Letro on cycle?

walter1332

Awards
Hey guys I'm running a Epi halo cycle and I'm wondering how I should dose my letro on cycle and if I dose it on cycle do I need it for post cycle also or just go straight to nolva?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No letro at all. Use nolva in pct..

walter1332

Awards
Thanks do you think I should use letro just in case or just if I were to flare up?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks do you think I should use letro just in case or just if I were to flare up?
Not at all lol. That is really strong **** and I'd only use if I had gyno. If you want an AI for on cycle look at getting form. Epistane is dry so gyno on cycle is rare.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Abe here is correct, I have ran it into a show but that was not for epistane really the only reason to use letro on cycle is gyno or you are using something for contest prep most would not consider using and you need to crush estrogen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't used letro before, you won't want to try using it on cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do not use Letro on cycle unless you need it.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest 0mg epistane already has ai properties and halo (if I'm not mistaken) doesn't aromatize. Use letro if you've got gyno or after getting blood work done while on a cycle with aromatizing compounds if blood work indicates that it is necessary.

walter1332

Awards
Thanks a lot fellas sorry for the delayed response