Customs Question

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
How often do people get investigated for substances coming from overseas and in America?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
United States
I'd say as long as you are not ordering raws or a big amount of illegal stuff the chance won't be huge. Of course that is just my opinion and I have read a bit where raws get stopped more frequently.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I'd say as long as you are not ordering raws or a big amount of illegal stuff the chance won't be huge. Of course that is just my opinion and I have read a bit where raws get stopped more frequently.
So I should be good with a thing of test e then

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Get a place that does, uhhh, creative packaging.

kolejorg

Awards
If customs finds it. And they want to get you they'll just do a controlled delivery and grab you once you accept the package. It's a gamble every time you get something in the mail. Everyone worries about customs but frankly it's the locals that usually get people for this.

MuscleJ

Awards
I always have issues with Chicago customs. There nazi there.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I always have issues with Chicago customs. There nazi there.
I think I found a local guy who can get me it. I'm in Afghanistan with him now so hopefully when we get back I'll go through him instead of a different country.

dylanvib4

dylanvib4

Awards
I've had orders come in from overseas before, my last was two box test cyp amps four box tren hex amps, package about the size of a large book in manila envelope. Got held up at NY customs for about two days then came through. No problems. Just have to stay alert.

dylanvib4

dylanvib4

Awards
I got a PO box at my post office though. A little more inconspicuous than a package being brought to your doorstep.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I got a PO box at my post office though. A little more inconspicuous than a package being brought to your doorstep.
Maybe I'll end up getting a p.o. box if I decide to go with the overseas source

dylanvib4

dylanvib4

Awards
Everybody is skeptical about customs man, if you weren't a little worried about your gear getting seized something's wrong. Just a risk you have to take to get good gear sometimes. Overall, besides domestic or brewing yourself, I'd say a PO box and tracked (idk and overseas source that doesn't give you tracking) packaging is your best bet. Anybody else have any suggestions?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If customs grabs you package you will get a letter asking if you would like to claim it. Throw the letter away and take your loss. (Better than a trip to jail). If someone shows up at your door and ask you to sign for the package, tell them you did not order anything. They Can't bust you with what you don't have. I also know a guy (who is very careful) he will get the package out of his mail box and let it set on the table for a week or two unopened, if they were to come with a warrant, he never opened it, he did not take possession of it, until it is opened. Just some thoughts!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If customs grabs you package you will get a letter asking if you would like to claim it. Throw the letter away and take your loss. (Better than a trip to jail). If someone shows up at your door and ask you to sign for the package, tell them you did not order anything. They Can't bust you with what you don't have. I also know a guy (who is very careful) he will get the package out of his mail box and let it set on the table for a week or two unopened, if they were to come with a warrant, he never opened it, he did not take possession of it, until it is opened. Just some thoughts!
Or use a drop house.

kolejorg

Awards
Rocket, once the package breaches the threshold of the residence possession has been taken. You can let it sit on your front porch if that's where the mail man left it. Best bet is to stroll around the block a few times and look for surveillance cars. Controlled deliveries happen quickly. Eyes are on you when the package is dropped, and as soon as you touch it that's when all hell comes down. You're likely safe if nothing happens within a few hours but frankly there's nothing fool proof. And all it takes is one ******* at the gym running their mouth about you to attract a bored drug task force officer.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket, once the package breaches the threshold of the residence possession has been taken. You can let it sit on your front porch if that's where the mail man left it. Best bet is to stroll around the block a few times and look for surveillance cars. Controlled deliveries happen quickly. Eyes are on you when the package is dropped, and as soon as you touch it that's when all hell comes down. You're likely safe if nothing happens within a few hours but frankly there's nothing fool proof. And all it takes is one ******* at the gym running their mouth about you to attract a bored drug task force officer.
Crazy world in which we are living.Everyone is able to buy guns with which people could be shot down but someone who wishes to have some More muscle gets treated like a criminal

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Crazy world in which we are living.Everyone is able to buy guns with which people could be shot down but someone who wishes to have some More muscle gets treated like a criminal
Local auction they were selling a .50 caliber barret sniper rifle