Dermatrest trestalone cycle

theish11

theish11

Awards
I decided to try this dermatrest. I'm about 3 weeks in and have noticed a down turn. At first i went in the gym and killed it squatting 325 and bench was 285. I'm working mainly for strength and power not really gains but I'm noticing gains obviously. The idea was to eliminate the pills and do something a little more liver friendly.

The deal is my joints are absolutely killing me. I added some creative and glutamate and bcaas but it's really bad. I decided to "deload" this week and up my volume lower reps less weight pull-ups push-ups etc.

So anyone know what I could do here to get that edge back. What's the deal ???

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried adding in Taurine and more fish oil?

theish11

theish11

Awards
No actually I ran out of fish oil is that a big deal

theish11

theish11

Awards
Btw is it too late to add a different bottle to stack? If not what's a good one Looking for strength gains

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No actually I ran out of fish oil is that a big deal
Fish oil helps out the joints.

Btw is it too late to add a different bottle to stack? If not what's a good one Looking for strength gains
How is your diet? If you aren't eating enough you won't keep progressing. Is this your first cycle?

theish11

theish11

Awards
Follow up I basically just took 3 days off and came back stronger and feeling better I did add some bcaa and glut amine and creatine as well as some wheat grass cleansing with kale and fish oils and vitamins also I slept like a baby

I think the main issue was the altitude difference from Florida to Vegas

swimjosh90

Awards
I can't remember where I read it but somewhere I saw that the achy joints when on cycle can have something to do with prolactin I believe. Does this have any validity

theish11

theish11

Awards
I did take a dose of arimidex yesterday but I haven't noticed any prolactin or gyno maybe I had some and didn't realize it. However I thought the opposite from something I read in the past like the joint pain was from the blocking of estrogen. It's weird all the info out there all in all though I'm pleased with the cycle but will plan better next time I think I was dosing too much as well because the bottle ran out quick

dakine83

Awards
Lots of fish oil bro and get some super cissus...these two together helped my joint pain tremendously. My shoulder joint hurt so bad I couldn't do 135 on bench without needing to stop due to pain. Now I can stack on as much as my muscles can handle with high intensity without worrying about joint pain at all.

theish11

theish11

Awards
What's super ciccis you mind expanding on that

dakine83

Awards
It's a joint supplement...the best one i have experience with...a lot of people use it while on cycle or even off cycle. The perticular supplement I'm taking is called flexible by formutech nutrition and it has cissus in it along with other ingredients to help with joints. I would look into it, it has been very helpful.

theish11

theish11

Awards
Will do thanks never heard of that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24