Can't decide...

Olemiss

Awards
First I'll introduce myself since it's my first post. Been lurking for a while and found a bunch of useful info. There seems to be a good deal of knowledge on this board. Thanks in advance. I've decided to stick with PH from here on out and leave the juice alone for personal reasons. I've done 4 cycles in the past. Most recently DMZ 3.0 with sustanon that I loved.

Stats:
Height:6'
Weight: 200lbs
Bf: 8-9
Been lifting serious about 6 years

Now, my question, I've been reading and searching to come up with THE best bulking stack. I'm not too concerned about wet/dry gains, just looking to throw on about 20 lbs and the most muscle possible.

I keep going back to msten as my choice but I'll see a thread about something different and I'll change my mind. Havoc also keeps popping up in my mind. Then DMZ stacked with TR3st starts to sound like my choice...anyways, any help here?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten + Trest, best bulk stack IMO. DMZ + trest is kind of pointless for bulking, because Dmz is more useful during a cut/recomp and it provides lean vascular gains. If I was going with DMZ I'd go with stano and/or bps dermacrine.

Olemiss

Awards
Msten and tr3st...sounds good. Gonna look into it. I really like the dmz 3.0. I've actually did 2 cycles of it with no negative things to say about. I'm usually a if it ain't broke don't fix it type of guy but looking to put on a little more size. Although the dmz had amazing results.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten and tr3st...sounds good. Gonna look into it. I really like the dmz 3.0. I've actually did 2 cycles of it with no negative things to say about. I'm usually a if it ain't broke don't fix it type of guy but looking to put on a little more size. Although the dmz had amazing results.
Doesn't dmz 3.0 have three compounds? Including dmz, msten, and alpha?

Olemiss

Awards
Yes it does. The 3.0 is definitely a good product but I would like to dose the compounds myself and see what results I get.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does. The 3.0 is definitely a good product but I would like to dose the compounds myself and see what results I get.
Yeah that is pretty harsh stack so I'd rather just dose them separately and probably not stack all three of them.. Well good luck with the gains :)

Olemiss

Awards
Ok. I've decided to go back with DMZ and M-Sten. It's just one of those things where I had my mind made up and was hoping another cycle suggested would blow it out the water and change my mind.(thanks for the replies Abe)

Anyways, here is what I'm thinking...
5 weeks:
Dmz-30mg
Msten- 20mg
Omega liver lock
Celery seed extract and Hawthorne berry

Pct:
Nolva- 20mg for 5 weeks
Forskolin
And possibly erase pro

Any suggestions or critiquing is welcome...The dmz really shreds me up and I think the msten at 20 mg will add the extra size I'm looking for. So, planning on running this in about 3 weeks and will log if anyone is interested with pics.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If u can handle the sides, run it 6 weeks. I ran it 4 weeks and literally had to stop right in the middle of making gains.

I only ran 20mg of each. I had StenZine.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I'd definately go with msten and trest TD for sure.
On another forum a brother is about 4 weeks into it, getting incredible strength and size gains.
He's breaking PBS and only side effect is bloat which he's adjusting AI to suit.

Olemiss

Awards
Damnt. Now, I'm back researching msten and trest. Don't plan on running another cycle until middle next year and just want to make this one count.Ok, gonna sit on this one today and order tonight. Here's what I'm thinking so far.

Iron Mag Msten- 20/20/20/20
Olympus Tr3st- 50/75/75/75/75/75(6 weeks)

Support:
Omega liver lock
Adex(normally don't need this but may pick sum up if I can)
Celery seed and Hawthorne along with fish oil

Pct:
Nolva
20/20/20/20
PES Erase 2 weeks into serm

What you guys think??my apologies Abe....

Olemiss

Awards
Will do. Think I'll order the compounds and liver support tonight. My goal is 20-25 pounds. I know that is high and won't be all lean but I never have trouble cutting. We'll see. Gonna try to log if I have time.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it won't be all muscle, but if you want to go for it go for it. Just be prepared for the stretch marks lol. I went up 15lbs over summer with my cycle and my forearms got scared up

Olemiss

Awards
Lol, yea, just gonna see how it goes. The mirror is gonna be the biggest factor. I just know I put on 19 lbs with the dmz 3.0...granted it was a pretty dirty bulk but the dmz took care of a lot of that.

New diet this time along with new routine. Can't wait.
Also, I usually like omegas liver lock but it was out of stock so I went with ar1micare by olympus.