Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone played around with this yet?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I found a source (it's like the second google hit), but I haven't seen any RC sites carry this and there are no user logs.
If it is legit, it might be an interesting run. I have heard about it before just never really looked into it as I was just looking for all potential myostatin inhibitors the future holds

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
If it is legit, it might be an interesting run. I have heard about it before just never really looked into it as I was just looking for all potential myostatin inhibitors the future holds
Definitely, but there's no way of verifying its accuracy unless one has access to a lab.

My friend did this about a year and a half back with some DAA from hard rhino and found multiple peaks; i.e. it wasn't legit.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So the YK-11 was bunk?
According to the CoA that I found on the source (they have an attached jpeg), there is only one peak. But there is no way of actually verifying that it's yk-11.

So far, I've only found 2 sources and they're both somewhat equal in price: ~$150 for 500 grams.

The second source lists the dose used in the studies, but it states that it's not sure about it's half-life therefore YK-11 might require a large bolus dose, or an AM/PM dose.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Xcel makes this now. SRM yk-11 is the product. I have seen good feedback on their other products, some look too good to be true . any feedback on lab?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xcel makes this now. SRM yk-11 is the product. I have seen good feedback on their other products, some look too good to be true . any feedback on lab?
Sounds like maybe some fake reviews? I honestly don't trust Xcel, just from what I've seen in the past.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Thanks for feedback . I feel same same weird feeling . Too good to be true

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
LD50 not found yet and only two studies. Yeah, xcel is real reputable.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LD50 not found yet and only two studies. Yeah, xcel is real reputable.
The main reason I dont support them is they throw in PH's in Pre workouts and just chuck a lot of random stuff into their products. An unsuspecting user may end up with something other than what they intended to buy

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Any feedback on xcel or primeval? They just released s4

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any feedback on xcel or primeval? They just released s4
Feedback on Super Andarine or on the company itself? :) we have reviews and logs going up on SuperAndarine as we do with all products on multiple sites. We do this with all products. Good luck with your search :)

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
On the new Super andarine product specifically . Phw gave your company a great rating . Link us to the logs if available , more than a few of us are interested . No company has an oral only s4 capped .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Why you would take s4 blows my mind ... The compound in general = no Bueno. And the yk11 currently is extremely costly so I'm not Gonna claim it's fake, but I wouldn't buy it . Not unless I saw some sort of proof for purity .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be nice if a reputable company with 3rd party lab testing put out yk11....

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
On the new Super andarine product specifically . Phw gave your company a great rating . Link us to the logs if available , more than a few of us are interested . No company has an oral only s4 capped .
Muay Thai the Olympus Labs rep above thinks it's a bad idea. I can not post outside links on here and I'm not sure if we will be running logs on the product here or not.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muay Thai the Olympus Labs rep above thinks it's a bad idea. I can not post outside links on here and I'm not sure if we will be running logs on the product here or not.
I've seen a bunch of logs on primeval products and they look to be gtg. I haven't seen any bad feedback on this company

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thank you Yates much appreciated!
Didn't mean to look like company bashing ! I Was specifically talking just about S4 doesn't matter who makes it due to risk vs rewards, this is also completely opinionated . I've heard good feedback on your products aswell

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I've used 75mg s4 per day without vision or sides . It was similar to methasteron or a clean stanozolol cycle .... no complaints here . Speaking from experience . Gains are mostly cosmetic and superficial besides recovery . Better suitable pre contest. As soon as I see some positive fdbk I'll try primeval 240ct s4 5mg per cap .

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've used 75mg s4 per day without vision or sides . It was similar to methasteron or a clean stanozolol cycle .... no complaints here . Speaking from experience . Gains are mostly cosmetic and superficial besides recovery . Better suitable pre contest. As soon as I see some positive fdbk I'll try primeval 240ct s4 5mg per cap .
I'll let you log it if you would like send me your information and I'll ship a unit your way.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Just wondering if anyone else has ran a YK-11 cycle - alone or stacked - and how/what were the results?

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Just wondering if anyone else has ran a YK-11 cycle - alone or stacked - and how/what were the results?
I don't think anyone on this board has but other boards yeah. I'm not very trusting of most other boards though.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I think yates84 said he might be running it in the future?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Was thinking of giving a YK-11 + MK-677 cycle a try.

T

tjs

Awards
yea id like to run it as well, looks good from what ive heard!!!!

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
yea id like to run it as well, looks good from what ive heard!!!!
Just needs more real world feedback but looks promising. Check out sanmarinos posts in the Sarms thread by yates, Good info there.

M

Metatron144

Awards
Well guys I just finished a 4 week cycle of Focused Nutrition Elite YK-11 stacked with Elite Rad-140. And I wanna share my experience as there isn't any real info out there besides speculation on what it does in your body and to your muscles.

I didn't have any bloods done just more of a feeling of whats going on in my body, so blast me if ya want, but I'm pretty in tune with my body. Done plenty of cycles over the last 15 years.

I didn't change my diet or my training as I wanted to see if this worked without any other interference with the supplements, as you know most guys change everything at once, so they have no clue on what does what..

My diet isn't strictly clean, I eat whatever I feel like and I didn't train to put on size, a lot of body weight mixed with compound exercises. No cardio. I wanted to see if these supplements have any effect on fat loss.

Rad-140 I started taking 4 weeks before so it was already in and working @30mg Ed first thing in the morning. As its meant to have a half life of 48hrs.

No one really knows the half life of YK-11 so I spread dosage out to 3 times a day morning noon and night.

Now my dosage of YK-11 is:
Week1 - 3x4mg=12mgEd
Week2 -3x8mg=24mg Ed
Week3 -3x12mg=36mg Ed
Week4 -3x16mg=48mg Ed until the container ran out, just under a week, so the YK-11 cycle was just under 4 weeks, still continuing with Rad-140, as I have found personally in my experience, for me, Rad-140 is a great PCT supplement by itself with nothing else. Boners all day.

So back to the YK-11...
Well first week didn't feel anything, week 2 doubled the dose didn't feel anything, week 3 tripled the dose, started to feel something:
Strength started to increase slightly and I mean slightly as in an extra 2-3 reps nothing like a whole set or anything, and extra 2 pull-ups type of thing.
My recovery between sets was expedited, it reminded me of taking the sarm GW, nice full lungs of air
Got some very nice pumps and fullness in my muscles.

Now the only thing that stood out while on this stack, I never got sore, ever. Like deca, I never had any muscle soreness. For example:
I could shoulder press 3 x 45lb plates on each side of the shoulder press machine, 3 sets of 8, then the next day, I could do it again. No soreness.
So that was a plus.

Other than that I'm still the same weight and body fat as when I started. 18-20% BF @ 230lbs.

As for suppressive, meh, my balls are the same size, I wake up every morning with a boner, when it gets hard it gets effin hard, I was more suppressive on lgd after one week than this whole cycle. Which btw, lgd, makes me as lethargic as ****. Can't stand it.

My hunger fluctuated so idk the consistency and purity of this brand but some days I was crazy hungry then other days I could almost fast all day.

So for me personally I didn't feel anything until I got to 36mg Ed with this brand and at that dose your bottle will only last you 10 days. I wouldn't bother with 4mg 3x a day I mean what is 4 mg anyway. Lol
I'd rather take GW. Not much different if you ask me.
If your lucky to put on 5lbs in 2 weeks, prob water and then you'll prob lose it in the end.
Personally for me I think there was muscle memory so if you don't have previous size from a test base you may not hold or keep the gains, but hey this is just my personal experience with this brand and product.
Please add your experience on here for others as this is what it's all about, to share and help others on their 'body transformation journey'

I am not sure how YK-11 would fair as a stand alone without Rad-140 but at the dosage I'd start at no less than 36mg Ed I don't see myself 'trying' that anytime soon! $$$

Any Questions I'll try answer
Cheers

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Well guys I just finished a 4 week cycle of Focused Nutrition Elite YK-11 stacked with Elite Rad-140. And I wanna share my experience as there isn't any real info out there besides speculation on what it does in your body and to your muscles.

I didn't have any bloods done just more of a feeling of whats going on in my body, so blast me if ya want, but I'm pretty in tune with my body. Done plenty of cycles over the last 15 years.

I didn't change my diet or my training as I wanted to see if this worked without any other interference with the supplements, as you know most guys change everything at once, so they have no clue on what does what..

My diet isn't strictly clean, I eat whatever I feel like and I didn't train to put on size, a lot of body weight mixed with compound exercises. No cardio. I wanted to see if these supplements have any effect on fat loss.

Rad-140 I started taking 4 weeks before so it was already in and working @30mg Ed first thing in the morning. As its meant to have a half life of 48hrs.

No one really knows the half life of YK-11 so I spread dosage out to 3 times a day morning noon and night.

Week1 - 3x4mg=12mgEd
Week2 -3x8mg=24mg Ed
Week3 -3x12mg=36mg Ed
Week4 -3x16mg=48mg Ed until the container ran out, just under a week, so the YK-11 cycle was just under 4 weeks, still continuing with Rad-140, as I have found personally in my experience, for me, Rad-140 is a great PCT supplement by itself with nothing else. Boners all day.

So back to the YK-11...
Well first week didn't feel anything, week 2 doubled the dose didn't feel anything, week 3 tripled the dose, started to feel something:
Strength started to increase slightly and I mean slightly as in an extra 2-3 reps nothing like a whole set or anything, and extra 2 pull-ups type of thing.
My recovery between sets was expedited, it reminded me of taking the sarm GW, nice full lungs of air

Now the only thing that stood out while on this stack, I never got sore, ever. Like deca, I never had any muscle soreness. For example:
I could shoulder press 3 x 45lb plates on each side of the shoulder press machine, 3 sets of 8, then the next day, I could do it again. No soreness.
So that was a plus.

Other than that I'm still the same weight and body fat as when I started. 18-20% BF @ 230lbs.

As for suppressive, meh, my balls are the same size, I wake up every morning with a boner, when it gets hard it gets effin hard, I was more suppressive on lgd after one week than this whole cycle. Which btw, lgd, makes me as lethargic as ****. Can't stand it.

My hunger fluctuated so idk the consistency and purity of this brand but some days I was crazy hungry then other days I could almost fast all day.

So for me personally I didn't feel anything until I got to 36mg Ed with this brand and at that dose your bottle will only last you 10 days. I wouldn't bother with 4mg 3x a day I mean what is 4 mg anyway. Lol
If your lucky to put on 5lbs in 2 weeks, prob water and then you'll prob lose it in the end.
Personally for me I think there was muscle memory so if you don't have previous size from a test base you may not hold or keep the gains, but hey this is just my personal experience with this brand and product.
Please add your experience on here for others as this is what it's all about, to share and help others on their 'body transformation journey'

I am not sure how YK-11 would fair as a stand alone without Rad-140 but at the dosage I'd start at no less than 36mg Ed I don't see myself 'trying' that anytime soon! $$$

Cheers
Good to see some feedback on this, Good stuff Metatron144.

I'm still thinking of giving this a run but by another company, If I do I will post too.

M

Metatron144

Awards
Yeah please do. More Info the better.
I didn't run a log, as I hate when people get everyone all psyched up for a log and have half the forum subbed and then we never hear from them again.
So I thought I'd wait until the end.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Week1 - 3x4mg=12mgEd
Week2 -3x8mg=24mg Ed
Week3 -3x12mg=36mg Ed

So back to the YK-11...

So that was a plus.

Cheers
Great news on Focused Nutrition and RAD140. Should i stick with them or swap to Brawn or Olympus UK for RAD? Or sarms in general?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news on Focused Nutrition and RAD140. Should i stick with them or swap to Brawn or Olympus UK for RAD? Or sarms in general?
Also i got OL UK brand Lgd4033 and Mk677 an ld Ostarine. Was thinking RAD140 as kinda test base or 4-andro, would that prevent PH lethargy you also got from the LGD?

I am currently researching with DMZ and EPi cycle, bit of lethargy but not too bad...

E

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
YK-11. Never seen a promising log (someone making decent gains) from this product. After much googling this compound and logs I came to the conclusion it's a waste of money.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's effective at 20mg+ a day. Most people have ran it ass backwards because of the original claims of inhibiting myostatin. People need to run this like any other DHT derivative, which they haven't been...Because of the misinformation

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's effective at 20mg+ a day. Most people have ran it ass backwards because of the original claims of inhibiting myostatin. People need to run this like any other DHT derivative, which they haven't been...Because of the misinformation
Agreed.

It's been labeled as a SARM, so it's been run at SARM dosages (OL Ykar1ne is dosed at only 3mg a cap). However, it is a methylated, oral steroid and should be treated as such. Plenty of AAS are somewhat "selective," yet we don't go around calling them SARMs.

I would start at 20mg, like you said, and expect to go higher. There's no way it is as strong as Superdrol or Msten, for example, so I don't see 20mg being enough like it is with those two.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran this in a cut/recomp with Osta, 4 andro and Ignit3. Endurance, recovery between sets. Best I've ever experienced .

I'd def like to run YK on a lean bulk but it's costly because they're only 5mg a cap and you need 25mg a day to run it. Average of 60-90 caps a bottle at $60-$90 a bottle.

Ehhh I dunno ??*♀