first cycle ever

stizzle27

Awards
Hello I'm brand new to the site and was looking for information for a first cycle..I've been ding research for a while and an very particular and cautious.
First, what should i start with and where can i get it? Legitimacy of course..i weigh 160 and want to get cut and not gain too much weight unless its pure muscle..also better to start an oral or injectable or pill? Any information is appreciative.an oral sounds better and safer but not opposed to other options

stizzle27

Awards
I've taken supplements all my life lately vtren being the best but looking to step it up

Jerrad

Awards
Hard to believe you have been doing research for a while since you seem to have no clue...Orals are pills and they are not safer than injectables. Pct is vital part of any cycle. How old are you?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello I'm brand new to the site and was looking for information for a first cycle..I've been ding research for a while and an very particular and cautious.
First, what should i start with and where can i get it? Legitimacy of course..i weigh 160 and want to get cut and not gain too much weight unless its pure muscle..also better to start an oral or injectable or pill? Any information is appreciative.an oral sounds better and safer but not opposed to other options
Orals sound safer? Erm. What kind of oral?

stizzle27

Awards
That's why I'm asking for information guys...like i mentioned I'm new to the site and have only taken pills up to now....

Jerrad

Awards
How tall are you? Weight without height is pretty useless. Do you have bf estimate?

stizzle27

Awards
I'm 5'11..body fat has always been low between 6-8%....my goal is to gain just lean hard muscle mass...I've taken vtren, dmz and other supplements but all are over priced and under dosed

Jerrad

Awards
I don't understand? You've taken dmz before? That is not a supplement...what did your dmz cycle look like?

Jerrad

Awards
I feel like I'm being trolled and I have dinner to make. Good luck bro.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is a powerful pro hormone. NOT a vitamin or sports sup. you're seriously easing with you body and you don't even know it.
Do about a years worth of research on here and come back with a system. Pre cycle, on cycle, post cycle therapy. Diet. Support sups. All that jazz. No one is here to spoon feed you answers on how to get big.
At 28, and 5'11, you should be bigger if you've even been training. Hit the gym and get a good protein and aminos . That's a great place to start to put on lean muscle mass.
Before you start taking any pill, know what it is and what it does. For all you know, you've taken all this crap and screwed your natural hormone levels and that's why your having trouble.
Good luck and come back with a system

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

stizzle27

Awards
Wow all i was doing was trying to get a recommendation for a first cycle like epistane...thanks for the help guys

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow all i was doing was trying to get a recommendation for a first cycle like epistane...thanks for the help guys
Oh for orals we can source but not injectables

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'11..body fat has always been low between 6-8%....my goal is to gain just lean hard muscle mass...I've taken vtren, dmz and other supplements but all are over priced and under dosed
You've taken DMZ and you are 5'11" 160lbs???

Bro you can get to at least 200 if not 210 naturally.

I've got friends that are natural at 5'7" that weigh more than you. And they're lean.

Gain 40lbs naturally before you consider steroids.

Most guys our height in high school were 160-190.

You gotta have a natural base or post cycle you will shrivel up.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super dmz 2.0 is two hormones that are both stronger then epistane. Google what is in the stuff you take.

stizzle27

Awards
You've taken DMZ and you are 5'11" 160lbs???

Bro you can get to at least 200 if not 210 naturally.

I've got friends that are natural at 5'7" that weigh more than you. And they're lean.

Gain 40lbs naturally before you consider steroids.

Most guys our height in high school were 160-190.

You gotta have a natural base or post cycle you will shrivel up.
I agree with you..last year i was at 130..worked hard and am at 160 now..starting to level out..wanted something to get me over the hump..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you..last year i was at 130..worked hard and am at 160 now..starting to level out..wanted something to get me over the hump..
that's good to hear (moving from 130-160) but you gotta eat like you want to be 190 to get to 190.
Food beats supplements every time.

do you track your meals or at least have macros goals to hit each day?

if so, let us know what ur diet looks like so we can help you with that FIRST and worry about the "dark side" later...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh lawd. If you did so much research, how did you NOT know you were taking a PH?!

stizzle27

Awards
Who said i didn't know that i was taking a pro hormone?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
How would epistane be your FIRST cycle if you've already done dmz?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See below to see how someone would think this......

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the title of your post is first cycle are are looking to run something like Epi... Yet you've ran tren and dmz but still weigh 160? Did you have a SERM to use in either pct?

Do what you want to do but you may not get much help in terms of advice because of YOUR lack of research.

Check out tunedsports and get a general idea of what a complete cycle looks like. Everything on that website is laid out Barney style for people

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Bro il give you my honnest advice. Stay the fudge away from steroids and prohomones. You are a person that sounds like you are going to do more harm then good

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Bro il give you my honnest advice. Stay the fudge away from steroids and prohomones. You are a person that sounds like you are going to do more harm then good
^ what this guy said

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dmz is a powerful pro hormone. NOT a vitamin or sports sup. you're seriously easing with you body and you don't even know it.
Do about a years worth of research on here and come back with a system. Pre cycle, on cycle, post cycle therapy. Diet. Support sups. All that jazz. No one is here to spoon feed you answers on how to get big.
At 28, and 5'11, you should be bigger if you've even been training. Hit the gym and get a good protein and aminos . That's a great place to start to put on lean muscle mass.
Before you start taking any pill, know what it is and what it does. For all you know, you've taken all this crap and screwed your natural hormone levels and that's why your having trouble.
Good luck and come back with a system
Its a steroid

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
It's a designer steroid
The key word being steroid.

People seem to think that adding the word designer makes it less effective or not as taboo as something like anadrol.

They are steroids. They are just as potent as prescription steroids and some are even stronger on a mg per mg basis.

For example 40mg of super drol vs 40mg anavar.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The key word being steroid. People seem to think that adding the word designer makes it less effective or not as taboo as something like anadrol. They are steroids. They are just as potent as prescription steroids and some are even stronger on a mg per mg basis. For example 40mg of super drol vs 40mg anavar.
It is, just being smart, as he corrected the other fellow.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
big difference between prohormone and steroid. No difference between ds and steroid. So no, your not being smart. Being smart is understanding the difference between an anabolic precursor and an anabolic steroid active on its own without conversion.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Yes oral sex is safer , but anal is best. :)

jaces

jaces

Awards
40mg of SD haha that wil u **** u up but least he wil be big right?lol , il tel u what , get to 200pounds then think about 'drugs' , then add another 10 then u can ask about drugs , add another 5 then u can use drugs :) good luck bro

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
big difference between prohormone and steroid. No difference between ds and steroid. So no, your not being smart. Being smart is understanding the difference between an anabolic precursor and an anabolic steroid active on its own without conversion.
Meant being coy, a smart ass, didn't try to offend. Sorry if you misunderstood :)

40mg of SD haha that wil u **** u up but least he wil be big right?lol , il tel u what , get to 200pounds then think about 'drugs' , then add another 10 then u can ask about drugs , add another 5 then u can use drugs :) good luck bro
Who is doing 40mg of SD? Lol. Drugs are not all about size either my friend. Some people need to stay in a certain weight range, so 200+ isn't for everyone. I don't think this was directed at me, but at the OP? Still answered tho.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Meant being coy, a smart ass, didn't try to offend. Sorry if you misunderstood :)

Who is doing 40mg of SD? Lol. Drugs are not all about size either my friend. Some people need to stay in a certain weight range, so 200+ isn't for everyone. I don't think this was directed at me, but at the OP? Still answered tho.
No no haha wasnt directd at u man , just sayin that he is tall and can easily wheigh 190 without drugs

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No no haha wasnt directd at u man , just sayin that he is tall and can easily wheigh 190 without drugs
Lol all is good, my original goal was 200, but changed that after looking at some physique competitors, 176-185 at 10%bf looks good for my size. So that confused me haha

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Haha I started the 40mg super drol posts... I was just using it to explain that "designer" steroids are just as strong if not stronger than scheduled roids.

40mg super drol vs 40mg Anavar.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha I started the 40mg super drol posts... I was just using it to explain that "designer" steroids are just as strong if not stronger than scheduled roids.

40mg super drol vs 40mg Anavar.
Haha yeah I know ,, but while were on the topic , I saw this post were they said 15mg of anavar is enough to se good results if u have real anavar,,, Whats your opinion on this??

jaces

jaces

Awards
Lol all is good, my original goal was 200, but changed that after looking at some physique competitors, 176-185 at 10%bf looks good for my size. So that confused me haha
Yeah haha wel bodybuilding is like art , everyone ses it diferently , whats your stats?? Bcuz im. 1.89m(thnk its 6'2) and 265 pounds wth 18% bf ,, but I dnt have big arms haha and dam I want them huge guns !!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah haha wel bodybuilding is like art , everyone ses it diferently , whats your stats?? Bcuz im. 1.89m(thnk its 6'2) and 265 pounds wth 18% bf ,, but I dnt have big arms haha and dam I want them huge guns !!
Very true and it is ever changing lol. 5'9 176 bf probably 14-15%. Cutting at the moment, so can bulk during winter and utilize a cycle to its fullest. At your size yours guns must be pretty big? Lol like 20+

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha I was a fat. Kid til age 15 so eating. Isnt my problem ,, the thng is I strugle to get cut , adding 20 pounds is nthng but losing 10 is insanely deficult,, my arms are only 19.5 so they are out of proportion with my thighs that are 30 inches ,,, but I thnk for being atractive to woman a mre riped lean physiq is beter

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha I was a fat. Kid til age 15 so eating. Isnt my problem , im 19 now and ive only done a ph cycle but desided to wait a few mre years til my body is ready,, the thng is I strugle to get cut , adding 20 pounds is nthng but losing 10 is insanely deficult
Good idea to wait man. Try looking up keto diet. It helped me drop a good amount of weight last year, a bit too much, but I went crazy with it lol.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Good idea to wait man. Try looking up keto diet. It helped me drop a good amount of weight last year, a bit too much, but I went crazy with it lol.
I had a heart attack last wek so dnt thnk thats an option haha(thank u genetics!!) but thank u