PCT Question for stopping Hdrol early

Cole79

Awards
Hey guys, I realize that I am a new guy here, and that this question has been answered before, but it was under different circumstances for the person. I am going to stop taking hdrol after two full weeks (14 days). This is not because of any bad side effect I have had so far, but I just think my dumb ass is not ready for this. So my question is do I run a full 20/20/10/10 of nolva and a natty t-booster, or is that necessary. Would it be better to go with 20/10/10 nolva, or not use a serm at all and just use reversitol? I have experienced no noticeable sides so far, no testicular atrophy or anything of the like. Thanks in advance guys.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Better safe than sorry. After two weeks, you're likely shut down. Run the full PCT.

Jerrad

Awards
If he was completely shutdown, he'd have symptoms.

Jerrad

Awards
Yes blood test is best way. But if you're completely shutdown you'll have symptoms. He has zero symptoms, no way he's completely shutdown.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yes blood test is best way. But if you're completely shutdown you'll have symptoms. He has zero symptoms, no way he's completely shutdown.
I'd like to say there is always a possibility. Like what symptoms do you speak of that refer to someone being shutdown? Lethargy? Libido issues? If those are two issues you believe those are not great indicators. Many things can make those go up and down depending on situation, sometimes even being mental.

Jerrad

Awards
I have never heard of anyone that was completely shutdown and not on a cycle that felt fine. Loss of libido, lethargy, depression are a few symptoms. Testosterone does a lot more than just build muscle. If you have zero testosterone in your body, you will not feel fine.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of anyone that was completely shutdown and not on a cycle that felt fine. Loss of libido, lethargy, depression are a few symptoms. Testosterone does a lot more than just build muscle. If you have zero testosterone in your body, you will not feel fine.
Not to say he is completely but seeing as it has only been two weeks he might just be suppressed. I think I got mixed up what you were referring too, been a long day. I understand test is more complex than muscle building, but I was mainly curious of what signs you were speaking of. Never have really experienced any on cycle.

Cole79

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the info guys. Going to just run the whole PCT. Don't want to take any chances.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6