Olympus Labs DMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
admin edit: Because claiming something is bunk, with no proof, is not fair to anyone. PS. You're an idiot.....and thats from me..without being paid or coerced in anyway. Go **** yourself....I got $20 for saying that.

Let my preface this by saying I have the utmost respect for Olympus Labs. They are very active and helpful on these forums and I've seen them get directly involved when there is a shipping incident so my goal is not to disrespect them in any way. But, I can't help but feel the DMZ I ordered from them (through nutriverse) is bunk. I'll include all the information I think relevant enough to support that. I am almost done with my 3rd week and am still lifting roughly exactly what I was lifting at the start. Absolutely nothing noticeable which actually made me storm out of the gym today in frustration. Not only because I wasn't getting what I expected, but also because I had spent a very large amount of money on 2 bottle of DMZ, TR3ST, and DERMAtrest. Not to mention my other support supps. 5'11 194lbs 100mg Dermatrest the whole cycle with 25-50mg every workout day in the form of the oral Originally started at 40mg DMZ, but the last week I jumped up to 60mg with still no difference in my strength. Workout 4 days a week, hitting 2 muscles or more each day. Monday: Chest -4 sets of 8-12 reps 190lbs bench press -4 sets of 8-12 reps 175 incline bench press -4 sets of 8-12 reps 45's incline dumbbell flies -4 sets of 8-12 reps barbell curls 80lbs -4 sets of 8-12 reps dips -4 sets of burnout reps seated dumbell curls 45's Tuesday: Legs/abs (my weak day) -10 sets of 14-18 reps 270lbs -8 sets of 12-16 reps 120lbs -8 sets of burnout standing calf raises 90lbs Leg days aren't my strong suit so I wasn't expecting anything serious from this Wednesday: Rest day, I have class most of the entire day Thursday: Back/bi's/chest (going to start leaving out the weights I use because its a lot of typing and I've got to run to class. All between 8-12 reps) -4 sets of seated rows -4 sets of lat pulldowns both front and back -4 sets of pullups -4 sets of (honestly forgot the name. Laying on my back over a bench while I extend the dumbbell behind my head then back up) -4 sets of dumbbell rows -4 sets of bench -4 sets of incline bench -4 sets of incline dumbbell flies -4 sets of barbell curls -Burnout on seated dumbbell curls Friday: Shoulders/Triceps -4 sets of shoulder press -4 sets of Lateral raises supersetted with upright barbell rows -4 sets of dumbbell front raises -4 sets of close grip bench press -4 sets of seated skull crushers -4 sets of tricep pulldowns I started adding an extra chest/bi's day on Saturday but I didn't include it because I haven't ran it the whole cycle. My diet is 3.5k+ everyday since I do not cardio and burn minimal calories other than my high volume workouts. I get enough protein and carbs. Previous cycles: Only epistane where my strength blew up and I added 40lbs on most my maxes at only 30mg for 6 weeks from a smaller brand. I HAVE gained a little over 10lbs from this cycle, but I attribute that all to the OL Dermatrest which I know is NOT bunk because I feel great and my libido is through the roof, but it neither has yielded strength gains. Personally, I can't see any reason why I wouldn't be smashing PR's in the gym so I came here that someone might hopefully have a solution.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Was the bottle factory sealed and/or look completely untampered with? I ran 30mg of DMZ before and notice a big jump in strength and endurance in the gym. Have you ever used DMZ before? I'd say try out another source for DMZ and see if the same thing happens, maybe you are a rare non responder.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
I have a feeling the DMZ is underdosed? I'm at 80mg and will be kicking up to 100mg starting Friday. Everywhere on old logs I read NO ONE was going up as high dosage wise and were getting similar results to OL DMZ at 80. I'm also taking trest and stano so....idk

I'm up 20+ lbs body weight, 90+ in squat, 55 DL, 50/60 bench press in 26 days.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more info, I was going to purchase dymethazi9e soon but now im curious

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Oh, and I have to say -- you're doing a TON of volume in a high rep range. Not really optimal for strength gains.

I'd drop down to the 1-5 rep range and focus on throwing another 5lbs everytime you lift. Cut down your volume significantly and hit the gym more often. Go for a PR every 2 days on the same lift. That's what I'm doing and my strength is skyrocketing. Breaking PRs every lifting session basically now.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling the DMZ is underdosed? I'm at 80mg and will be kicking up to 100mg starting Friday. Everywhere on old logs I read NO ONE was going up as high dosage wise and were getting similar results to OL DMZ at 80. I'm also taking trest and stano so....idk I'm up 20+ lbs body weight, 90+ in squat, 55 DL, 50/60 bench press in 26 days.
That seems like a good amount of gains.. I haven't used olympus labs dmz, but Celtic labs and had about the same results strength wise.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
That seems like a good amount of gains.. I haven't used olympus labs dmz, but Celtic labs and had about the same results strength wise.
Oh, yeah definitely. I'm 100% satisfied with the cycle so far. I just think there's a chance it's underdosed since I'm dosing so high. Side effect free super high dosing too which is curious. Maybe the trest/stano/tudca/cycleassist are just doing their jobs well.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah definitely. I'm 100% satisfied with the cycle so far. I just think there's a chance it's underdosed since I'm dosing so high. Side effect free super high dosing too which is curious. Maybe the trest/stano/tudca/cycleassist are just doing their jobs well.
I gotcha, it could be, no idea. I will see next time I run dmz I will pick up a bottle of olympus and compare it. They could be haha.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Was the bottle factory sealed and/or look completely untampered with? I ran 30mg of DMZ before and notice a big jump in strength and endurance in the gym. Have you ever used DMZ before? I'd say try out another source for DMZ and see if the same thing happens, maybe you are a rare non responder.
Untampered with. Although it was late by almost 2 weeks in the mail from nutriverse

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Untampered with. Although it was late by almost 2 weeks in the mail from nutriverse
I've heard that can happen at times. Did you track it the entire time? Did it stop somewhere for a long time?

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
They did the same thing to me. The second bottle purchased through orbit was here in 2 days and for cheaper.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I've heard that can happen at times. Did you track it the entire time? Did it stop somewhere for a long time?
Did not track it, but it's return address was an apartment complex which I found odd. I just opened a pill to see if anything looked amiss. I'm not chemist but if anyone else has a spare OL DMZ pill and wants to open it to compare it to what I found. Mine was pure white and tasted like flour (not saying it's flour just giving details)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did not track it, but it's return address was an apartment complex which I found odd. I just opened a pill to see if anything looked amiss. I'm not chemist but if anyone else has a spare OL DMZ pill and wants to open it to compare it to what I found. Mine was pure white and tasted like flour (not saying it's flour just giving details)
Idkk, I'd wait for the reps or someone olympus to say what's up. But, I have heard about some possibly sketchy things that might be going down, though maybe someone in the mail service knew what it was and wanted to get it. Lol a lot of work to get dmz but whatever.

Could look into some local universities they might test it for you for free.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Oh, and I have to say -- you're doing a TON of volume in a high rep range. Not really optimal for strength gains.

I'd drop down to the 1-5 rep range and focus on throwing another 5lbs everytime you lift. Cut down your volume significantly and hit the gym more often. Go for a PR every 2 days on the same lift. That's what I'm doing and my strength is skyrocketing. Breaking PRs every lifting session basically now.
I don't really buy into the idea that different rep ranges make a world of difference in strength and muscle gains. High level competitors advocate all different kinds of training routines that work for them. On my epi I had the same workout with less volume and the gains I made from that cycle have blown this one out of the water.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Idkk, I'd wait for the reps or someone olympus to say what's up. But, I have heard about some possibly sketchy things that might be going down, though maybe someone in the mail service knew what it was and wanted to get it. Lol a lot of work to get dmz but whatever.

Could look into some local universities they might test it for you for free.
Haha I cracked up at the thought of some mailman taking my package to the back and emptying my individual capsules and replacing them with flour. My uni has a fully stocked lab so hopefully they can test it. If not I'll look for some place that can.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha I cracked up at the thought of some mailman taking my package to the back and emptying my individual capsules and replacing them with flour. My uni has a fully stocked lab so hopefully they can test it. If not I'll look for some place that can.
Id weigh a few of the capsules as well, maybe each one has a different amount in each aka that mailman wasn't smart enough to weigh each pill. :D if you can't get it tested I will look into it, if I can haha.

airirish

Awards
I think I have the same batch as you. Got my trest and dmz in the mail about 3 weeks ago and started at 40. I'm at 60 now of the dmz and I've been at 75 with trest and not what I was expecting at all. I have some bloat from the trest, but that's about it. It's not my diet or workout. They are both on point. Almost identical situation, took about 3/4 weeks to get from the time I ordered it from nutriverse. I haven't tasted it, but let me know how you make out with any testing.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I think I have the same batch as you. Got my trest and dmz in the mail about 3 weeks ago and started at 40. I'm at 60 now of the dmz and I've been at 75 with trest and not what I was expecting at all. I have some bloat from the trest, but that's about it. It's not my diet or workout. They are both on point. Almost identical situation, took about 3/4 weeks to get from the time I ordered it from nutriverse. I haven't tasted it, but let me know how you make out with any testing.
Yup, got mine about 3 weeks ago as well. I'll try and test it this week if I can. I'm pretty stacked at the moment

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Nutriverse might not be storing there stock in proper temperatures. When I received my conquer it was very clumpy. I didn't complain to them and still haven't taken it. I thought I'd add this idea into the mix." Not proper storage"?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Guess all these mailmen are gonna be huge after taking all your pills

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Nutriverse might not be storing there stock in proper temperatures. When I received my conquer it was very clumpy. I didn't complain to them and still haven't taken it. I thought I'd add this idea into the mix." Not proper storage"?
They threw in two samples of Conquer with my order and it was clumpy as well.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I have to say -- you're doing a TON of volume in a high rep range. Not really optimal for strength gains. I'd drop down to the 1-5 rep range and focus on throwing another 5lbs everytime you lift. Cut down your volume significantly and hit the gym more often. Go for a PR every 2 days on the same lift. That's what I'm doing and my strength is skyrocketing. Breaking PRs every lifting session basically now.
I don't love low volume high weight exclusively on cycle. Too easy to get hurt because muscle size and strength goes up and tendons can't keep up. I am fine with throwing it in on occasion but even then I would prefer the 4-8 rep range rather than 1-5 unless you are a PL.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else find it odd a rep hasn't chimed in?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
so your saying Celtic was legit, this thread had me worried about going with olympus as I planned

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
so your saying Celtic was legit, this thread had me worried about going with olympus as I planned
DMZ and m1t oxime by Celtic labs is legit as I have tried both. Haven't tried any of there other phs yet and I have never used olympus labs dmz, so I can't comment on that.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
I don't really buy into the idea that different rep ranges make a world of difference in strength and muscle gains. High level competitors advocate all different kinds of training routines that work for them. On my epi I had the same workout with less volume and the gains I made from that cycle have blown this one out of the water.
I don't love low volume high weight exclusively on cycle. Too easy to get hurt because muscle size and strength goes up and tendons can't keep up. I am fine with throwing it in on occasion but even then I would prefer the 4-8 rep range rather than 1-5 unless you are a PL.
IRC there's a 10-20% increase in strength between high reps (15+ reps) and lower reps (5-8 reps). Low reps being the larger gains in strength. Either way, do the training you like an that works for you. We all have different %s of muscle types, though 90%+ of 1RM activates all of them. Preventing too much muscle break down by avoiding too much volume and returning to the weights quicker let's you put more and more weight on the bar more quickly.

The tendon issue is real for sure. Good to be wary of that. Sorry for any sidetracking of the thread here!

Pretty sure we all have the same stuff. Let's break apart caps and take pictures? Anyone have mg scales to weigh the pills?

They threw in two samples of Conquer with my order and it was clumpy as well.
x3 my pwo samples were like clumped up like rocks.

Also, decided to take 40mg when waking and 20mg more of the DMZ 3 hours later. So 60mg in a short time span. Definite strength, pump and sides increases. So, I really am thinking the DMZ is not bunk, just underdosed. It would be awesome to get a scale and weigh the contents. Or maybe everyone pitch in $ and send samples to patrick arnold for testing?

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Well we haven't mentioned them so they might of not noticed this.
Those guys are like hawks in the forum lol. Anytime there's a "what cycle should I do" they jump in pretty damn fast with "take dmz and trest".

Here.
olympuslabs MrKleen73 Spaniard

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't the title of the thread be enough
No idea lol. Like I have said I have heard good things and bad things, probably was just storage mishap or maybe during travel the heat got to it. Maybe trying picking stuff up during winter? I know I'm gonna stock up on some SD and some bps dermacrine for my cycle. :)

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Anyone else find it odd a rep hasn't chimed in?
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they haven't seen it yet since they're usually very nice and helpful. I honestly be surprised if they tried to just push it under the carpet.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they haven't seen it yet since they're usually very nice and helpful. I honestly be surprised if they tried to just push it under the carpet.
I haven't seen much of them here the last week or so, possibly busy with other things in life.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ and m1t oxime by Celtic labs is legit as I have tried both. Haven't tried any of there other phs yet and I have never used olympus labs dmz, so I can't comment on that.
Celtics is one company I don't trust...some of their products are good while others are bs. The whole way they started Purity Solutions just seemed kind of shady

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to learn how to train then

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahaha. Okay big guy
There is big difference in strength gains from different rep ranges, intensity zones, and total volume. 8-12 or whatever is not optimal for that goal is all im saying.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm testing my own then. I have theirs but I need a second source for reference. Somebody knows what's the best to get? PM me for proven source

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
There is big difference in strength gains from different rep ranges, intensity zones, and total volume. 8-12 or whatever is not optimal for that goal is all im saying.
You should try not to be an ass if you want to give advice. I never said I'm training only for strength, and I enjoy my workouts how they are.If you had read it you would have seen my point is I'm have absolutely zero strength gains.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
OP are you taking Cycle Assist or similar product? If so , how are you dosing?
2 capsules of AR1MCAREPRO and 1 pump of formeron. Besides that, just my Liver Armor.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at shouldn't a rep have chimed in by now in regards to that we have jobs and lives outside of the board. I'm trying to relax and spend time with my chick before heading on my 7 day tour at the station and for Army stuff but give me 5 minutes to jump on my laptop and respond before you guys keep trying to perpetuate some ridiculous controversy lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
They do post production testing and I've personally used it- there is no doubt in my mind theirs is legit
Never heard about that sounds good. You have used their dmz? I have not so I have no idea, I think it might if just been from heat this issue.

Celtics is one company I don't trust...some of their products are good while others are bs. The whole way they started Purity Solutions just seemed kind of shady
Haven't used all of their products but the ones I have used seemed to fit the par. What products did you use that weren't giving good results? Lol yeah I haven't looked into purity solutions because it pinning based, so no idea on that.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should try not to be an ass if you want to give advice. I never said I'm training only for strength, and I enjoy my workouts how they are.If you had read it you would have seen my point is I'm have absolutely zero strength gains.
Noted, any endurance increases from the trest?

Status
Not open for further replies.