adding anadrol 50's

louis19

louis19

Awards
im currently running a bulk cycle with a 100mg test p, 75mg tren a and 50mg mast blend eod. i was thinking of adding 50mg of anadrol a day to that for 4 weeks just to add a little extra mass and then continue with the cycle for another 8 weeks. what do you guys think? ie. water retention, maintaining the gains etc? thanks in advance!

MuscleJ

Awards
That's a bulk cycle to you? Lol that's just about my my exact cut cycle.

louis19

louis19

Awards
i get good lean gains off it though. i was just thinking kf adding the drol to give it a boost but i dont want to carry too much water

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it. A bombs will blow you the **** up.

Reactions: mw1
louis19

louis19

Awards
yep? i mean how do i maintain the anadrol gains? alot of people claim to lose most of it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep? i mean how do i maintain the anadrol gains? alot of people claim to lose most of it.
That just is water weight. You cannot "maintain" water weight.

louis19

louis19

Awards
all of it cant just be water weight, otherwise why is it so popular and what would be the benfit of adding it to a cycle? the strength gains must increase muscle mass a fair amount?!

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
all of it cant just be water weight, otherwise why is it so popular and what would be the benfit of adding it to a cycle? the strength gains must increase muscle mass a fair amount?!
Good question bro. I wonder the same thing.. How are you liking the test and tren. I will be starting that cycle soon

louis19

louis19

Awards
the test, tren, mast blend is amazin! i know its generally used as a cutting cycle but both test and tren can be used as both, short esters or long, they are the same compound but just have different half-lives so i dont see why people prefer enanthate over acetate other than pinning because i find they have a better effect on me personally. just the calories that differentiate whether im cutting or bulking. its keeping me nice and hard though!

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Awesome. That's good to hear.. I'm ready to get started

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
the test, tren, mast blend is amazin! i know its generally used as a cutting cycle but both test and tren can be used as both, short esters or long, they are the same compound but just have different half-lives so i dont see why people prefer enanthate over acetate other than pinning because i find they have a better effect on me personally. just the calories that differentiate whether im cutting or bulking. its keeping me nice and hard though!
Who would you recommend getting it from?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it bro and don't worry about water weight keep your anti E up with it and a small amount of prolactin control...add in 150mg adrol for 4 weeks and eat clean and you won't get much water weight

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
They're popular because A-bombs are the bomb. Sure, you have some gains from water and blood volume, but it's no different than with your test and tren. True muscle doesn't materialize over night. It takes a while to make all of the payments before its yours.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
im currently running a bulk cycle with a 100mg test p, 75mg tren a and 50mg mast blend eod. i was thinking of adding 50mg of anadrol a day to that for 4 weeks just to add a little extra mass and then continue with the cycle for another 8 weeks. what do you guys think? ie. water retention, maintaining the gains etc? thanks in advance!
I would add Dbol IMO. drol can make you feel pretty crappy IMO

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
Brother, water retention is somewhat dependant on diet. A bombs will make you retain some water, but you can control the amount with diet. Use them. They're great. Your strength and size gains will begin in a matter of days.. one of my bulk staples.

louis19

louis19

Awards
im gonna pass on the oral, might just bump
the shots to ED totalling 700mg test p, 525mg tren a and 350mg mast a week and throw
the food down my neck. opinions?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
how about Dbol? feels better. cant even think of how i would feel on tren and drol : /

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do it. Try 100 at some point

louis19

louis19

Awards
might not bother with the oral and increase my test, tren n mast doses to by 1/2ml to 150mg, 112.5mg amd 75mg EOD. opinions

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
might not bother with the oral and increase my test, tren n mast doses to by 1/2ml to 150mg, 112.5mg amd 75mg EOD. opinions
How long have you been on the cycle? Have gains stopped? If not the better choice is to keep same dosage and increase cycle length Imo the longer the cycle in reason the more the gains are easier kept

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
ilkyspony Anabolics 13
bendit27 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 5