OL Triumph? Compared to Iron Legion?!

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Anyone run this yet? Iron Legion Triumph was the best PH I have ever run, and I want to run it again. The profile looks different compared to Iron Legions- is this identical to IL and is it legit? Thanks bros

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone run this yet? Iron Legion Triumph was the best PH I have ever run, and I want to run it again. The profile looks different compared to Iron Legions- is this identical to IL and is it legit? Thanks bros
You bet it's legit!

Nice deal on nutri-verse.com at the moment.

Cogy

Awards
edje007

Can you tell me the difference between Epistane and Triump?

For leaning up.?
WIll stack it with tren ph.

Thanks for advice.

Love you're Ostar1ne though

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I use them similarly, mainly for cutting, but I like Triumph more for its hardening. Doesn't stay when you come off, but if I was going to step on stage(I don't compete) or go somewhere and want to look as full/ripped as possible Triumph is my go to hormone.

Cogy

Awards
Hmm still can't decide between epi and triumph.

What kind of dosage for triumph 60mg or 80mg?

Cogy

Awards
Oké last question:

Stenadrol + tren
Vs
Triumph + tren

:)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
IL is legit but OL provides more bang for your buck.
60mg for 6 weeks stacked with TD str3ngth at 150mg or TD furuza at 250mg

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I use them similarly, mainly for cutting, but I like Triumph more for its hardening. Doesn't stay when you come off, but if I was going to step on stage(I don't compete) or go somewhere and want to look as full/ripped as possible Triumph is my go to hormone.
Hmm...are you referring to IL Triumph or Olympic? IL Triumph kept me hard (no homo) for at least a good month after...Ive been off for over 3 months and still holding it somewhat. Of course I took 1000mg of Stano for 8 weeks also. I haven't found any logs on OL Triumph....is it the identical compound Methyldrizinol? Or have any of you OL reps taken it yet?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Hmm still can't decide between epi and triumph.

What kind of dosage for triumph 60mg or 80mg?
Run Triumph...trust me. I pissed out brown for 2 months but other than that it was by far the best PH I have ever ran...for overall ripped/full feeling. It has a very unique characteristic that I have never looked physically on other PH's. I ate somewhat clean, but even when I ate like pure **** I felt like Zeus

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...are you referring to IL Triumph or Olympic? IL Triumph kept me hard (no homo) for at least a good month after...Ive been off for over 3 months and still holding it somewhat. Of course I took 1000mg of Stano for 8 weeks also. I haven't found any logs on OL Triumph....is it the identical compound Methyldrizinol? Or have any of you OL reps taken it yet?
Same hormone, I'm on it. And I just meant, it's going to fade away, not something you get to keep. When I first ran it, it was noticeable for most of PCT.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IL is legit but OL provides more bang for your buck.
60mg for 6 weeks stacked with TD str3ngth at 150mg or TD furuza at 250mg
Have you ran the Fury buddy ol' pal?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Same hormone, I'm on it. And I just meant, it's going to fade away, not something you get to keep. When I first ran it, it was noticeable for most of PCT.
Cuda- How would you compare the Superdrol qualities of Triumphalis, IL vs OL? Are they similar? This is the best part of triumph IMO. And in general, hows your run going, you stacking it with anything?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The repartitioning effects of methyldiazirinol is similar to what sd brings.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
The repartitioning effects of methyldiazirinol is similar to what sd brings.
I know, I've ran it before. How many bottles of Triumph do you have left TGB? I want to get at least 3 within the next week.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have been selling alot recently, probably since everyone is running out of stock but we have like 12 left.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Cuda- How would you compare the Superdrol qualities of Triumphalis, IL vs OL? Are they similar? This is the best part of triumph IMO. And in general, hows your run going, you stacking it with anything?
I like IL and trust them. But OL is transparent with quality testing and its a better price at mg/dollar. 2400mg vs the 1350mg of IL, with around the same price tag.

You would gain more mass quicker from SD, but Triumph sides are so much less over SD that I'd take Tr1umph over it.

Basically, if you have IL's already run it. If you haven't bought it yet, Olympus is the better deal.

I switched from Tr3n to Triumph and running it with D1methadrol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Everyone wants the gains, but none of the sides that come with it. I'd go SD or plain ole test over triumph any day. Seeing as OL has triumph I'd say that is the best route to go.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So? Nothing wrong with believing in your own products.
Your answer didn't really answer the question. All you did was say how good you believe OL products are. The question was how do the two compare.

Don't get me wrong, I have a bottle of tr1umph and dermatrest I'm running now, but we kinda have to take some rep answers with a grain of salt, since they often heavily skew towards the brand they represent.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I know Methyldiazirinol is very hard to produce, any logs out there from the new OL Triumph? I cant find anyone who has logged it yet.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Check cycle info section, there is a guy or two already running it there

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your answer didn't really answer the question. All you did was say how good you believe OL products are. The question was how do the two compare.

Don't get me wrong, I have a bottle of tr1umph and dermatrest I'm running now, but we kinda have to take some rep answers with a grain of salt, since they often heavily skew towards the brand they represent.
I can only state how good our products are.

No need to compare;)

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do like it is dosed higher. Meyhyldiazrinol is good stuff I tried IL stuff I really liked it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do like it is dosed higher. Meyhyldiazrinol is good stuff I tried IL stuff I really liked it.
I tried mithras last year and had to dose it high(8caps a day). D1METHADROL solves that problem.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
It does seem like a really good price since you basically get two bottles of IL's Triumph....I thought this was a very expensive product to make if memory serves correct. I ran IL at 45 mg so I can only imagine the results at 60mg- should be intense.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does seem like a really good price since you basically get two bottles of IL's Triumph....I thought this was a very expensive product to make if memory serves correct. I ran IL at 45 mg so I can only imagine the results at 60mg- should be intense.
Nutri-verse.com had a nice sale going on....not sure if it's still up.