Erase pro during cycle or use as pct??

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
About to run epistane 30/30/40/40/40
With cycle assist and pct assist with nolva 20/20/10/10 I was told to throw erase in the mix, should I take it during cycle or during pct?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro during pct, not on cycle. Might want to take a look at adding a test base to that epistane cycle like stano or bps dermacrine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Erase pro during pct, not on cycle. Might want to take a look at adding a test base to that epistane cycle like stano or bps dermacrine.
This. Epistane is already a modified AI.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I was taking compound 20 and cycled off 4 weeks ago. Should I wait a full 8 weeks before I start a ph cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I was taking compound 20 and cycled off 4 weeks ago. Should I wait a full 8 weeks before I start a ph cycle?
Usually I like to take a few weeks off to normalize hormones, so seeing as you went off it 4 weeks ago, I'd say dive right in.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Usually I like to take a few weeks off to normalize hormones, so seeing as you went off it 4 weeks ago, I'd say dive right in.
One more question. What's your opinion on taking a pre workout during cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
One more question. What's your opinion on taking a pre workout during cycle?
Most people don't as it is added on stress. Though, if you frequently check your bp and drink adequate amounts of water I'd say you are good to go. Plus on cycle supports to help prevent bps issues and liver also helpful, like cel cycle assist