bdiol 25mg. This looks like somthing in the middle between pmag and halo. So my question is; Are these two different compounds? Can I use them together in one cycle, like an standard halo cycle. I live in norway, and have problems bying ph's since its banned here, so would appreciate all the help and advice I can get. Btw, I know my english isnt perfect, but hope you understand. And yes I know my height is wrong at my profile. I am 188cm, and 107kg.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Would really appreciate if someone could help me here. My knowledge bout chemical structures is not so good, but for me they look kind of the same. Just dont know if that is good enough?:fool2:

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that second compound is pmag, not halodrol..

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok. But is pmag that close to halodrol, that its ok to use them both in the same cycle? Maybe first pmag and directly afterwards halodrol? What do you guys think? Please respond. Never tried pmag before, but already now after 3 days it feels good:fingersx:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I will be fine means? I can do pmag an halo directly after eachother? Three weeks of pmag, and 30 days halo. Pmag 50/75/75 and halo at 100mg all the way? Got nolva and erase as pct. Please respond. Dont want to mess this up, since this is my winter-bulk. Thanx for answers guys:arms:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would grab another bottle of hdrol or Pmag and run that ..while they are similar , they are not the same
Agreed it's not like picking up another bottle of hdrol is going to break the bank either. Save your pmag for a later run. Make sure you got some Cycle assist;)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanx for replies guys. Appreciate it! My second question is, do I use zma and creatine on cycle? I usually dont, but see a lot of guys saying they do. What do you think?