THE OFFICAL Halo Elite DEM GAINZ Log!

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Well my **** got here, was sent all the way from the united states. ive made a thread bout a week a go (pun intended) asking for your opinions on my cycle. After reading your advices, i made some slight changes to the whole thing. I will be showing the cycle, PCT, training and diet on my log with PICSSSS.

I will start next week! The only thing im worried is that i like to drink occasionally when i go out and since its toward the end of the year there will be a decent amount of good parties coming up that i want to go to(wont be going to all but maybe drink once every 2 weeks? and when i mean drink its not binge drinking but socially to get a bit tipsy, few beers) I will try as HARD as possible not to drink but come on, its tough.

anyways: turn down for what?

Stats:
height: 5'10
weight: 180
BF:12%?

B]Goals:[/B]
+10 pounds of lean mass? (so 190 and 11 or 10% BF)

CYCLE:
Weeks 1-6
Halo Elite by Blackstone Labs: 50/50/50/50/100/100 - 6 weeks (60 capsules)
Purus Labs Organ Shield: 1 cap(serving size says 2 but i want it to last 6 weeks with Halo, good or bad?)

PCT: Weeks 6-12
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
P Labs Recycle

Supps ON cycle: Whey, BCAA, Krill Oil, Multivitamin.
Supps OFF cycle: whey,bcaa,fish oil,multi, preworkout, L-carnitine

something that i read on Gregg1494 cycles for beginners thread he made in 2012 is that he suggested 5-10g fish oil a day, why?
also in this thread he suggested formastane,formasruge,formeron, back pumps?

Training:

Nothing to fancy here going to be going 3 day splits:

Chest/Tri - Back/Biceps - Legs/Shoulders

Light cardio 2-3 days a week 15 minute walking on treadmill or bike

Diet will be as lean as possible toward bulking. will post in more detail later

Thanks for everyone who will follow me on this journey to mass gainz
PICS before cycle

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Don't cheap out on your support supps. Trying to stretch a bottle of organ shield isn't a smart move, especially when you double your dose in week 5-6. Other then that, you are too young to be messing around with this stuff, your body will never be more anabolic then it is right now so you should take advantage and lift like a caged animal with a sound diet and you'll get results. Good luck.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Turbo, thanks for the input , jowever i do already lift like a caged animal, eat well and consistant. Ive been training for 5 years with diet ans regular supps. This is my first cycle and hell i believe i am ready for the next level of gains after 5 years of lifting heavy

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Sorry i took so long but today was officially the first day of my Halo Elite cycle, i just took 1 capsule of 50mg about 30 minutes ago.. didnt die yet so im ok i guess. Not sure what else to post on this log. If anyone has any questions or would like me to post anyhting in specific let me know!

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
My meal for the day so far

Breakfast:

2 slices whole wheat bread and a shake of protein with some watermelon
+ multivitamin

Lunch:

140g of chicken breast
190g of sweet potatoes
+2 pills of omega 3
+1 50mg pill halo elite

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
afternoon meal:

25g protein
100g sweet potatoes

Workout:
chest and triceps
+bcaa amino IV from PES ( good chit)

so far im still alive, as someone whos its his first time on a cycle i was nervous as ****.

im not sure if im not drinking enough water but im confident i hit 3 liters today but i feel like i have somewhat of a headache... maybe its cuz of the hot sun here in brazil.

Im also doing extra heavy lifting cuz we are opening a restaurant and im carrying out ar condition, sofas, freezers etc...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Very detailed in your log man! Fish oil will help with blood pressure and overall health. Also I would use the recommended dosage on cycle and during your pct with organ sheild or some type of cycle support for both. If you want to find a cheaper one or a better one you can check some out at strong supplement shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/on-cycle-support

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
meal 9:00 pm

100g sweet potatoes
140g chicken
some walnuts, goji berries, cajus for health benefits
+1 cap organshield

meal: midnight

100g chicken

--------

Day 2

Woke up, feelin good, idk if im leaner or anything but i just feel better looking at myself in the mirror. I know this isnt a miracle pill but im doing everything as clean as possible. Im going to be taking pictures weekly to see any difference, first pic will be on friday.

WEIGHT BEFORE CYCLE: 81KG or 178 pounds

Morning Meal: 8:30 am

60g sweet potatoes
113g chicken
+multivitamin
+1 cap organshield
+1 cap omega 3

im gonna kill myself if i eat more of this already but im going to go shopping to change **** up.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If headaches continue get some baby aspirin and take one before you go to sleep every night, and I would strive for a little more water, atleast 4 liters a day

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
If headaches continue get some baby aspirin and take one before you go to sleep every night, and I would strive for a little more water, atleast 4 liters a day
thank you for the input.

i hit 500ml so far this morning, gonna go for the full liter now.
i think its the water thats messing me up, im gonna try to hit 4 today and see whats up.

im doing this log cuz there is LITERALLY no official halo elite log out there yet, im doing the first one in entirety

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man keep this log going... Everyone know halo works but this will let us know that this particular brands halo is g2g

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Meal 2: 11:00am

some sliced ham with bread
+handful walnuts
+handful cajus
+handful goji berry
+handful brazil nuts

Lunch 1:00pm

approx 200g white rice ( alot i know)
+100g chicken
+100g beef with provolone cheese good ****
Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, beets.

Meal 4: 4pm
+protein bout 15g

Workout: 6pm

Back and Biceps and abs today, killed it.
+BCAAS

then after more protein +25g.

Gotta go to the supermarket later to buy some bread, turkey, stuff for salads, and stuff.

Somethhing im skeptical about is leaning out, will i lean out considerable enough that finally my v taper and my bottom abs will show decently?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That will all depend on your diet, eating in a deficit should let you lean out very quickly without losing any muscle mass... Possibly gain some mass and make small strength gains

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
That will all depend on your diet, eating in a deficit should let you lean out very quickly without losing any muscle mass... Possibly gain some mass and make small strength gains
thanks,

honestly i think recomp would be the best... maintaining diet while getting more muscle mass and i will be doing light cardio 2-3 times a week so hopefully i can lean out a good amount without having to use a fat burner during PCT

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
thanks, honestly i think recomp would be the best... maintaining diet while getting more muscle mass and i will be doing light cardio 2-3 times a week so hopefully i can lean out a good amount without having to use a fat burner during PCT
that should be good, gain 5 lbs of muscle and lose 5 lbs of fat at the same time, your body. comp will look drastically different

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
that should be good, gain 5 lbs of muscle and lose 5 lbs of fat at the same time, your body. comp will look drastically different
i was kinda aiming of gaining 10 pounds of muscle and lose 3-4 pounds of fat. is that possible?
6 weeks? and then PCT going hard in the paint?

or am i just setting myself up for deception?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
i was kinda aiming of gaining 10 pounds of muscle and lose 3-4 pounds of fat. is that possible?
6 weeks? and then PCT going hard in the paint?

or am i just setting myself up for deception?
I think this is plausible but I would be happy with five and five with your current composition. You'll be surprised at the difference. That being said 10lbs can be done.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
I think this is plausible but I would be happy with five and five with your current composition. You'll be surprised at the difference. That being said 10lbs can be done.
Yeah, since this is my first cycle i dont have any tangible reference or idea in my mind how much of a difference 5 pounds of lean muscle while shedding 5 pounds of fat is...

in the end i would still be weighing 178 but with more muscle. I was thinking about trying to finish at 185, somewhere in that range while losing fat.

thanks for the opinion.

------------------------------------

Meal post workout 8pm:
2 whole eggs + 1 whole wheat bread

Night Meal 10pm:

pasta + 120g of chicken
+ red and green peppers
+ 1 capsule organshielf

guys, im not really counting my macros other than my protein however i am eating as lean as possible. but the idea is recomp/light lean bulk

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You could gain 10 lbs of muscle and not gain any fat... But it would look like you lost quite a bit of fat due to the increase in muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if anyone has said this yet or if you have made any adjustment, 50 for four weeks is gonna hinder your gains, you would be way better off going 75 straight through as apposed to your 50x4 100/100. Other then that, dig in and have fun!

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
You could gain 10 lbs of muscle and not gain any fat... But it would look like you lost quite a bit of fat due to the increase in muscle
exactly, but what would actually be better? adding 10 pounds of muscle and losing no fat vs adding 5 pounds lean muscle and losing 5 pounds no fat?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Either one is equal to me. I'd rather be bigger

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Day 3:

still feeling good, idk if i got a little more vascular or its just me, im not gonna say that im going supersaiyan yet cuz its only day 3, i want to see 1 week first but i can feel stronger, pumps 24/7, look good feel good kinda thing.

Meal 1: 8:30

2 whole wheat bread: 30g carbs
2 slices turkey
1 protein shake: 25g protein
1 cup skim milk: 9g carbs and 10g protein
+walnuts
+brazil nuts
+goji berries
+1 cap organ shield
+1 multi
+1 omega 3

Total:

40g carbs (nut accounting nuts)
40g protein

Meal 2: lunch 1pm

150g chicken
3 slices whole wheat bread: 30g carbs
slice of mozzarela cheese
+1 cap halo elite

2:30pm GYM today

Legs + shoulders + Abs

Legs and shoulders went great, blasted everything at full speed. def feel like im getting stronger and i think i put on some mass and leaned out JUST a tad bit cuz i can see my own abs a little better now. However lets not get to hasty, tomorrow is chest and triceps again

4PM: Protein post workout

5pm:
turkey sandwhich on whole wheat bread 20g of carbs
3 slices of turkey.

8pm:
gatorade and some mini sandwhich bites(was at college and forgot to bring food)

10:30pm
130g of steak on whole wheat bread

debating whether to have 3 eggs before i sleep

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think it's a little too soon to gauge visible results. Strength however I could feel after day 5. Make sure to post update photos weekly you will be glad you did

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
I think it's a little too soon to gauge visible results. Strength however I could feel after day 5. Make sure to post update photos weekly you will be glad you did
i will, tomorrow actually i will be taking some pics! =D
what i have been researching lately is how potent halodrol is... like am i wasting my time and money taking halodrol? i know a lot of people say that if i decided to take hdrol i might as welll have taken anavar all the way through or something.

Also i read in other forums that hdrol has a 60% conversion rate to turinabol. can anyone confirm that? is it potent enough for that much gains?

also i noticed a bit dryness on my joints but i feel fine though. thats the biggest thing ive felt so far

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
also i would like to know other peoples opinions for my next cycle, PH wise or actual steroid wise....

but since im using a blackstone labs product and if i like the results i might stick with blackstone labs.
anyone have any experiences with supertren? i might venture into that but supposedly its like a mini-tren and im afraid to **** myself up on it...
or if yall have any experience with other blackstone labs products please hit me up

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
also i would like to know other peoples opinions for my next cycle, PH wise or actual steroid wise.... but since im using a blackstone labs product and if i like the results i might stick with blackstone labs. anyone have any experiences with supertren? i might venture into that but supposedly its like a mini-tren and im afraid to **** myself up on it... or if yall have any experience with other blackstone labs products please hit me up
Your 22 are you ready to jump into heavier ****. I think you should take it slow. No need to chase gains that just take time in the gym. You can't out sup hard work

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna need to hold off on another cycle for atleast 12-16 weeks before your next one and when you do go again I would say use a dmz product.... NOT SUPER DMZ
Just plain dmz

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Your 22 are you ready to jump into heavier ****. I think you should take it slow. No need to chase gains that just take time in the gym. You can't out sup hard work
Dude, i might not go into that much heavier ****, but yeah i totally agree i should take it slow. i am just curious. I have been lifting weights for the last 5 years, I think i can consider myself a vet. Again i totally agree i should take it slow, im going to see how my gains play out after this cycle. The reason why im curious is cuz i see people using on their first cycle halodrol with epi or epi with some other **** or halo with some other stuff at their first at bat.

Your gonna need to hold off on another cycle for atleast 12-16 weeks before your next one and when you do go again I would say use a dmz product.... NOT SUPER DMZ
Just plain dmz
whats the difference between super dmz and plain dmz?

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Day 4:

still feeling good, eternal pump feeling, today is chest and triceps again but doing different exercices

Meal 1:
protein shake
2 whole wheat bread with 1 slice of cheese and 3 slices of turkey
+some walnuts
+brazil nuts
+organ shield
+ multivitamin (using MET RX multi)

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If you look up super dmz you'll come up with super dmz2.0 and super dmz3.0 they're a blend of multiple ph's your not ready for that and some more experienced guys still won't mess with it because the side effects can be ROUGH
But dmz is a ph by its self, that isn't terribly harsh and can yield great strength and mass gains on a bulk, or can be used for a recomp with great results, for that I would go with lgi dmz-15 or olympus labs dymethazi9e

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
I forgot my meals for thursday but i did take care of things.

I only got to the gym at 7:30pm but still trained chest, biceps and triceps. totally kiled it

I took a few pictures to post here I will in the next couple posts. I might not have gotten any mass but i guaruntee i have gotten more vascular. Jeez, my forearms like a lot more vascular then before.

Day 5:

meal 1:
protein shake and 2 whole wheat bread
+ brazil nuts
+caju
+walnuts
+organ shield
+multi

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Sunday Day 6:

im not happy with what i did over the weekend, i drank a bit and went out of the diet and forgot to take 1 capsule on saturday.

weekends is what hits me hard as a single guy, i want to socialize and i want to make gains but its hard to balance both.

I went clubbing on friday night, was awesome, as i drank some i was drinking water, i drank 2 liters of water alone at the club.

i did take pics friday though, people already say i look a bit different, bit more dense and cut.

will post pics from friday

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Sunday Day 6: im not happy with what i did over the weekend, i drank a bit and went out of the diet and forgot to take 1 capsule on saturday. weekends is what hits me hard as a single guy, i want to socialize and i want to make gains but its hard to balance both. I went clubbing on friday night, was awesome, as i drank some i was drinking water, i drank 2 liters of water alone at the club. i did take pics friday though, people already say i look a bit different, bit more dense and cut. will post pics from friday
You will survive. Haha just get back on your **** asap.

And you only get to cycle so much man. But you can always drink and club.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Sunday Day 6:

im not happy with what i did over the weekend, i drank a bit and went out of the diet and forgot to take 1 capsule on saturday.

weekends is what hits me hard as a single guy, i want to socialize and i want to make gains but its hard to balance both.

I went clubbing on friday night, was awesome, as i drank some i was drinking water, i drank 2 liters of water alone at the club.

i did take pics friday though, people already say i look a bit different, bit more dense and cut.

will post pics from friday
Keep making them gains and you won't even need to go clubbing. The women will stop you on the street.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
end of the first week, heres some pics as i promised.

these pics i took today.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Now we have a starting point, let's see how the GAINZ treat you

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
yup, let the gainz begin.

Day 9:

wednesday leg and shoulder day.

I havent been posting much this week cuz I have exams all week so ill be a bit slow on the posting side but i will take more pics and post them.

Diet is pretty much the same every day.
also my libido is fine, had sex twice so far with a chick that im seeing and it was all good.

i honestly am itching to up the dosage to 100mg/ day already

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You can go to 100 in week 3 most ppl find their sweet spot to be 100-125

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
i Dont remember what day it is exactly but i know im on week 2 friday.

The most noticeble thing so far is that i have gotten leaner, more vascular. I havent noticed any increase in size but i did lean out on my abs area and arms making them a bit more vascular.

Today is Shoulders, back and biceps. going out tonight again. I regret so much knowing that im gonna drink some but im going to try to stay only on a few doses of vodka + some soda while drinking another 2 liters of water lol.

Im going to weigh myself tomorrow to see if theres any change and take some more pics.

today I had:

3 slices of turkey + cheese + bread
+multi
+ omega

Lunch:
120g chicken
100g regular potatoes
+goji berries
+50mg halo elite

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You still alive man?

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
im still alive, but i wasnt feeling the love from the log.

Today i just started to double my dose on halo elite, 2 caps a day for 3 weeks.

So far I gained 1kg, leaned out a bit on my back ( had a lot of fat stored on my back) my abs, and arms.
Im lookging forward to the next 3 weeks.

However i did drink some on the weekend. really tough not to to be honest. No strains, drinking plenty of water and taking organ shield.

also i feel like i should have stacked this up with something more serious. like i should have stacked it with DMZ or super tren or oxandralone to make some serious gains.

im already thinking about my next cycle! going to do it in march most likely, however i wanted to do it earlier.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Well the gains are just about to kick in so don't be let down yet, and dmz is the cycle I'm doing in a few weeks, well dmz + trest
Have you seen any strength increases or are you not really focused on that

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Pics bro?

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
strength gains are mild, extremely mild, sometimes i feel like i have made some gains but my bench didnt really go up for example.

however i am now confirmed more vascular and have a tighter physique then before the cycle. leaned out a bit for sure.

my family is opening up a big restaurant here in the city and **** is hectic as hell here so thats why i didnt put up the pics yet but today i will for sure! i really wanna use 3 capsules at one shot just to see what happens lol

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
strength gains are mild, extremely mild, sometimes i feel like i have made some gains but my bench didnt really go up for example. however i am now confirmed more vascular and have a tighter physique then before the cycle. leaned out a bit for sure. my family is opening up a big restaurant here in the city and **** is hectic as hell here so thats why i didnt put up the pics yet but today i will for sure! i really wanna use 3 capsules at one shot just to see what happens lol
it should be kicking in hard this week but if your not having any noticeable sides it might not be too crazy to go to 3 caps, ppl have done it before but from what I've read it only brings more sides