M-Drol by Controlled Labs oral capsules

grum7n7

Awards
Hey guys, first post...I'm a 25 year old male, been working out seriously since 19 years old. I'm 5'11", 185 pounds and about 7% bf.

A couple months ago I got my hands on a bottle of m-drol. Couple of questions...

first of all, the expiration date was up like 2 years ago or more. Does this matter? Can it expire? Does it become more harmful?

secondly, I have never run a cycle before and to be honest I'm scared ****less of never being able to get it up or keep it up again. We have all read those horror stories...

should I run this m-drol and just be careful and run it by the book with all the proper supports and pct and I'll be alright? Or should I flush it down the toilet and get it outta my head? It's all I've been thinking about lately.

thanks guys, I appreciate any input!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If you've never run a cycle before M-drol is definitely not the place to start.

Expiration date doesn't matter much if it was stored properly.

Do you trust the source? CEL was the best, so there are a lot of fakes out there.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If you've never run a cycle before M-drol is definitely not the place to start.

Expiration date doesn't matter much if it was stored properly.

Do you trust the source? CEL was the best, so there are a lot of fakes out there.
Totally agree with everything, superdrol is not the best first choice, and I thought for a second controlled labs was coming out with phs.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run superdrol first. Hell, I have run a whole bunch of cycle and superdrol almost killed me. **** is toxic as hell.

grum7n7

Awards
Yeah my bad it's made by competitive edge labs, I don't know why I said controlled labs...

appreciate the input guys...figured this is what everyone would say..that's why I haven't run it yet, I'm too scared hahah.

bomb

Awards
epi , halo , pmag
single compunds only to see how you respond

grum7n7

Awards
What's probably bunk? The m- drol? I know it's real

grum7n7

Awards
A couple years back, two of my lifting buddies went to a store in New York and they each bought a bottle...they were going to run it together..about 5 days into it, my buddy mike had some bad reactions and stopped taking it...I have the remainder of his bottle...my other buddy ran it for 4 weeks and had crazy gains in not only strength but size too...based on this, I'm positive it's real

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple years back, two of my lifting buddies went to a store in New York and they each bought a bottle...they were going to run it together..about 5 days into it, my buddy mike had some bad reactions and stopped taking it...I have the remainder of his bottle...my other buddy ran it for 4 weeks and had crazy gains in not only strength but size too...based on this, I'm positive it's real
Based on that, I'd say it contains something, but it more likely than not isn't real mdrol.
Is it likely they bought legit mdrol over 2 years after production stopped? Sure.
<- cel rep.

grum7n7

Awards
Yeah well you are wayyyy more knowledgable than I am on the subject so I can't argue with you. I mean I was well aware there are plenty of fakes out there but for some reason I just had a feeling this bottle was legit...

what the hell is it? How can I tell?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah well you are wayyyy more knowledgable than I am on the subject so I can't argue with you. I mean I was well aware there are plenty of fakes out there but for some reason I just had a feeling this bottle was legit...

what the hell is it? How can I tell?
Take it and hope for the best.