Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd run at least two weeks longer
IS hCG necessary? You'll get different opinions, but personally I prefer it for cycles over 10 weeks. Seems to help me recover faster as long as I don't use it in PCT.
Id have some on hand and use it when I felt it was needed.

What else for PCT?

Wilkd

Awards
Well I was going to run test e at just 300mg but was told it's not worth it's so at 600 you're saying run at more than 10 so say 12? If I ran hcg, run it for all 12 weeks? From what I have read, it seems HCG just keeps your LH in tact and kinda keeps it from shutting down completely, is that correct? So it seems as if cycling that with the test, during pct, you recover your natural test much quicker than if you didn't use it?

Pct probably
nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA 3 grams daily
Possibly creatine 5-10 g daily
Maybe formabolic, I know it's a suicide inhibitor so that may be overkill?

I've ran 2 cycles of pro hormones. Epistane both times

First time

20/30/40/50
Milk thistle
Organ shields
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Glucosamine

Pct
Clomid 100/100/50/50 ( way to much)
DAA
Continued to take milk thistle

Second one( which I just came off June 12)

Epi again 20/30/30/30/40/40
Milk thistle
Protex
Glucosamine
Fish oils
Multi vitamin
Cla
Carnitine

Pct
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
DAA 3 grams daily
Milk thistle
Formabolic 100/100/50/25

I figure if I'm gonna take the ****, I shouldn't be putting some foreign bull**** chemicals in my body I get offline. This will probably be my last cycle. I'm not going to lie to you, I just started researching it the last few days and probably wouldn't start for 90 days. Or maybe 3-4 months before summer. I sure as hell am going to do tons more research but In the Grand scheme of things, when I do decide to start, I'm going to come right back here, and confirm what to take. So I figured I would find out what you guys recommend, and do my research on all of that instead of spending time reading about something I may be advised to not even use. My goals are to get leaner and cut, gain some muscle mass obviously. I'm not trying to bulk the **** up and be a monster or I'd probably run decca or tren with it too. Goals are to put on 7-10 lbs of lean muscle more wouldn't be bad but 20's too much. Get real lean and cut, and maintain a low bf% thanks so much in advance guys, I really appreciate it

jaces

jaces

Awards
7pounds ?? Leave the drugs and just **** it up in the gym man , 7pounds is nt much , to add 1inch on ur arms u have to add 10pounds of muscle to ur body,, just eat and train , no drug wl do the work for u , most ppl thnk that by taking a drug its gna do the impossible , wel my friend thats bulsht ,, u stil gna have to diet and train ,, if ur undr 25 and have been training for les then 5 years , leave the drugs

Wilkd

Awards
I'm 21 been trainin since I was 13. Big in sports. But yeah like sayin ima quit drinkin exactly ���� last cycle was my last cycle hahahah. But no man I'm saying 7 lbs of lean muscle mass. I'm talkin 7 that I keep after water retention goes away, and whatever little muscle I may lose during pct. Plan to gain at least 15 on cycle. Keep 7-10. Yeah you can hit it hard In the gym. You can always do that. But let's be real. I'm gonna still do it cuz It'll give me quicker results

Wilkd

Awards
My diets on point and currently doing GVT. I put my time in the gym. But I love the gear. That's that summer body man. The summer body that bitches are lovin come summer time hahaha

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
test e 600 mg weekly for 10 weeks Hcg should be ran as well right? Is arimidex on cycle overkill? Nolva 40/40/20/20 pct
Test e 600mg weeks 1-10 (or 12)
Arimidex .25 EOD or .5 e3d weeks 3-10 (or 12)
HCG 500iu weeks 4-10 (or 12)
Or
HCG blast the 2 weeks between last pin and the start of pct

Pct:
Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid 100-50-50-25
DAA 3G
Formabolic is up to u but 50mg ED shouldn't be suppressive

jaces

jaces

Awards
My diets on point and currently doing GVT. I put my time in the gym. But I love the gear. That's that summer body man. The summer body that bitches are lovin come summer time hahaha
Haha yeah them bitches love them abs , but just sayin . Them bitches dnt love them shrunken bals u knw ,, but yeah , just given my advice

Wilkd

Awards
Can I put the HCG in the same shot as the test? Or does it have to be different? And you're saying wait two weeks to start pct? And in those two weeks do two doses of hcg? Sorry just making sure

MrBEEF

Awards
One thing I have noticed is peope normally run PH's for like 4-6 weeks, but when people pin, they run stuff for a lot longer...your example is 10 weeks. Why is that? I have also read books and articles where people run 16 weeks...that seems crazy to me.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
16 weeks is a bit long for a first injectable cycle. But it's nothing out of the ordinary for long estered compounds, like test E, deca, EQ, etc.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Yes. 12 weeks is good for a first cycle to get your feet wet. 10 is a bit short for a long ester.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I was going to run test e at just 300mg but was told it's not worth it's so at 600 you're saying run at more than 10 so say 12? If I ran hcg, run it for all 12 weeks? From what I have read, it seems HCG just keeps your LH in tact and kinda keeps it from shutting down completely, is that correct? So it seems as if cycling that with the test, during pct, you recover your natural test much quicker than if you didn't use it?

Pct probably
nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA 3 grams daily
Possibly creatine 5-10 g daily
Maybe formabolic, I know it's a suicide inhibitor so that may be overkill?

I've ran 2 cycles of pro hormones. Epistane both times

First time

20/30/40/50
Milk thistle
Organ shields
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Glucosamine

Pct
Clomid 100/100/50/50 ( way to much)
DAA
Continued to take milk thistle

Second one( which I just came off June 12)

Epi again 20/30/30/30/40/40
Milk thistle
Protex
Glucosamine
Fish oils
Multi vitamin
Cla
Carnitine

Pct
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
DAA 3 grams daily
Milk thistle
Formabolic 100/100/50/25

I figure if I'm gonna take the ****, I shouldn't be putting some foreign bull**** chemicals in my body I get offline. This will probably be my last cycle. I'm not going to lie to you, I just started researching it the last few days and probably wouldn't start for 90 days. Or maybe 3-4 months before summer. I sure as hell am going to do tons more research but In the Grand scheme of things, when I do decide to start, I'm going to come right back here, and confirm what to take. So I figured I would find out what you guys recommend, and do my research on all of that instead of spending time reading about something I may be advised to not even use. My goals are to get leaner and cut, gain some muscle mass obviously. I'm not trying to bulk the **** up and be a monster or I'd probably run decca or tren with it too. Goals are to put on 7-10 lbs of lean muscle more wouldn't be bad but 20's too much. Get real lean and cut, and maintain a low bf% thanks so much in advance guys, I really appreciate it
HcG wont make you any less suppressed. it acts in a similar way to LH and is used to maintain testicle aesthetics. Youll still be shutdown but its still good to use on cycle.
Some people run it from week 4 which is what id do. 500iu per week.

I personally run PCTs for 6-8 weeks instead of the usual 4 as my recovery is much better but thats a personal thing. Im 24 so I still plan on being fertile and so I do what I can to keep that part working :D

And yeah, 12 weeks would be where I go for longer estered cycles as you wont feel it for while.

Basic cycle should give good results

Wilkd

Awards
Hahaha **** I'm 21 I want 3 kids. Thanks man I appreciate it! So if your LH ain't on point, does that mean you're temporarily sterile?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I am doing a 12 week cycle soon including test E and my PCT will be as follows
HCG run weeks 9 to 12 500ui two times a week.

2 weeks break between last shot and PCT

13-18 DAA 3000mg ED
15-18 Isa-Test GF
15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/10/10
15-20 0.5mg Arimidex Mon & Thursday (taper down to 0.25mg) to keep E2 from rising.

Supplements I take while on cycle and during PCT

20mg simvastatin ED, LGI Damage Control, Liv52, Milk Thistle, glucosamine and Fish Oil.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Don't think the DAA will do much in weeks 13-14 when the test is still clearing

jaces

jaces

Awards
One thing I have noticed is peope normally run PH's for like 4-6 weeks, but when people pin, they run stuff for a lot longer...your example is 10 weeks. Why is that? I have also read books and articles where people run 16 weeks...that seems crazy to me.
The idea behind this is to make the body acostmd to its new muscle , so u wl hold on to mre of it

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
test e 600 mg weekly for 10 weeks
Hcg should be ran as well right?
Is arimidex on cycle overkill?

Nolva 40/40/20/20 pct
test for 12-14 weeks
hcg is not a must
dex or another AI should be used from start to end, i rec 0.25-0.5mg eod
PCT 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Can I put the HCG in the same shot as the test? Or does it have to be different? And you're saying wait two weeks to start pct? And in those two weeks do two doses of hcg? Sorry just making sure
HCG is water based. You will reconstitute it with bacterostatic water. Make sure you use bac water and NOT bac sodium chloride. You will want to pin the HCG with an insulin pin subq.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
So would you recommend 12 weeks too?
I would go with the 300mg per week champ. Start low and see how you handle test? You will still make good gains with diet,training and rest in check. If after 10 weeks then increase if required. But if first time test e, 300mg IMO will provide good gains.

If you research European forums etc, these guys make incredible gains of test e even at 200mg per week. And they run 16-20+ weeks. Lower dosage, lower sides and manageable. But like I said, if not impressed with gains on 300mg after around 10 weeks, increase. Good luck!

jaces

jaces

Awards
In the anabolics handbook they state that a longer cycle (+14 weks) is just to get the body acostumed to the new muscle and in by doing so the body wil hold on to more of the new muscle , like they have a test e and dbol cycle as eg :
W1-4 dbol at 30mg
W10-14 dbol at 30mg
W1-14 test e at 600mg
From wek 14to 20 you taper of by 100mg a wek

In their opinion you would kep mre of the muscle this way

jp alex

Awards
Need some advice please!!! I took 2ml of sust and 1ml of primo. Now I can't walk and have a fever of 102.7 . Any advice?

jp alex

Awards
Need some advice....please! I took 2ml of sust and 1ml of primo. Now 3 days later I can't walk and have fever of 102.7. Advice please!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Need some advice....please! I took 2ml of sust and 1ml of primo. Now 3 days later I can't walk and have fever of 102.7. Advice please!
Test flu?

That's a lot if sust at 1 time.

How's the injection site look /feel?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
If you injected in the quad you might have hit a nerve.

2ml of Sust is a lot in one jab.

jaces

jaces

Awards
If you injected in the quad you might have hit a nerve.

2ml of Sust is a lot in one jab.
Was thinking the same thng , and the quad and glute are the only 2 that can take that much oil ,,

jaces

jaces

Awards
Could also be sme inflamation caused by al the oil

jaces

jaces

Awards
May I ask y so much sust in the first place? And is it sust100 ,250 or 350??

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 been trainin since I was 13. Big in sports. But yeah like sayin ima quit drinkin exactly ?? last cycle was my last cycle hahahah. But no man I'm saying 7 lbs of lean muscle mass. I'm talkin 7 that I keep after water retention goes away, and whatever little muscle I may lose during pct. Plan to gain at least 15 on cycle. Keep 7-10. Yeah you can hit it hard In the gym. You can always do that. But let's be real. I'm gonna still do it cuz It'll give me quicker results
21 you shouldn't be cycling. Use your natural test and get more sleep.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Ok , u knw he is going to do it so why bring up the age thng?
It's irresponsible to give advice just because someone is deadset on doing whatever they want. Any time I give advice to someone who is probably too young or inexperienced for a cycle, I point out that they should wait a few years. Then if they are going to ignore it and do what they want, at least they have to opportunity to give it a second thought. Is the point of this forum not to help people to make good decisions regarding anabolics?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Yes so give info on the right way to cycle nt try and tel them they are to young , its just gna motivate them to use

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Yes so give info on the right way to cycle nt try and tel them they are to young , its just gna motivate them to use
So if a 15 year old comes on here, you're going to give him proper cycle advice?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
My point is not to start an argument with someone who is not even OP. The fact is, at 21 you still create a lot of natural test, and if you're not going to stop drinking on cycle, and aren't sure that HCG is subcutaneous while test is intramuscular, maybe you aren't ready from a research perspective and you aren't fully committed to doing it anyway. Hence, my advice is rest more, do the cycle later. That's the proper way to do it, IMO.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Im nt teling u that u shouldnt warn ppl ,, but he has been warned already so just give the advice

jaces

jaces

Awards
But he is asking for info and you dnt want to give?? Do u see what I am getting at here , its their choice to use , u just inform them and what to do or give info , not lecture them , but yeah also dnt want to start a ****y fight but its anoying

srblan

Awards
  • Established
15 year old can just read the other forums cant he?? So yes
Yeah, that's why we have rules here. You're not even allowed to post asking for advice here at that age. The right answer for a 15 is NEVER going to be a properly constructed cycle unless it's put together by a physician and treating a specific legitimate medical condition, like hypogonadism. If someone came here asking for advice on the best way to run a game of Russian roulette, you don't teach them proper gun cleaning technique, you talk them out of the game!

jaces

jaces

Awards
Yeah, that's why we have rules here. You're not even allowed to post asking for advice here at that age. The right answer for a 15 is NEVER going to be a properly constructed cycle unless it's put together by a physician and treating a specific legitimate medical condition, like hypogonadism. If someone came here asking for advice on the best way to run a game of Russian roulette, you don't teach them proper gun cleaning technique, you talk them out of the game!
Thats true , bt do you realy thnk he gives a sht wt u thnk is a proper age?