Looking to do first prohormone

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking to do my first prohormone cycle. I'm 22 170 lbs at about 13% body fat.
I'm heading for m-sten by IronMaglabs, I like msten for these reasons:
1. I've seen great gains from people who have run 4 week cycles. I don't like the thought of longer cycles because of the increased risk of side effects, and longer recovery time. The thought of having permanent shutdown really freaks me out.
2. From the reviews I've read side effects seem to be almost non existent.
3. The fast "kick in" time.

Now the reason I started this thread is because people always say to run hdrol as a first cycle but like stated above, I don't like the idea of cycles longer than 4 weeks. Also why take hdrol if I can make the same, if not more gains off msten in a shorter time frame. So my question is would msten be fine for a first cycle or should I just run hdrol first?

I would plan to run it like this:
Cycle assist throughout cycle and pct.
Week 1-4:
Msten 10/20/20/20
Hcgenerate 5/5/5/5 (5 caps)

Week 4-8
Torem 90/60/60/30
Erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1 (1 cap)
Daa 3/3/3/3 (3g)

What are yalls thoughts on this? Is msten Okay or do I need to run hdrol first?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm looking to do my first prohormone cycle. I'm 22 170 lbs at about 13% body fat. I'm heading for m-sten by IronMaglabs, I like msten for these reasons: 1. I've seen great gains from people who have run 4 week cycles. I don't like the thought of longer cycles because of the increased risk of side effects, and longer recovery time. The thought of having permanent shutdown really freaks me out. 2. From the reviews I've read side effects seem to be almost non existent. 3. The fast "kick in" time. Now the reason I started this thread is because people always say to run hdrol as a first cycle but like stated above, I don't like the idea of cycles longer than 4 weeks. Also why take hdrol if I can make the same, if not more gains off msten in a shorter time frame. So my question is would msten be fine for a first cycle or should I just run hdrol first? I would plan to run it like this: Cycle assist throughout cycle and pct. Week 1-4: Msten 10/20/20/20 Hcgenerate 5/5/5/5 (5 caps) Week 4-8 Torem 90/60/60/30 Erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1 (1 cap) Daa 3/3/3/3 (3g) What are yalls thoughts on this? Is msten Okay or do I need to run hdrol first?
Msten more toxic than hdrol, that's the reason why not to do it first. For your first time out, the milder the better because you never know how you will be affected. For your first cycle basically anything will give you good results, so learn how to manage side effects with something with minimal ones, you can always step up to something stronger later.

As an aside, I personally would wait a couple more years before I did anything.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd sub a first cycle of dmz over msten. That just being my opinion.. msten isn't bad as I have seen other guys run it first cycle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'd sub a first cycle of dmz over msten. That just being my opinion.. msten isn't bad as I have seen other guys run it first cycle.
Yup. Either DMZ or Msten is a good run.

Also your cycle you set up looks good.

Have fun.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Gains in short amount of time sounds great but in the long run those type of gains are harder to maintain, as the muscles haven't matured and adapted yet. The gains can still be maintained just a bit tougher.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Gains in short amount of time sounds great but in the long run those type of gains are harder to maintain, as the muscles haven't matured and adapted yet. The gains can still be maintained just a bit tougher.
Yup and OP what is your diet like man. You are going to have to have a great diet to keep it. First runs are awesome but they have a lot of let down after it's said and done.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what is in the hcgenerate, but I always like to recommend cel cycle assist and tudca for on cycle support

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Not sure what is in the hcgenerate, but I always like to recommend cel cycle assist and tudca for on cycle support
Was thinking the same thing.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yup and OP what is your diet like man. You are going to have to have a great diet to keep it. First runs are awesome but they have a lot of let down after it's said and done.
OP, this. You will need to work your ass off to maintain your gains during pct and eat enough to maintain your new gains or you will shrink.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OP, this. You will need to work your ass off to maintain your gains during pct and eat enough to maintain your new gains or you will shrink.
Yup. You can grab Osta to run in PCT and that will help you keep a lot more muscle.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Not sure what tudca is but I'll look into it, I am going to run cycle assist though. Also I eat 3200 calories a day and track everything I eat on my fitness pal. If I run a cycle I would bump up my calories higher for sure. I will look into the other recommendations though. Are there any I can run for just 4 weeks? Also would stano be okay to stack first cycle?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Not sure what tudca is but I'll look into it, I am going to run cycle assist though. Also I eat 3200 calories a day and track everything I eat on my fitness pal. If I run a cycle I would bump up my calories higher for sure. I will look into the other recommendations though. Are there any I can run for just 4 weeks? Also would stano be okay to stack first cycle?
In my opinion, don't stack your first cycle.

TUDCA is for liver support.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tudca is one of the best liver protectors out there. 4 weeks is fine, but just know you will have to work harder to maintain it and not shrink down. It is best to run solo first cycle, but something like stano or bps product dermacrine would be fine IMO as they are both mild and will help with lethargy and libido.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
If yall think I should save msten for a later cycle what milder ph would be good for 4 weeks?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If yall think I should save msten for a later cycle what milder ph would be good for 4 weeks?
I think Msten is ok for a 1st cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking I shouldnt but thanks for confirming. 4 weeks shouldn't be bad on sides. But if yall think I should save msten for a later cycle what milder ph would be good for 4 weeks?
DMZ, the only sides people have mentioned that i have seen are bp issues, but not everyone gets that problem, I ran it back in the summer and had no issues.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Msten has always been an eh eh for me. It can be run first cycle, but it has been compared to SD, so that is like..
Never ran SD but my results were nothing like SD that everyone talks about.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never ran SD but my results were nothing like SD that everyone talks about.
I hear high dosages of msten is like low dose of SD, so that is probably why.. I mean I have a body that blew up 20lbs on msten cycle..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
a 6 week hdrol cycle would be fine. A 4 week Msten cycle would probably come with more sides from my research if that's what you're worried about. I ran an hdrol this cycle and I'm completely fine and enjoyed the run a lot without worry! If I could go back though id do DMZ . These guys no more than me though, just food for thought!

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys I will look more into dmz. Sorry about some of my posts last night my phone was dying. But also hcgenerate is a herbal version of hcg. It supposedly works very well.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys I will look more into dmz. Sorry about some of my posts last night my phone was dying. But also hcgenerate is a herbal version of hcg. It supposedly works very well.
Okay.. Yeah I never heard of anyone running that on a ph cycle..

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
I've seen a few in other forums. Usually people run it in longer cycles but permanent low testosterone after a cycle is a big concern of mine so ide like to do anything I can to keep the boys kicking.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've seen a few in other forums. Usually people run it in longer cycles but permanent low testosterone after a cycle is a big concern of mine so ide like to do anything I can to keep the boys kicking.
You should be good man. Don't think to much into it.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Is super dmz, dmz? Or is there a difference between the two?