New Mass Stack!

Z

zombiekilla

Awards
Theres a powerful designer steroid called alpha one, which produces amazing gains!
Would Trenavar compliment alpha one?
thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Theres a powerful designer steroid called alpha one, which produces amazing gains! Would Trenavar compliment alpha one? thanks
Lol sounds like you are trying to sell it. I'd add a test base to battle lethargy, some good examples being test, trest, stano, and bps dermacrine. Depending on what type of gains you want. Have you ever used alpha one or trenavar? Alpha one is pretty strong stuff, stats? Your cycle experience?

Z

zombiekilla

Awards
thanks for the response :)
I've used alpha one at 80mg e/d with 200mg test c p/w for lethargy. would tren and alpha one been a good synergy?
I was hoping to do the same cycle again but with 120-150mg of trenavar

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is a reason no one talks about Alpha One anymore...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Could you tell me why that is?
No idea on what he was saying, I have never used it but doesn't it convert to m1t? That is a pretty harsh compound so maybe that is why not so many people are running it, but idk.

Z

zombiekilla

Awards
Thanks for for the replys everyone, i really appriciate it :)
I'll stack the two :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You should log it, last person that logged m1t disappeared in a week lol good luck

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No idea on what he was saying, I have never used it but doesn't it convert to m1t? That is a pretty harsh compound so maybe that is why not so many people are running it, but idk.
Because it isn't very good. If it was good more people would be running it (like h drol, epi, m sten).