nano halo

dakine83

Awards
What do you guys think of this new nano halo by assault nano series? It's claiming better absorbtion.

dakine83

Awards
Ya still oral just liquid form. I guess they make the ph particles super small to help it absorb better. First time I've heard of the company though. They claim "up to 6 times as effective as normal halo" I'm wondering if its legit or not. I'm on lgi halo right now considering bumping to 125mg a day because I feel I could be getting more from a higher dose and experiencing no sides.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The concept is the same as what IL did with Mithras Nanoparticles. There is no data that specifically looks at nanoparticled oral steroids but there is on other drugs and supplements and in theory it should improve the overall effectiveness. Some examples here - Mithras Nanoparticles Launching - News -
http://www.prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/mithras-nanoparticles/

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
My question is...who has used assault labs? If this were an iron legion product I would be all over it but it's a company I've never heard of

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
The concept is the same as what IL did with Mithras Nanoparticles. There is no data that specifically looks at nanoparticled oral steroids but there is on other drugs and supplements and in theory it should improve the overall effectiveness. Some examples here - Mithras Nanoparticles Launching - News -
http://www.prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/mithras-nanoparticles/
Reviews seem mixed on nano Mithras.

Nano halo could be interesting, but since the company is unknown it's a toss up.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I guess all companies gotta start somewhere.

dakine83

Awards
Anyone here have experience with nano mithras compared to the pills?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My question is...who has used assault labs? If this were an iron legion product I would be all over it but it's a company I've never heard of
I have a friend that has. They have legit products at least from the results I have seen from him, but there stuff is overly expensive.

IFN15

Awards
I believe they are affiliated with powerlab if im not mistaken.

kineticswole

Awards
Ive used assault labs msten extreme mass builder and to be quite honest. .thats shyt was a beast not even gonna lie. I personally wouldnt try it again as it gave me hella sides but I think assault labs are gtg as far as being legit

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ive used assault labs msten extreme mass builder and to be quite honest. .thats shyt was a beast not even gonna lie. I personally wouldnt try it again as it gave me hella sides but I think assault labs are gtg as far as being legit
How many cycles have you done before? Assault labs is hella expensive for no reason lol could get so much bang for your buck via olympus, celtic, and lot of other companies