Closing on first mild cycle. Wanting to step it up!

TonyGunsling

Awards
25yr, 205lbs, 6'1", 16%BF guess, not ready to pin, i dont think...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHERE IM AT
Took a 6 week cycle of Halo and bumped it to 8 weeks at 75mg. On 8th week now..
Ran/running Stano weeks 3-8 at 1000mg.
Going to start Nolva 20/20/10/10 at the end of this week.
Will also be taking creatine, daa, ArA, etc to help keep gains.

I had almost 0 sides aside from a little left elbow right wrist joint pain at 2 weeks ago. My gains were minimal in size/weight. Maybe 5lbs. But strength gains were satisfying. ie. wk 1- bench 235x5 wk 6- bench 265x5

==================================================================
WHAT I WANT
Now that I have tested the waters I am looking for something a little more serious.
DMZ I think. I have read a lot about stacking it with Dermatrest.

First off I'm looking for recommendations and then maybe links or information on these or whatever else. I am still new to the game and looking to know as much as possible before I commit again. I want dry gains, strength size. i BF drops too thats great. What can you guys tell me!?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Everyone thinks DMZ is serious business, as long as you know what you are doing it won't bite you in the ass. It could of been used for your first cycle as long as you low dosed it, 30mg-40mg (Depending on brand) with proper on cycle care and monitor of BP frequently. If you want dry gains DMZ will do it, but trest does aromatize, so could have a bit of bloat if you don't use form, don't eat properly, sodium/water intake, etc. So, that would be up to you, I'd go with DMZ + stano/bps dermacrine if I want a test base with minimal bloat to none at all. You should also take a break from cycling after PCT. BF drops from diet.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Dmz is a very powerful PH. One of my personal favorites. Hard on the liver though, more so than halo. I wouldn't stack it personally, dmz will jack up your BP plenty on its own. Plus the gains you will see should me plenty assuming you are eating right. Dmz will definitely put on size it's a close relative to the recently banned steroid Superdrol. LGI's dmz is awesome. Their stuff is all great quality.

Jerrad

Awards
What are your goals? If this was an 8 week bulking cycle of halo and you have gained, maybe 5 pounds in almost 8 weeks... Then your diet is the problem. You should have had started your weekly calories high enough to gain 2 pounds a week(and adjust as needed). If this was a cut then 5 pounds would be awesome.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is a very powerful PH. One of my personal favorites. Hard on the liver though, more so than halo. I wouldn't stack it personally, dmz will jack up your BP plenty on its own. Plus the gains you will see should me plenty assuming you are eating right. Dmz will definitely put on size it's a close relative to the recently banned steroid Superdrol. LGI's dmz is awesome. Their stuff is all great quality.
I'd see no reason why you couldn't stack DMZ with something mild as long as you have proper on cycle care (cel cycle assist), and possibly tudca. Drink good amount of water as well, all shall be well. From my experience and what I have seen DMZ is better at recomping than a full on bulk, I gained mainly strength on cycle, yes I did gain about 8lbs, but still from what I seen Msten is a better bulker.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Everyone thinks DMZ is serious business, as long as you know what you are doing it won't bite you in the ass. It could of been used for your first cycle as long as you low dosed it, 30mg-40mg (Depending on brand) with proper on cycle care and monitor of BP frequently. If you want dry gains DMZ will do it, but trest does aromatize, so could have a bit of bloat if you don't use form, don't eat properly, sodium/water intake, etc. So, that would be up to you, I'd go with DMZ + stano/bps dermacrine if I want a test base with minimal bloat to none at all. You should also take a break from cycling after PCT. BF drops from diet.
I must have done alright with Halo/Stano since I didnt get the sides. And I would prefer something that does not Aromatize so I appreciate that. My diet is pretty on point the first 6 weeks of the cycle and most days of months prior my cals went from 3000-3400 at a 40/30/30 split. Then I upped the carbs and lowered the fats. At 3400 I was struggling to get my cals if the days werent long enough. Always full. But I managed. Then some weeks even on that many cals I would bounce up and down in LBs. Water intake, sodium intake, and cal intake are always very close. I track via myftnesspal mostly.
Then my final 2 weeks, slightly discouraged of size gain I have decided to carb cycle. I know I need to drop a little more bf.. Should I not be concerned of that during my PCT? Also, maybe the Wendler 531 BBB version wasnt the best of choice program to be on whilst doing a PH?

What are your goals? If this was an 8 week bulking cycle of halo and you have gained, maybe 5 pounds in almost 8 weeks... Then your diet is the problem. You should have had started your weekly calories high enough to gain 2 pounds a week(and adjust as needed). If this was a cut then 5 pounds would be awesome.
Recomp would be nice. As I struggle with the torso BF... but If I just added more lean mass in the end, I would be very happy. More size n strength is the goal.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran mechabol/stanodrol for 8 with close to 16 pounds gained... some fat but great strength gains... sdmz2.0 is my next

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Your BF% isn't too high, along as you go for a recomp and I'd have an AI on hand in case. BPS has a new product called Elimistane that is a great OTC anti-e, and cortisol manager. 5/3/1 BBB is good but if you want size more than strength, just go for a hypertrophy program like German Volume Training

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I ran mechabol/stanodrol for 8 with close to 16 pounds gained... some fat but great strength gains... sdmz2.0 is my next
Sdmz 2.0 is msten + dmz? I have been interested in that for some time.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Your BF% isn't too high, along as you go for a recomp and I'd have an AI on hand in case. BPS has a new product called Elimistane that is a great OTC anti-e, and cortisol manager. 5/3/1 BBB is good but if you want size more than strength, just go for a hypertrophy program like German Volume Training
Yeah ive done GVT before! I had fun with it! Maybe Ill run Wendler for a little longer and hit GVT on my 2nd cycle. How long should i wait after PCT before my 2nd?
And what kind of prepping should I do for my body to prime myself for this 2nd run?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ive done GVT before! I had fun with it! Maybe Ill run Wendler for a little longer and hit GVT on my 2nd cycle. How long should i wait after PCT before my 2nd? And what kind of prepping should I do for my body to prime myself for this 2nd run?
Time on + pct = time off. So depends on how many weeks of each you had. I would say stay off for like 2-3 months and the last month do a mini cut, nothing harsh, just a small deficient. And than a recomp diet for on cycle.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Time on + pct = time off. So depends on how many weeks of each you had. I would say stay off for like 2-3 months and the last month do a mini cut, nothing harsh, just a small deficient. And than a recomp diet for on cycle.
Dang! that is a little while. Would that be the same if I were not taking orals?
I can wait it out for sure though. I got good natty supps to keep me going. Just hope to be plenty bigger by summer 2015.

At least I have plenty of time to plan my next run out. As long as everything doesn't get banned too soon.. I've been looking deeper into DMZ 2.0

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dang! that is a little while. Would that be the same if I were not taking orals? I can wait it out for sure though. I got good natty supps to keep me going. Just hope to be plenty bigger by summer 2015. At least I have plenty of time to plan my next run out. As long as everything doesn't get banned too soon.. I've been looking deeper into DMZ 2.0
Well injectables are a whole other ball game lol. Some guys are always on, but you can't really do that with orals because of toxicity.. At least I don't think it would be manageable. Define plenty big? Haha.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I disagree with you. I ran halo 75mgs and am currently on 60mg dmz right now and was having way more sides on halo compared to dmz. Like abe said I feel like its more of a "recomp" compound

Can anyone explain to me why these stack well. Whys there good synergy?

TonyGunsling

Awards
Well injectables are a whole other ball game lol. Some guys are always on, but you can't really do that with orals because of toxicity.. At least I don't think it would be manageable. Define plenty big? Haha.
So could i theoretically i could get on a cycle of test sooner than 12ish weeks as i should wait for an oral?

Haha plenty big.. Idk. Idk where i want to stop yet. I want to be at least 205 at 6'1" with 10% ish bf by summer. 3 plates bench 4 in squats kinda weights to be moved would be fun. Hypertrophy is more important though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So could i theoretically i could get on a cycle of test sooner than 12ish weeks as i should wait for an oral? Haha plenty big.. Idk. Idk where i want to stop yet. I want to be at least 205 at 6'1" with 10% ish bf by summer. 3 plates bench 4 in squats kinda weights to be moved would be fun. Hypertrophy is more important though.
Could, the body would still need some rest or better yet I'd still wait a bit if I want to go on an injectable run, because I don't want to mess anything up and to collect everything plus read up on how to get the most out of the cycle and how to do everything properly.

You are at 16% body fat at 205lbs? That means you'd need to drop 6%bf and put on a good amount of muscle. It is a good goal, not sure how fast you'd get there though or if you'd meet the deadline of summer. Neither of those strength goals are too hard to achieve and I could see you meeting those in a fast manner.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Could, the body would still need some rest or better yet I'd still wait a bit if I want to go on an injectable run, because I don't want to mess anything up and to collect everything plus read up on how to get the most out of the cycle and how to do everything properly. You are at 16% body fat at 205lbs? That means you'd need to drop 6%bf and put on a good amount of muscle. It is a good goal, not sure how fast you'd get there though or if you'd meet the deadline of summer. Neither of those strength goals are too hard to achieve and I could see you meeting those in a fast manner.
Yeah i guess that would be approx 12 pounds of muscle. Haha. Its probably a longer term goal. But its in sight! I will do my research on prepping for a cycle. Should i research that on this forum? Or is there a better, more direct source?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i guess that would be approx 12 pounds of muscle. Haha. Its probably a longer term goal. But its in sight! I will do my research on prepping for a cycle. Should i research that on this forum? Or is there a better, more direct source?
Check out the cycle info sub forum. It has logs as you can get a general idea of what some look like. Also, depends on what you want to do next cycle.. If you want to pin you should look up how to pin on google and a basic beginner cycle, plus everything you need with it, possibly sides, etc. If you are going with an oral or ph just look it up on tuned sports as they might have info on it or google search lol. Google is your best friend. Look up about any question you have and read through a few pages. Once you get your cycle idea figured out, post it here and people will give you critique and help you fix it if it is needed.