Blood done before and half way, look about right?

ccllud

Awards
I had a blood test about 9 months ago (postponed my cycle), and I am now 43 days into my first cycle. I just got the results back, and I was wanting to know if this looks about right. I didnt want to post a huge wall of text so I just picked out the ones I thought really mattered, and the ones that were flagged. I can provide other numbers if needed. I plan on running EPI to finish out the cycle ontop of the test e

Cycle: 500mg a week test e, recently added aromasin when my nipples got sensitive around week 4. I did 4 days of 25mg ED and now i'm doing 12.5mg ED. I fasted 12 hours before the test and did not take an aromasin before, and my last pin was 2 days before the test.

Test Name <-> Day 1 <-> Day 43 <-> Reference Range <-> Difference <-> Flag
Eos (Absolute) <-> 0.1 <-> 0.6 <-> 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL <-> 0.5 <-> HIGH

Bilirubin, Total <-> 1.2 <-> 1.3 <-> 0.0-1.2 mg/dL <-> 0.1 <-> HIGH

Testosterone, Serum <->735 <-> >1500 <-> 348-1197 ng/dL <-> >765 <-> HIGH

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S <-> 6.7 <-> <0.2 <-> 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL <-> <-6.5 <-> LOW

FSH, Serum <-> 3 <-> 0.3 <-> 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL <-> -2.7 <-> LOW

Estradiol <-> 42.4 <-> 35.4 <-> 7.6-42.6 pg/mL <-> -7 <-> NONE

Thanks in advance

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really surprised that on 500mg a week your test number isn't higher. Also, with your e2 being as high as it was, I am curious how your free test and SHBG look(ed).

ccllud

Awards
Test was >1500 so its higher than 1500 but they dont track that high (im assuming based on the >

And i dont see free test or shbg on my lab report

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I didn't notice the > and that makes sense as I do know that lab range stops at 1500. You typically have to request the additional tests.

ccllud

Awards
I plan on getting another blood test 4-6 weeks after pct to make sure everything is back to normal