warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of one or the other. I'm 5 11 196 With 17% bf... Want to get down to 7 or 8 Any suggestions. Thanks
Diet. Anabolics after you lower your BF. Blood pressure and estrogen will cause issues otherwise.

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Ok thanks. How bout Coq10 and fish oil for bp.. It runs 110/65 to 75

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. How bout Coq10 and fish oil for bp.. It runs 110/65 to 75
Doesn't really matter what it is now, it's going to be high on tren. What are your age, cycle and training history btw?

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
38 511 196. 4 I do more crossfit type workout.. Push heavy as I can for reps... . I've only done 2 cycles but it's been awhile it was test 400..then sustanon 250. It shot my bp up had to stop.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So Tren and Test is the best for shedding fat and gaining some muscle?
No. Diet is best. Shouldn't need supps to control blood pressure I'm on 2+g of gear a week with no BP meds or supps and I'm 115-67 right now. Every thing in this hobby boils down to proper nutrition.

If you cant handle test 400 or sus you're screwed with tren as far as bp is concerned.

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Doesn't really matter what it is now, it's going to be high on tren. What are your age, cycle and training history btw?
Is RC Paxton or Olympus good companies
I want to order test Tren asap help

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You mean tr3st tr3n from OL? Not injectibles?

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Is RC Paxton or Olympus good companies
I want to order test Tren asap help
Brother you have a lot more work to do. You start off asking about using Tren or Proviron and end up asking about some prohormone, all the time being at 17% body fat and doing crossfit. Are you aware that Tren (real tren, not the prohormone) has a tendency to kill your cardio? Have fun doing Fran or Rachel or Sally or whatever girl named nonsense on a good dose of injectable Tren.

A few have told you this already, but I'll repeat - diet before drugs. Get that bodyfat down to 12% or lower, then look into something. But you're really coming off as someone who has no idea what they are doing and isn't willing to put in the time to research.

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Thanks I'm just asking nothing done yet... So should I just stick with test? And y does Tren kill cardio and help you lose bf??

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
No. Diet is best. Shouldn't need supps to control blood pressure I'm on 2+g of gear a week with no BP meds or supps and I'm 115-67 right now. Every thing in this hobby boils down to proper nutrition.

If you cant handle test 400 or sus you're screwed with tren as far as bp is concerned.
Y does Tren kill cardio but help lose bf??
So I should just stay with test?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Like the other guys have said, maybe you should look at your diet first. You haven't really posted anything about it so maybe it's spot on, but we have no way of knowing. If you are looking to cut from 17% then you probably don't need a ph or gear right now. I am 5' 7", 165 lbs and about 8% bf (been gaining since cutting to around 5%). I will admit, I lift using Wendler's 5/3/1 template but I do crossfit metcons for my conditioning (yes, I belong to a box and everything). Honestly, if you're doing crossfit and your diet is in check you will lose the weight no problem. My biggest challenging is gaining while doing this type of work.

I'm also new to the thread but have been following AM for about a year now. The guys are extremely helpful but will tell it how it is. I've also been asking about tren and trest in other threads because I'm interested, however, my goals are different than yours (I am looking for strength and minor dry gains while staying away from methylated phs). I've also run a ph in the past (h-drol). So think about your goals, do some research on your own, then turn to these pros for questions.

Best of luck reaching your goal

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Like the other guys have said, maybe you should look at your diet first. You haven't really posted anything about it so maybe it's spot on, but we have no way of knowing. If you are looking to cut from 17% then you probably don't need a ph or gear right now. I am 5' 7", 165 lbs and about 8% bf (been gaining since cutting to around 5%). I will admit, I lift using Wendler's 5/3/1 template but I do crossfit metcons for my conditioning (yes, I belong to a box and everything). Honestly, if you're doing crossfit and your diet is in check you will lose the weight no problem. My biggest challenging is gaining while doing this type of work.

I'm also new to the thread but have been following AM for about a year now. The guys are extremely helpful but will tell it how it is. I've also been asking about tren and trest in other threads because I'm interested, however, my goals are different than yours (I am looking for strength and minor dry gains while staying away from methylated phs). I've also run a ph in the past (h-drol). So think about your goals, do some research on your own, then turn to these pros for questions.

Best of luck reaching your goal
Thanks alot bro, I just read up on Tren and don't think that's gonna happen.
Just started crossfit not long ago so bf is probably lower now. Diet is pretty good
Egg whites, chicken, shrimp tuna salmon
Sweet Potato, brown rice