Epistane cycle

pongkingy

Awards
Early next year I will be doing an epistane cycle, more specifically the BSL smasher stack cycle. It is an 8 week cycle of epistane at a relatively low dosage (30mg e/d). My question about this is, is this safe? Could I increase the epistane dosage at any point during this cycle? and can I stack anything with it such as stano or something else? I do not respond well to halo so that is out of the question and I am somewhat susceptible to gyno so tren is also out. Any advice is helpful, thanks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Early next year I will be doing an epistane cycle, more specifically the BSL smasher stack cycle. It is an 8 week cycle of epistane at a relatively low dosage (30mg e/d). My question about this is, is this safe? Could I increase the epistane dosage at any point during this cycle? and can I stack anything with it such as stano or something else? I do not respond well to halo so that is out of the question and I am somewhat susceptible to gyno so tren is also out. Any advice is helpful, thanks.
8 week cycle? Should make it a 6 week cycle and bump it up to 40mg after the first week or all the weeks. Could stack stano and/or bps dermacrine to help prevent lethargy.

pongkingy

Awards
If stano were to be stacked, should I run it all 6 weeks and at what dosage?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

pongkingy

Awards
With a stano/epi cycle, should I use nolva or clomid?

pongkingy

Awards
By the way, where is the best place to purchase clomid?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi is gentle. Run it 40-60/day for 6 weeks.
Post Cycle is whatever SERM you prefer. The above ^dosage is spot on for clomid.

pongkingy

Awards
stupid question, but are these two compounds safe to use together? sorry for all the questions, just curious

simonboyle

Awards
stupid question, but are these two compounds safe to use together? sorry for all the questions, just curious
Safe is a relative term, you're taking steroids remember, an inherently dangerous (but fun) thing to do.
Epi and stano is fine, personally think stano is guff orally, but others like it.

pongkingy

Awards
true.. Well what would you recommend otherwise for a cut?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
add test for 12-14 weeks and an AI + pct of clomid/tamox combo IMO

aaronjohn

Awards
I had a friend that ran 5 weeks of epi. He got bad night sweats, had trouble sleeping, and got pretty rage sometimes. He was about 23% bf before and it looked like he lost a bit of fat and his arms started looking more full. But not too impressive.

His diet was absolute sh*t though.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I ran BSL EpiSmash/SuperTren for 8 weeks. Ran epi at 40mg sometimes 60mg, which I got back pumps bad. Gained 9lbs lost about 2% BF on a maintenance, sometimes deficit diet. Strength on bench went from 275x1 to 315x1. Good products just expensive!